It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SeekerLou's Strange Experiences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just reporting some of the last weird things that's happened.
For a few days, off and on, I had a song going through my head... I knew and loved the song..but only had bits of the music and no title. This song would keep popping into my head and happened again when I was with someone I could ask that would probably know the song. Well, she didn't, we spent at least 30 min looking for this song on the internet...finally we got it figured out. An hour or so later, she at her home and me at mine, the American Idol came on and the guy that we liked, sang THIS SONG! Weird that this had haunted me for days so to speak, lol so I said "YEP He's definitely the winner!" especially because he came on with THAT song. It was a wild synchronicity?? or something! lol.. I received a call after show was over : This freaked the girl I'd asked about the song! She was so excited that she had to pause her dvr to tell someone else! Anywhoooo, we made a joke that we could or should have just waited and not wasted our time on the internet ...Guess what... He DID win! Thought that was kind of cool.

Another: Sis and I were discussing dead celebrities that were alive again type stuff lol...which somehow led me to the Golden Girls. To shorten this, I stated that Blanche was deceased , I knew she was, even though she was youngest but was told she was NOT: I stood corrected. Well, the VERY NEXT DAY, the news reported that she had passed. I forgot her real name but this was VERY weird.

Had an experience upon awakening. I had just woke up and had to go to the bathroom. Half asleep, sitting on commode, I had a vision of a big black type mass that I watched swallowing a black cat, then it went into a split screen type vision, with the black mass to left side, right side had an image of a large old timey wagon with several family members (they were NOT really my family members just representative) sitting up high on this wagon/off of the ground.

Found that my cats were being eaten alive by fleas! I took notice too, that the cats (which I consider part of my fam!) were getting up high on laying on the tables to avoid the carpeted floors. Well-got the fleas under control now and I can only imagine how infested they/our carpets would/could have been if I'd NOT had that vision to ''wake me"...
I found this quite weird and fascinating as well.

Just wish we could FINELY tune ..all these frequencies...would be nice , eh?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Hey SeekerLou, I wouldnt be worried, I always have that premonition thing happen to me.. Like for no reason I will have a movie pop into my head and a few days later boom, I see it while surfing on my t.v. Also with other things, like text messages, I think "I haven't heard from ___ in a while..." then not too much later I get a text or a call from that person..

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

lol those types of prems are pretty cool, huh? Am aware of this happening to others a LOT too, but this I can handle with NO worries. I may get a bit excited when the song stuff, etc. happens but only because I think it's a cool. \

What really has me is that last ufo I saw by myself in broad daylight. Now thIS sometimes gets to me but I remind myself and do not think God would have allowed me to experience this if He didn't think I could handle it. He promises to only give us what we can bear (with HIS help of course).

For the most part I normally will act nonchalant about things but I'm normal and have my down time sometimes and excitability. lol

I might start a new thread re the morphing ufo I witnessed, I'd really love to discuss this. I know my report to mufon just doesn't get to the juice. Was and still am at a loss for more precise /descriptive words . Questions would help me to get it all out in detail. It seems unreal ..after all the ufos I or we have seen, this one takes the cake...a most unbelievable sighting even to ME but I witnessed one. If I posted my mufon link already in this thread, I would love to be able to elaborate so if you or anyone has any questions, please fire away.

Mind elaborating? I meant to ask earlier, what you meant by "shocking post". Which part ?

Thanks for your posts and sharing. Truly appreciate it!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Had a sighting on Aug 1. Reported Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Trying to keep experiences linked to here... to keep them together. Started the sighting thread in hopes someone else saw it. ANYONE see this thing?? A BIG light then when I got closer I saw.. triangle?

Sorry guys, no camera with me... no proof. Already got picked on in thread because of NOT having one. Hey, it could happen to YOU when YOU least expecct it! Hmmm too, reckon those that are quick to jump , IF THEY remember EVERYthing ALL the TIME? Oh, but I'm sure they are perfect! It pisses me offff lol

[edit on 3-8-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This shouldnt be in paranormal studies....

This is obviously all a creative writing exercise. Havent you already published something about your last stories?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
This shouldnt be in paranormal studies....

This is obviously all a creative writing exercise. Havent you already published something about your last stories?

May I ask why you think it shouldn't be here?

I assure you these experiences have happened. This is not creative writing. I DO have years of documentation, that I could provide the MODS ... oh and I could get witnesses too, and have them notarized.

Didn't understand that last question. Published something??stories?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It has been a quite a while since I posted to this thread. A lot has been happening this past year, so not sure if I will continue with this...

...but just to let you all know...I did phone the phone company agAIN in mid April, hoping AT&T could find the source of my phone problem since they bought out the company that could NOT find out why my phone rings once @ 12::02 A.M. The rep tested everything, but had no luck finding the problem, saying everything checked out ok...but they would take me off of testing -it still rang! During the daily testing for two days, I never heard the first ping.

Anywhooo, phone is still at it... doing it's thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Reading your post and specifically about being a Christian. I myself am a proud Christian, and In my heart I truly believe sometime being one can actually enchance a experience, sometimes if there is a negative energy around I believe the energy of good alerts us to bring it to our attention by using our belief in a higher power of energy.

But paranormal comes in many shapes and explanations and at the end of the day it has no preference. Nice read!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Thanks JAG''buster''

Nice meeting ya again, BRO in the Lord! Thanks for reading,

Had another experience other day posted here ....www.abovetopsecret.com...
re: a dream or premonition regarding my mother ..please say a prayer for her ... it would be most appreciated.... & I thank you in advance!

Glad to know I'm not the only Christian to experience the weird... .. I remember Elijah...and he found OTHER believers.. I found you

You now have an idea of what I'm all about eh! am Looking fwd to knowing more about you, BRO!

<< 1  2   >>

join