It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing really good is about to happen.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Maybe if everybody just believed something good was going to happen , then it would....

We could never know for sure unless we all tried.....which again is nearly impossible.

I would hope something really good is about to happen..

Really good for humanity and the people that is.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Maybe if everybody just believed something good was going to happen , then it would....

Na, me personally i would never, tried it once, and it cost me my life as i was living amongst murderers, in a city called london.

I would never ever be positive ever again in my life personally.

The world is full of absolute scum, and let it have all it can take, while it murdered people like me who did nothing wrong in my life.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Something good just happened, you started a positive thread. Thanks for making my day a little happier, time to refocus thoughts on positive things. Star for you.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hope is always a good thing, no matter what we are facing. I hope that good times are coming, and when they get here, I hope they keep on getting better.

If bad times do indeed come, I hope they get better as soon as possible.

Good thread!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Oh yes I have been paying attention. And I am well aware of all the serious situations going on around the world.

Example I am currently in a location that is currently on the verge of civil unrest. (Kingston, Jamaica). The situation here is teetering on the edge. I know that if the people here focus on a good outcome to their situation, there is the opportunity for the outcome to make this place better.

I just don't see that it is necessary to hold on to a negative outlook when facing them. As if that is the case, then the result would be a negative outcome. only focusing on the bad, breeds more bad.

But when we focus on the positive in he face of adversity. the world has a habit of surprising us.

You just have to know it will happen, feel it will happen and it will be so.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
woke up today and felt the same way..

maybe positive vibes are flourishing.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
nothing good is EVER going to happen again! give in to your hatred, surrender to the dark side of the force!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Arkady]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just because you surround yourself in a self deluded sense of peace and hapiness doesn't mean the rest of the world will follow. If your walking along train tracks with your back to the oncoming train singing kumbaya pretending everything is alright the only thing that's going to happen is that you will create a mess on the tracks that some other poor fool has to clean up. My point if there even is one for a thread like this is any "feelings" your having about thing getting better are only related to you and not the world. YOUR WORLD might be getting better and that's great news FOR YOU. But the WHOLE world in general is pretty much in the same state as it has been for thousands of years. The toys we play with have changed but we as humans have not.

So pat each other on the back and congratulate each other on what a fantastic job you have done with changing the world. The only world you can change is your own. And if your lucky you might by example inspire someone else to do the same. If your worthy.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

LOL perfect timing.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Positive thinking induces positive change! It may just be
the energy of the thought that creates this positive "thing"
to happen.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Ok I'll make a deal with you. Go sit out the front of any multinational company. Say haliburton or lockheed or one of the major weapons manufactures and think positive thoughts or do some good deeds. And watch the magic unfold as the cold hearted money and greed driven corporate lapdogs come to realize the folly of their ways. And as they throw that corporate noose off their necks and join in your servitude to man.

When this happens I'll join you in celebration untill then your living in a fantasy.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

That was the point of this experiment. They already did and it has proven what can happen even on a small scale.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
sigh

so now we have a :

" something bad will happen "

AND a :

" something good will happen "

prophecy claim - so what ever happens one of them can claim to be right - and be hailed as the new ATS messiah

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
ATS is dominated by negative energy so anyone who thinks positive here is a breath of fresh air.

Yes, I do believe/feel that something very good is coming out soon.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Something really good? Like the overthrow of a corrupt government?

Here's hoping.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
Positive thinking induces positive change! It may just be
the energy of the thought that creates this positive "thing"
to happen.

I agree.

This is called "The Law of Attraction".

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry brother, it's going to get worse allot worse this summer. I appreciate the positive feeling but it's false, I was in china for a couple of weeks. The jobs we have lost are gone, every major corporation here has
an office over there. Europe might get worse than us, be careful how you feel when you pop a pill, it's a false feeling.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Dear AwakeinNM

No you are wrong they are not the current administration, but they were around at that time watching happen.

There is only one thing that we can do peacefully to change this world into the place that most of us want.

Down tools and stop paying them the tax.

Just one day would send them into frenzy think what change we could make in a week.

We can’t fight there army’s we don’t need too. Let’s see the flowers in the rifle barrels again.

Do the Mahatma Gandhi stunt a modern day salt march on San Francisco.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Nothing just happens.

Everything just happens.

It is an interesting world, at an interesting time.

It is very reasonable to expect that insofar as things happening, they will be either good or bad.

The choice is entirely our own.

- my Zen for the day.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I think you are right. The last time back in 2003 it was Elizabeth Smart being found alive that started a positive sequence of events. Just so happens that one of her kidnappers was sentenced on Friday.

Hopefully we have a repeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join