It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dreams and Visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I am Ptenjakin and this is my FIRST EVER THREAD! Yayyyy.

As a child, I've always been drawn towards the spiritual and wanted supernatural powers. Always wanted to fly...Shoot energy from my hands...Scale walls...etc. I had quite the imagination as a kid. Ironically, I didn't give religion a shot and always dismissed it (even at the tender age of 5)! I've always felt my presence here on this Earth was a little more unique and special than other people's. I'm a modest person but I feel that I have a very rare purpose, one that is to spread spiritual information. In elementary school and throughout middle school and high school, I was obsessed with meditation, healing, and developing psychic abilities of telepathy and clairvoyance. I didn't care and still don't care that my friends thought I was crazy at times because I knew deep in my heart that what I was doing can be real. My first greatest realization (not just a feeling anymore) of this was when I was shown visions through my dreams of a great global disaster.

I disregarded this at first as in my vision, I was in a church and contacted by let's call him "GOD" as it was clearly a masculine voice. It was mid-February 2001, I will always remember this dream. I was playing at school when I looked up into the sky. I remember there was a cloud formation that looked like a thousand ghosts travelling toward the sun. It was majestic and eerie. That night, I had a dream. I dreamt I was in a city with tall buildings and and lots of people. I walked into a church and a booming deep voice spoke to me. He said that I will dream of this same place tomorrow and He has very important information for me.

The next night, I dreamt of the same place. I walked into the church and this time everything was dark and red and chaotic. I was shown a vision of me and several other people (around 10 of us) standing on top of a building. Out in the distance, there were two taller buildings. From the sky fell several large fire balls and reduced the two buildings to rubble. Then I was back into the church. The voice told to me clearly and said that this event will change the world and trigger many events. He gave me a date that it will happen in approximately 7 months.

I told everyone around me. They praised me for my imagination...From my parents...my uncles... Everyone. But I kept remember this dream. I counted down the months.

One day in early September, 2001. I saw that same cloud formation again. A couple days later, I woke up to news about 9/11. I literally cried when I saw the news (I was in middle school at the time).

With this being said, I wanted to dedicate a thread to my dreams and visions because this is just where it really began for me. Throughout the next couple weeks, I will slowly post my dreams (as I'm still in college and I have finals and what not)

I'll begin with some recent dreams I've been having that have recurred as well from throughout the year.

My most recent dream, it takes place on a certain holiday (I know this due to the fact that there were fireworks in my dreams and I'm assuming its July 4th).

In this dream, as the fire works were blasting, a bunch of fighter aircraft were suddenly coming in fast in the distance. At first, everyone thought it was a airshow but then the crafts started firing onto the grounds and buildings shooting missiles and rounds.

I quickly ran for cover and I peaked from a window after running into a building. I then saw a couple of other aircraft join in and then shoot at the primary aircraft.

They did not look alien craft and there were a lot of them. After around 10 minutes in my dream, the aircraft darted off somewhere else.

The significance of this dream lies in the fact that throughout the past year, I've been having many dreams that there is war going on and the front is in US soil and these dreams play out some at the start of the war, some at the beginning.

Thoughts please!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Any voices of God giving time frames of these more recent dreams of aircraft shooting ann bombing and then being engaged by other aircraft ?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No voices in this one. I personally still don't believe in GOD as society has defined him/her/it to be.

But I've had many visions that have come true (I'm not talking about hindsight, but documented beforehand and happening as I've seen it)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm doing a lab report right now but I'm getting a bit tired of it. Therefore, I decided that I would post another dream or rather sequence of dreams that I've had over the past couple of years.

It all started several years ago. The first dream in this sequence was as follows:

I was sitting at home, on my computer. Suddenly, my computer blue screened and on the blue screen, a name popped up. The name was AVERY.
After I read the name, lightning and thunder suddenly appeared outside the house. And I walked outside to see it, but I was instantly transported to a forest area. In this forest area, I was on a hill and looking down to a cabin of sorts, from there I heard screams and sounded like someone was running away.

A week after this dream occurred, I was at a buffet with my family. Coincidentally, a baby was having a birthday nearby and when they were singing the birthday song, I heard the baby's name was AVERY. After this, I couldn't forget the dream.

Several months later, when the dream was faded into the back of my mind. I had a similar dream, this time, after the thunder and lightning, I was transported and a girl was running towards me away from something. I ran with her and I woke up after a while.

After this, I never dreamed about "Avery." Fast forward to about a year and a half ago, I had a peculiar dream. I dreamt that I was at home again, and sitting on the table was a little girl about 2 or 3. She was a beautiful child so cute and the whole dream was just her looking at me. In the dream, she was unnamed but the eyes looked so familiar.

Several months later, I had a dream again, and there was a girl in the dream and I was driving her around. In this future, there were destroyed and burnt mountains and an exodus of people. The girl called herself Avery. At this point, when I woke up I wondered why the face looked so familiar. I realized that I had dreamt about Avery so many years ago.

Again, several months later, I had another peculiar dream. This time, there was a little girl about the age of 5-7. Everyone was indoors, and she almost killed her self while playing with some rope. As I ran outside to rescue her, I turned over to look and I saw a battle going on. There were definitely two sides with technology and craft I have never even seen before. It looked to high tech. As I picked her up and tried to run back, a blast from behind projected a rock against my back and I knocked out. Then I woke up.

The Final series of AVERY was as follows: In this dream, I was running through a wartorn field. There was a small group of people with me, people I didn't know. As we were running through a church seeking shelter from the war everyone ran ahead and I stopped for a bit. As I turned around, I saw a ghost. It was the ghost of a grown up Avery. She told me this "It is Hopeless." And disappeared. I ran out from the church with everyone. And as I opened the door, I woke up.

My cousin gave birth to a baby girl last year. Her name is Azalea. Although Avery is not close at all the Azalea, the baby thus far resembles the child in my dreams.

I've been looking up Meanings for Avery and Azalea. But I'm not closing in on that as a definite link and am open to other interpretations.

Anyway, the moral of my dreams is that it seems in the near future there will be wars on earth with incredible technology. (I also have a series of war dreams that I will tell of later)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

Hi Ptenjakin

Reading your post, I felt a kinship with your mindset - I also place a lot of emphasis on the importance of dreams. I've had loads of dreams that may be considered 'prophetic' of the traditional End Times scenarios espoused in many religious traditions. One particular aspect that caught my eye when reading your post, was the focus on the name 'Avery'. Now this might seem like a stretch, but as a writer, I'm continually coming up with character names for my work. I was working on the first episode of a drama that I hope will be in production here in the UK later this year, and one of the character names that I chose was 'Avery'. In this case, the character was male. Now, while usually I have to rack my brains for decent character names, this one literally 'popped into my head', along with a surname.

So in all, the character is called 'Avery Mansfield'.... Straight away, I saw what that sounded like - 'Every man's field'. I saw the name as being symbolic, revealed to me from another realm perhaps (in a manner after the traditional idea of a writer's "Muse") and that somehow, the character's actions would ultimately come to symbolise the destiny of man; the 'field' in which we are all playing out our lives.

Then I saw your post, about a character called 'Avery', who seems to crop up at varying stages in the destiny of Man on Earth. While it's certainly a tenuous link at present, I'd be interested to swap info and ideas with you relating to our dreams - to see whether we have a common theme going on here... Many of my dreams relate to a technologically superior 'overlord' who is afflicting mankind with war and death.. Maybe that's the connection; we're seeing symbolic indications of how the future may unravel.

Either way, thanks for posting; the whole situation has me quite intrigued - you can post a response to my thoughts here on the thread if you like, or if you want to keep it between us, just send me a U2U and we'll get a conversation going.

NB - Please don't think I'm some creepy dude trying to find out your identity... I'm a happily married family man, and anonymity is important to me here on ATS; for a bit more background on me you could read some of my thread entitled 'Hands up if you're a little confused', which is located in the Gray Area. You'll see that for various reasons I'd rather people didn't know who I really am...!

Many thanks,

Noah.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Of course Noah,

Feel free to ask me anything...tell me anything. I listen

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Interesting dreams. I sense ww3 is coming.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Sorry for being late to reply - will stop by later and write out some info on the dream sequencing etc. All the best..!

Noah

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just had a weird dream the other night.

It was quite lengthy. But I couldn't remember it all too well.

I have finals this week but I will just give the gist of the dream here.

In my dream, there was some sort of underground network. Literally underground. This network was trying to take over the earth secretly from underneath.

They were kidnapping many people. They were causing destruction in various places. No one could stop them.

I was at a picnic in my dream and there were several kids. One of the kids strayed away and was nearly kidnapped. I saw from the corner of my eye and saved the child. However, I was captured and taken into underground tunnels. These underground tunnels were lit and well fortified. I was brought to some sort of leader, but I forgot exactly what I was told. Afterwards, I was imprisoned. I woke up after that.

Interesting dream for me. Completely out of the blue.

Anyone care to interpret this prophetically?

From the clues in the dream, big signs were:

Underground/Beneath the Earth/Hidden from normal view
Some secret elite society
Children
Dead Grass (dead grass was nearly everywhere in my dream)
A giant spider (which is quite interesting because I've had a dream before where I slew a giant spider and in this dream, there was also a lot of dead grass)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Hi Ptenjakin

Sorry I've not been back to post again yet - will do so this evening without fail. I was amazed when I read your last post, as there are several aspects that resonate clearly with very similar dreams (one in particular) that I've had.

From what I've read so far, it seems we're both getting similar messages, concerning the same things - I really don't believe in coincidence, so bear with me and I'll fill you in on the details shortly.

All the best,

Noah.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Awesome! I look forward to hearing your analysis and your dreams as well.

I honestly hope that by posting here, that I will be able to attract others who believe they have prophetic dreams and visions as well.

I hope people will overcome their shyness and belief that they are crazy.

Crazy is only what society dictates it is. Crazy is believing something so outlandish that it doesn't fit into the norm.

PEOPLE: If you believe that you've been having amazing dreams...please give me a U2U and we can do some analysis.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Remind me never to say 'without fail' ever again.

My failure to post was in fact, an 'Epic Fail', as the kids are fond of saying these days. Yeah - I'm hip enough to know the lingo...

Anyway - I'm going to list a few of the key dream elements that recur. Shouldn't take too long; after that I'll relate a few specific dreams. Once that's done, it'd be useful to have a discussion about the nature of dreams, and what we believe is actually happening to us when we have these 'message' dreams...

Recurring Dream Elements:

1. Disclosure

= Trying to explain to others 'what is really going on'. Often a frustrating feeling is associated with these dream elements. Often find myself - either individually or as part of a small group - trying to discourage people from materialism / trusting the PTB.

2. Resistance

= working alone or as part of an underground movement - seeking to overthrow the devilish PTB that seem to have 'taken over' the outside world. It feels like we are working according to a divine masterplan, and that we are on the side of 'righteousness'

3. War

= pretty straightforward, in that these elements relate to what feels like an ongoing guerilla warfare scenario - spanning the globe. Quite often, as part and parcel of the ongoing conflict, I find myself being hunted by the military (in helicopters, jeeps, ground patrols etc).

4. Biblical imagery / prophecy

= Very clear, semi-lucid or lucid dreams wherein I'm present during the scenes described in prophetic Biblical books such as Daniel, Isaiah and Revelations. Examples include the burning blue mountain being cast into the sea; the sea which is as calm as glass; the sounding of the angelic trumpets (a horrendous, terrifying noise by the way, and nothing like a real trumpet - that was intended as a metaphor in my opinion)

5. Satanic and Angelic archetypes, the 'War in Heaven'

= Again, no ambiguity about this. The archetypal characters often introduce themselves. The angels are less concerned about being known for who they are, and can appear dispassionate in carrying out their duties (though there is always a positive aura). Conversely, the devils try to induce fear by giving their names, trying to generate doubts and self-criticism.

6. Experiences of Heaven and Hell

= Once again - pretty straightforward. Images and experiences, 'plotted' scenarios where the dream characters appear to follow a script.

In 'hellish' dreams, once 've been made to feel you're an equal to the ones around you, there's an inevitable twist wherein the demon characters trick you into committing a 'sinful' action. Regardless of the actual significance of what that action is (usually a form of anything self-indulgent or self-aggrandising) they then attempt to cause exponentially increasing torment - it often arises through frustration with aspects of the environment.

The 'heavenly' dreams are a luxury, and a strong source of hope. There is a calm sense of peaceful fulfilment. Nothing is left undone; everything in one's destiny has been achieved in the earthly realms. Friends are present, and the environment is beautiful. There is a phenomenal sense of clarity and optimism regarding the future.

So there's a sample of the typical dream types constituting my 'astral life', though that description may not be ultimately accurate in all instances... More to follow; hopefully it will be useful in understanding the dreams you've been having.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

My mama passed at an old age several years ago..I asked her once, "Mama will there be war here?"..she replied, "Yes, but first it will
be a lot like nazi germany." If she knew what she was talking about
then we are enjoying the good life despite its many problems at the
moment.
That will change if she was right.
There is no religious reason beind her reply.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Nice dream themes..but it seems very biblical in nature. Your dreams may be very influenced by the bible!

Anyway, I have a new dream! (Noah, please U2U me with specific dreams so we can talk about em!)

The other night, I had a dream that I was in "North Korea"

These North Koreans were heavily armed and fortified everywhere. I was somehow able to sneak in...but in no way could escape. The NKs were chasing after me from building to building. I was with 2 others. I believe we were doing some sort of internal rescue mission.

Halfway through, we failed and were discovered and chased from building to building. My 2 partners somehow got away, and they were holding a girl hostage.

I stayed back to try to save the girl. I fended off 3 soldiers but was severely injured. The girl ran off. I kept walking and bleeding, and I could finally see the border. I tried to sneak through, but was shot at. I woke up.

****ALSO AN UPDATE ON A PREVIOUS DREAM

Today, I was at my new job and I had to organize a shed of equipment. I was cleaning up, and I saw something from the corner of my eye. I reached out for it, it was a slip of paper like a name tag. On the name Tag, the name was AVERY D(something) I was just so freaked out that i dropped it and cleaned up as fast as I could.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You should ask your main dream characters for a gift if you can. It depends on how much control you have to even remember to ask the question in the first place. Dream characters usually have to do this, and if they don't, then demand a gift. The gift can be anything, but it usually is something you need to know.

If you run into Avery again ask her for a gift.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by CAPT PROTON]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Hi Ptenjakin

Liking your updates - I'm starting to get the sense that there is more to this 'coincidence' than meets the eye. RE: biblical influencing. I would agree - having experienced a lot of whacked-out, scary and freakish things since a very young age, I sought answers everywhere. In fact, I desperately tried to avoid the Bible, and Christianity, as I had an aversion to what I saw as conflicting philosophy/worldview and total lack of scientific credence.

What I discovered, after years of trying to find answers in the New Age, was that positive changes only began to occur when I accepted my limitations and stopped seeing myself as the centre of the universe. I reached out 'in faith' to the God who I wasn't sure was listening, or cared, and said something along the lines of 'If you're there, and you give a stuff about me, please give me a sign.'

The next day I was drinking heavily, and was completely wasted, floating and stumbling around the town centre in a completely ruined condition. A lady walked past, then suddenly stopped, looked at me, and said:

"You've been praying. God answers prayer..."

She spoke with authority; it was a statement of fact, not a question..! She proceeded to get me booked into a local hostel, and afterwards sat chatting about all sorts of things related to her beliefs; there was a great aura about her, and I started to feel peace for the first time in years.

That night, I had a dream. I was being chased by a military special forces group, and was running at full pelt through a bombed-out school building complex. I was jumping over piles of smashed desks and chairs, when out of the window I saw a helicopter gunship (Apache) doing a rotational strafe, rapidly firing heavy, high calibre rounds. It was rotating towards me, and I became aware that there was nothing I could do - I turned to face it.. Within seconds I would be dead.

Sure enough, three heavy blows struck my torso (no pain, just impact sensation) as the helicopter came round - I saw the pilot, they were that close (about twenty yards away). After the bullets hit, I felt myself falling gently backwards, through a blanket of darkness, which - while seemingly empty blackness - felt very comforting. An ambiguous length of time passed (at the same moment it seemed like less than a minute, and yet somehow an age of eternity; very strange). I found myself waking up, as though from a totally unconscious state, lying on the floor of some pristine woodland; sunlight filtering in golden rays through the trees, birds calling out melodiously, and warm, gentle quietness.

I pulled myself up, and immediately saw two magpies, standing next to a large golden ring - it was faced with onyx, inlaid with a raised gold insignia of some sort. I turned and saw a man, dressed in white. Bearing a peaceful aura of immense power, He headed towards me. I asked him what was happening, and He said "It is finished; no-one will persecute you any more".

I felt immense joy, an emotional upwelling of gratutude as I realised what that meant. As I fell prostrate onto the floor in reverance / as a gesture of servitude, He left, and I felt that I was being given time to acclimatise.

I woke up in the hostel. Soon after, I gave my life over to Christ - I have since struggled to reconcile usual aspects of doctrine with the hidden mysteries, but despite this, for several reasons, I believe that He is effectively the Commander-in-Chief of the Universal Powers. I don't resonate well with much of what Christianity appears to be, but I am confident that the Truth is in Christ. The Bible is a book of codes, mathematical precisions, layered meaning and metaphor, which can be read and understood in different ways, hence differing doctrine. I see key aspects of correlation between Christian philosophy and scriptures, and the scriptures in the Bhagavad Gita. Most Christians would deem me a heretic at this point, but I think the point is we should not be bigoted, that GOD reveals Himself in different ways to different cultures etc.

So that's my 'religious' background...
I believe that the Supreme Being is leading us all to a position on Earth wherein we will have personal and collective decisions to undertake, that will lead us through (in one way or other) a massive change in the cycle of the galaxy, time and the universal plan. Dreams are a key aspect of this plan...imho.

PS - On waking from that dream I just described, I realised that the two magpies symbolised 'joy'. (The old rhyme goes: 'One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy. Five for silver, six for gold - seven for a secret that's never been told...')

Only later was I told that the ring may have symbolised the 'seal of the King'. There's another experience relating directly to this possible element of symbolism, but I'll save that for another time...

Keep searching everyone..!

And Ptenjakin; no worries, I'll U2U you shortly. Hopefully you don't think I'm a 'loony Christian' after this post...

Noah.

new topics

top topics

join