It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motion sensative webcam software for nightly ufo gazing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have a nice clean window here that's open to a wonderful view of the sky. I wanted to try and find some free webcam motion detecting software that I can turn on every night before I head to bed. Are there any free or cheap programs that I can find online to set up such a system?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
A quick search found somthing here, but I fear without a bird detection filter (yeah I totally made that up) you are going to get a lot of false alarms

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Saytan75]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Try freewarefiles.com

search for webcam security or motion detection.

But the program I use for all of my security motion detection needs is a program called "Supervision Cam" download here www.supervisioncam.com...

Or checkout the supervision website first herewww.supervisioncam.com...

I hope I have found the program your looking for.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
you should look in the old ATS files. about 3 weeks ago some one did this. and started a group for this! sorry I dont remembur it

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I wouldn't recommend it. One morning you're going to wake up and check your webcam footage, and have the crap scared out of you.

Then you'll never be able to sleep at night again, knowing something is right outside your window.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
you should look in the old ATS files. about 3 weeks ago some one did this. and started a group for this! sorry I dont remembur it

Buddha.....

I think you mean this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join