It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing really good is about to happen.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Dear frozenspark

Yes Prepare for a new beginning prepare for the dawn of the Age of Aquarius here is the song www.youtube.com...

We all have to do it together.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Yes it did, and you know why. because people DO want message of hope and unity. and it is a much stronger force than any negativity. That has been shown beyond all doubt today.

There is nothing religious here. it is just a mental attitude to affect you world for the better, and when all do this, it grows into one strong unstoppable thing, that together we will face, and we will overcome anything anyone wants to throw at us.

Know it, feel it, and it will be so.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Imagine there is no heaven no hell below us

Live the song today www.youtube.com...

This man spent a long time protesting against Vietnam we need him back badly.

Live the song and there will be a new tomorrow.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Something Good happened to me. I bought a laptop. I am now convinced if you don't own a laptop your really missing out. It has changed my life!

I can ATS away from home, play games as good or better than XBox and PS3 - for cheaper, I can even play Boarderlands, Fallout 3, Crysis and most other current popular games. I have something to do now on the toilet!

Beats the heck out of any mobile phone, cus I can use this to call any phone for free.. and receive calls. It can do way more than any IPhone or IPhone app.

Being able to do these things anytime you want anywhere is really awesome!

And it only cost me 350 U.S. dollars New! (Wal-Mart)

My point is, don't wait for something good to happen. go out and make something happen yourself that will help make and keep you happy and in a positive mood :-)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You know something good might just happen.
Then again that might just be gas pains you are feeling in your gut.
We will see how you feel once the economy bubble burst.
Sorry to rain on your parade but hey, you can't grow any flowers with out a little rain.
It will get worse, alot worse before it gets better.
nice thought though.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Do not feel sorry for yourself there are very many out there that are far worse off than you.

You are reading this on a computer with a full stomach www.youtube.com...

Have a care for others and I promise you will feel a whole load better.

That is a real promise you will feel better this day

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Dear Quadrivium

So beat them at there own game and give it all away now while it still has value.

Oh hell just give a little away you will feel a whole lot better.

Click on this it will help www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by minute2midnight
Great. Now we're all doomed, thanks a lot.

Every 'prophecy' always turns out to be wrong.

hopi prophecy 100% correct!

Nice try

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
But what about those troops who are already deployed and are on standby orders so that Martial Law could be implemented to contain the civil unrest that would happen when the NWO crashes the economy by starting a new war?

I think that the perception of the external environment is subject to individual interpretation. However, a positive attitude would definitely help in surmounting the external challenges.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

Dear order in chaos

If we all sit in the road in peaceful serenity perhaps singing a song like this www.youtube.com...

Putting the flowers in the rifle barrels they will join us in this peaceful fight against ternary.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
OMG... please spare me of this new age do gooder happy blisful joy joy pile of utter bull. It makes me wonder if anyone pays attention to history much? There is no UTOPIA. there is no EDEN. Good can not exist without evil. There will be no goody goddy two shoes happy ending. And neither will there be some horrible hellish ending for us. At least not as a group. Our future is in shades of gray. Not white... not black. Gray. Some good. some bad. Face it and get on with trying to make things better. Good luck.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Right awn mayne! That kind of attitude is exactly what is in SEVERE shortage. Peace and love

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

Dear Mari4199

From Mari4199 “There is no UTOPIA”

Correct so let’s make it here right now, think positive it doesn’t hurt honest.

Go out today with a smile and leave that frown at home think what would happen if everybody did that. If everybody did something to help and not hinder it will work if you come on board.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciledehgaem

Dear Ciledehgaem

This is a present from me just for joining www.youtube.com...

This is what every day should be like.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Na, your wrong there, going out being negative is better for you.

The positive thinking stuff is rubbish, and your wasting your time.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Dear andy1033

From andy1033 “The positive thinking stuff is rubbish, and your wasting your time.”

Well while I am think of the positive and helping where I can I will be warring a smile and feeling happy.

This is one of the alternatives may be you would like this better www.youtube.com...

It is a very wonderful song and if you can help avoid this very real possibility by being positive that will help everybody.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

That is what i believe as well. That said, there is always at least the possibility and the hope that we can and will transcend what we have been so far throughout our relatively brief history here on this planet as a sapient species, and achieve something that while not literally utopia, might be tantamount to it in the sense of a high social minimum for all, reduced or eliminated warfare and conflict, and exponentially greater efficiency of resources for all.

It probably won't happen in my opinion. And if it did, it probably wouldn't be in our lifetime, or that of our great grandchildren. But it could happen. It may one day happen.

That's what keeps me going.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Dear AceWombat04

Start doing something about it and it can start here and now.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

yeah man...spreading the good news since '08

all of my prophecies came true

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Everything is breaking loose, and he's acting as if everything is coming together nicely...it's absurd and infuriating...

This is a time when we need to pay attention to the crucial problems facing us, not ignore them completely and act as if they don't exist anymore. To be honest, I think everyone can feel something in the very near future, and here everyone seems to be jumping in for the second draw when things get all to real. Wikileaks also claims it is sitting on "history-making" information. The deepwater spill is getting ridiculously worse by the day, and the seafloor might have just collapsed. People are preparing for evacuation. So many things are going on at this point in time, I can hardly relate to your post.

I feel the absolute opposite, and have been for a few weeks now.

[edit on 24/5/10 by CHA0S]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join