It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SeekerLou's Strange Experiences

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyb3rian

Originally posted by SeekerLou
This is weird too I think...There are times, when I suddenly will just “KNOW” things when I shouldn't but I have no control of this : Wish I did! I have had several, precog dreams / or waking premonitions of things to come
I am a born-again Christian, and I sometimes have these experiences as well. I would love to hear more about yours.
Hi, Cyb3rian,
Thanks for jumping in and welcome, Bro! Appreciate your comments and experiences as well. [ Will try to post more precogs/dreams by this evening.
the thing about different electronics malfunctioning around you - can you relate it to your mood or to anything else?
This is the same question the MUFON guy asked me during the phone interview re the last UFO report. I told him that I wasn't under any stress that I knew of, but now that I really think about it , stress to me is everyday and common place in my life such that is has become the norm. But to be perfectly honest with myself even, I have had major stresses all my life! Mufon guy seemed to think that paranormal and ufos were connected btw and psychics/stress involved somehow , though he didn't elaborate. When I was a kid , parents divorced which bothered me a lot too... So stress did start at a young age. Whether a factor or not , I do not have the answers.

I do not have those experiences, but I do have a sensitivity to electronics in that I can feel and hear them beyond what is normal. I once lived near Ft. Huachuca, and I could literally tell when they were testing something electronic or doing something weird because I could hear it and hear my computer as the signals interfered with my wifi.
I believe ya! Weird for you, I'm sure! Am trying to understand about frequency's, etc., and effects. Too, there are so many 'waves' going through our bodies daily lol, it's a wonder we're not feeling like we are tazored!

THanks again, all, for your replies.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Firstly I’m sorry for the slow reply but it’s better than ever really. Isn’t it?

Anyway in reply to your reply…

Psychics, for the majority, are scammers IMO. I wouldn't know a good one around here. I dO believe in the ability though for I have it at times and so does mom! If we could only develop it to its fullest potential....that would be great! I believe everyone has this sense, some are just more in tune with the frequency!

That's a perfectly fair comment in my opinion and something I wholeheartedly agree with but I'm still very confident that here are ‘some’ genuine psychics out there…I believe so primarily because I also have quite a few family members who are psychics and mediums etc. and what they can do and have shown is nothing short of fascinating.

In fact in all honesty my whole family as am I is really involved with the spiritual world to a great extent and yes they’re as I believe many many many out there who are just fakes and are looking to pull the wool over people’s eyes so to speak.
Sadly it’s turning more into a business each and every day it seems and there is money to be made and there are people to be took advantage of.

Very sad but people will do and always will take advantage of others for their own gain.

Once you find those who you feel are genuine then it really can change your life and can be sooooo beneficial to someone.

Anyway this is all my opinion of course and I’m open to believing that they are all fakers as anything is possible IMO but I would still recommend searching for true psychics...Preferably ones that DO NOT charge to be sure they're not doing it for profit but if you do find them then you may be very very surprised with the results but ultimately it's your choice and Your choice will always be respected.

I so hope you find everything that you're looking for here my friend.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Psychics, for the majority, are scammers IMO. I wouldn't know a good one around here.

That's a perfectly fair comment in my opinion and something I wholeheartedly agree with but I'm still very confident that there are ‘some’ genuine psychics out there…I believe so primarily because I also have quite a few family members who are psychics and mediums etc. and what they can do and have shown is nothing short of fascinating.

Wow, interesting! So you should be having a wonderful life, right? Advice and direction from your family so as not to screw up and avoid danger, etc? Am only guessing here. It would seem you would have the advantage over the rest of us!

Sadly it’s turning more into a business each and every day it seems and there is money to be made and there are people to be took advantage of.

How sad but true!

Once you find those who you feel are genuine then it really can change your life and can be sooooo beneficial to someone.

YEah... where are all the REAL people these days??... So many are fake , IMO... and not just the scammer psychics!

I would still recommend searching for true psychics...Preferably ones that DO NOT charge to be sure they're not doing it for profit but if you do find them then you may be very very surprised with the results but ultimately it's your choice and Your choice will always be respected.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestion. Hmm, where oh where could I find a non-profit psychic lol? I can't help but laugh on that one, sorry, but I DO know what you are saying. IMO, finding the real deal, would probably be more rare than seeing a complete parhelic circle...which was cool to see, and supposedly a once in a lifetime event. I'd REALLY love to meet one though but they are few and far between.

I so hope you find everything that you're looking for here my friend.

Thank you, my friend... Appreciate ya, and same to you!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I am a born-again Christian, and I sometimes have these experiences as well. I would love to hear more about yours.

Had several nightmares of my spouse being involved in wrecks. Spouse got killed in an accident in the 80's, while passing a car which happened to be driven by my previous '3 yr steady" of all people - Thought that was kind of weird ...! Spouse always said, "I will never live to see 30" and was only 28 ... It makes me wonder if this life was shortened because of that BELIEF, or did God just let my spouse know the time? PS This happened when my son was 4 years of age. Son woke me up one night during this time , saying he had seen someone at the foot of his bed (and it fit the description of my spouse! to a tee). I thought he had just been dreaming but who's to say if it was or not.. No clue, but it could have been a visitation. I do not know, but to this day my now grown up son still remembers this vividly!

Had a nightmare of some man stabbing youngest son with a poker in the shoulder - hurting him. Son broke his clavical (collar bone) a few days later.

Dreamed son's friend was going to be deployed: He was deployed to Iraq. Deployed again... there now.

Dreamed someone was claiming to be the sister of one of my close friends/boss. Long dream, but this named girl in this dream claimed this -that they had the same father, trying to convince my friend.

Well, I told my friend about the dream and her mouth just fell open. This was one thing she felt uncomfortable talking about, having never mentioned it to anyone, but admitted that, yes indeed, the lady DID claim this years ago. She did not like the lady's claims at all , had never discussed this with anyone and stated the claims were untrue.
lol Makes me wonder WHY I picked up on that one. That was past stuff!

.. Another instance-- I KNEW about the man “going off” with the machine gun , killing people at the Calvary Church in Atlanta, or felt I did for about a week prior to it happening. I just KNEW about it already because my friend (boss) had told me. Well one morning my boss was telling me about this man/killing spree. I interrupted her to let her know that I knew already, REMINDING her that she had told me this "last week". She said, “It just happened last night.” This couldn't have been a dream though. I just KNEW. And IF I dreamed it, it came over into my reality as She had already to me last week REAL! For I knew -my reality- about the incident for a whole week ...and that my friend had already told me.

These are just a few from my dream log... Have had many more though.

Sure can't explain it. This doesn't happen all the time.
What are we to do with this 'knowing'? All I know is that when I have bad dreams of my friends or loved ones, I'll take heed and warn them, to be on the safe side!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow Lou, sounds like you are really in touch with both the past and the future. Most of my stuff does not come in dreams but rather when I am awake. About the only big thing that I had dreams about prior to it happening was my partner. I had met him in a class in 2003 but had never interacted with him. For the next year, his name would randomly show up in my head. I would dream that I was in class and the professor would do role call and get stuck on his name and repeat it over and over. I also remember having a dream when I was about 15 of a person that looked exactly like him. We have been together since Nov. 2004.

One of the weirdest things that happened was back in 2005. If you remember the Motley Crue song "If I Die Tomorrow", I used to love that song. One night I put some of the lyrics up as my away message on AIM. The next morning, my Grandpa died. My parents said they think he knew he was going to die the next day because the night before, he did not want to go to bed and he would not let go of his teddy bear (he had dementia and had reverted to the mind of a two year old...sad situation). My grandma let me have the bear, and I think my Grandpa sometimes tried to contact me through it because I would get an erie feeling and start remembering things about him, and my dog would act nutty and stare at the bear then look around the room like he saw someone.

I also remember randomly pointing at an unlabeled world map and saying "something is going to happen there soon". I am not good with geography and had no idea I was pointing at Pakistan. Within a week, violence there escalated.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

... sounds like you are really in touch with both the past and the future.

lol I don't know about really in touch... but I know what ya mean..

Most of my stuff does not come in dreams but rather when I am awake.

If you were to get ENOUGH sleep, maybe that would change? I haven't remembered dreaming anything lately due to this fact.

about the only big thing that I had dreams about prior to it happening was my partner. I had met him in a class in 2003 but had never interacted with him. For the next year, his name would randomly show up in my head. I would dream that I was in class and the professor would do role call and get stuck on his name and repeat it over and over. I also remember having a dream when I was about 15 of a person that looked exactly like him. We have been together since Nov. 2004.

Now THAT ^, I loved hearing. Cool for you! Happy for ya and may you guys be together for a lifetime! Whether dreams or intuition, we should always pay attention. Could be sorry if we did not!

One of the weirdest things that happened was back in 2005. If you remember the Motley Crue song "If I Die Tomorrow", I used to love that song. One night I put some of the lyrics up as my away message on AIM. The next morning, my Grandpa died. My parents said they think he knew he was going to die the next day because the night before, he did not want to go to bed and he would not let go of his teddy bear (he had dementia and had reverted to the mind of a two year old...sad situation). My grandma let me have the bear, and I think my Grandpa sometimes tried to contact me through it because I would get an erie feeling and start remembering things about him, and my dog would act nutty and stare at the bear then look around the room like he saw someone.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Sometimes, I think the Lord prepares us for these things in His mysterious ways, but of course. As for the teddy bear, I do believe it possible that his residual energy could still be around... energy possibly but not him personally. Also, imo, I believe the devil and his cohorts want to deceive us by impersonating our loved ones. If initially upon his death, I'd think possibly a visitation for a goodbye, but this connection continuing with the bear , along with that eerie feeling makes me think it wasn't him. Don't think the dog would have barked IF it were your grandpa... most likely the dog knew and loved him.

I also remember randomly pointing at an unlabeled world map and saying "something is going to happen there soon". I am not good with geography and had no idea I was pointing at Pakistan. Within a week, violence there escalated.

Haven't done that one before.... A new one on me

REPORT: aGAIN .. the phone has NOT rung on the SUN AM!!! Wow I'm shickled titless.. I mean... well lol you know what I mean..
Maybe getting the post out helped with some of the stress and it's quit??? NAhhhh I don't believe that at all, jk. but I'm sure happy now that it's stopped!!! ummm so far..Sure is weird on the timing though.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
I do believe it possible that his residual energy could still be around... energy possibly but not him personally. Also, imo, I believe the devil and his cohorts want to deceive us by impersonating our loved ones. If initially upon his death, I'd think possibly a visitation for a goodbye, but this connection continuing with the bear , along with that eerie feeling makes me think it wasn't him. Don't think the dog would have barked IF it were your grandpa... most likely the dog knew and loved him.

Actually, my dog was not even born then lol, he is only four. I took him to my grandpa's grave once to "meet" him though. I also do not believe that it was my grandpa or his ghost personally visiting us (for all practical purposes, he is likely in Heaven...at least I hope he was true in his faith), but I think he was somehow using the bear to get my attention. How that works is beyond me. I was not actively seeking contact with him, but rather I randomly felt something odd and had a few strong memories of him, and my dog began to act strange as well. It could have just been random memory recall, and my dog was feeding off my emotions?

I guess I forgot to mention this, but besides having a weird connection with electronics, I also have a similar connection with animals. My dog often "talks" to me, and sometimes his growls or sounds almost mimic human words. He has his own "words" for each person he is close to, as well as different "sign language" for things like sleepy, hungry, scared, bored, not amused, etc.

Since you also profess to be a Christian, I would like to know your take on Indigo/Crystal children. If there is any substance to those theories, there are lots of indicators that I may be an Indigo.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by cyberian

Actually, my dog was not even born then lol, he is only four.

Oh ok., didn't realize this tidbit...

(for all practical purposes, he is likely in Heaven...

With the Lord Jesus Christ, this is assured!

but I think he was somehow using the bear to get my attention. How that works is beyond me.

Again, don't think it was grandpa. I believe if not mistaken you also agreed this.
?

, but rather I randomly felt something odd and had a few strong memories of him, and my dog began to act strange as well. It could have just been random memory recall, and my dog was feeding off my emotions?

They seem to sense emotions, I agree! That could be possible. The teddy bear of course would remind you of your grandfather, it had been his...The dog, yes, could have realized you were upset and got excited. Have seen several animals react this way with/to their owners emotions, .

I guess I forgot to mention this, but besides having a weird connection with electronics, I also have a similar connection with animals. My dog often "talks" to me, and sometimes his growls or sounds almost mimic human words. He has his own "words" for each person he is close to, as well as different "sign language" for things like sleepy, hungry, scared, bored, not amused, etc.

Are we related? Jk I am the same way: Have 2 cats, lol . Names are “Talker”,and “Whisper”. I can read them like a book. It seems we're psychically connected, and that we (you and I) are just more sensitive/attuned to their ''feelings'', I'd say. Animal lover here also!

Since you also profess to be a Christian, I would like to know your take on Indigo/Crystal children. If there is any substance to those theories, there are lots of indicators that I may be an Indigo.

May I refer you to a couple of interesting Indigo threads here at ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Re my take. Well, I think this poster says it much better than I.
IMO, this Wiccan , KyoZero, sees this truth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'll borrow the phrase, “...total crock, IMO”.. I too think this Indigo stuff is blown soO out of proportion.
PS Don't believe everything you hear. I sure don't want to see you go down this misquided/wrong path.. Keep praying. The Lord will lead you: We have to be very careful in this ole world , for the devil , well Satan, will sure try to trip us up, and cause us to err .

As far as indicators go, well, I guess you could say that I' would fit the bill for being an abductee lol, but I am NOT one. You can't always go by some man's version of symptoms/diagnosis lol...Even doctors (at times) get things wrong with symptoms seemingly overlapping, etc. Psst: This is why they call it practicing medicine. Things are often misdiagnosed, sad to say.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Do your experiences seem to be increasing or decreasing? I find your experiences fascinating, as I too am a Christian and have had experiences throughout my life but they are increasing.

I was baptized with John's baptism when I was a little girl, but I was born again, with Jesus' baptism in 2007. Since then precog dreams have kicked in, two out of body experiences (one taken back in time to an event that had taken place about a week earlier). So much has happened I now keep a journal.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Do your experiences seem to be increasing or decreasing? I find your experiences fascinating, as I too am a Christian and have had experiences throughout my life but they are increasing.

Hi Myrtales Instinct. Glad you have found this thread of interest, and to answer your question, increasing, IMHO, except for the phone ringing having stopped. Also the UFO sightings have increased. I/We have seen several in shorter time periods . Not like it is everyday or anything. I do think that my last sighting *I was alone on that one* got me somewhat scared, and is one reason I am here. Something is going on! I think the signs of the times has its significance here.

I was baptized with John's baptism when I was a little girl, but I was born again, with Jesus' baptism in 2007. Since then precog dreams have kicked in, two out of body experiences (one taken back in time to an event that had taken place about a week earlier). So much has happened I now keep a journal.

Good for you! Glad to know another with the same type experiences, though an OOB would scare the daylights out of me! lol.. I have never experienced this, My sister tells me that she does some floating at night. It bothers her. But I haven't experienced anything like that before. Sounds like a wild experience for sure! Yep-Tis best to keep documention!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WiLLiaM No SaCS

lol... I would have LOVED to have read your post. SoOO sorry,.. and I'm SERIOUS: I would have loved to have had the chance to respond too!

To Everyone else: Seeeee .. I always get strange stuff like this.
Hmm..coincidence? that this chosen name is resembling someone else who was well loved and respected in this community!! For shame!

Thanks mods, I meant to say this earlier. And I am so sorry for everyone's loss . I didn't know him...but sure appreciate what/who he stood for!

Sure would have loved to have seen that post though! Psst u2u it to me?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Must have run ya'll off... sorry. Didn't mean for that to happen. I just don't believe in star/indigo children labels, etc. , but I DO believe that everyone has their special gifts, some more gifted than others.

Also the latest, FYI, is the phone started back the 1/2 ring yesterday: It's back at it...at the 12:03 time Sun AM again. It could be possible that I just didn't hear it those last times? But I think I would have heard it.

Anyone else having a phone ringing prob?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ok, if anyone is interested, here is a photo I took in 2004. of an unidentified. I came across these photos but my memory is a bit foggy as to IF tHIS photo is the photo of one of the UFO's my spouse and I witnessed. Have done a lot of picture taking and IF I'd been trying to capture a bee or using the macro... I'd think the leaves wouldn't have been so clear? Agreed? Honestly am thinking it IS the UFO photo, but I COULD be wrong. Someone help me out here please.

Here's what happened: Spouse and I were returning home, pulling into the back driveway, when we spotted a dark wooden like plank, board or barrel like thing - It was hard to tell how to describe it, but it sure wasn't a NORMAL aircraft. It was flying E. We happened to have the cam , and as soon as I saw it, I jumped out , got cam out of case and snapped the photo.
There is a delay on my sony, and again my memory is a bit fuzzy, so either I captured this UFO or missed it totally getting a bug instead?? sooo..
What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Very interesting and shocking post SeekerLou.. It seems you have a magnetic like attraction to the paranormal! I have no idea how any of this stuff will work out for you but hopefully for the best..

By the way, I feel kind of like you.. Unsure about these things, you know "Are they normal?" That question bothers me ALOT too, especially about my sightings (and also 2012... I dont know what to believe..)

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92

It seems you have a magnetic like attraction to the paranormal! I have no idea how any of this stuff will work out for you but hopefully for the best.

I tend to agree! It sure would be nice to have all of the answers to ALL of this paranormal stuff. I don't fall with the ms belief systems out there either, for most will go against the Word of God.

Thank you for your well wishes.

By the way, I feel kind of like you.. Unsure about these things, you know "Are they normal?" That question bothers me ALOT too, especially about my sightings (and also 2012... I dont know what to believe..)

I must admit I was a bit frustrated when I started this thread. I have my good and bad days, like everyone does, I suppose. Ya know what else? I don't even like to write... wellll .. write properly that is, the rules, regs and all , it's easier to type like I talk lol...southern! So the day I started this thread, I WAS definitely moved , disregarding my inhibitions !
Anger and frustration can definitely influence one's actions, eh? Too, I'm one of those type personalities that "wanna know" details.
The ole devil likes to cause confusion that's for sure, but thankfully, we do still have our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ: We'll keep trusting Him to lead. If it weren't for Him, no telling where I'd be.
2012... I don't worry about. If the Lord's got my number, it's my time anyway. Too, I believe that the church body will be 'caught away' (raptured) before the antiChrist comes on the scene btw. So thankfully, Christians will be spared going through the Great Tribulation. Just thought I should mention it. He COULD come at any given moment is my belief.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well that's true, about God coming back at any given moment. I hope we all make it out of here before the end actually arrives

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I do not have those experiences, but I do have a sensitivity to electronics in that I can feel and hear them beyond what is normal. I once lived near Ft. Huachuca, and I could literally tell when they were testing something electronic or doing something weird because I could hear it and hear my computer as the signals interfered with my wifi.

I can definitely relate to your experience. I think that the ability to hear and sense things on an alternate level is present in all of us. I just think that we have chosen to stop relying on this God given talent.

A couple of years ago I walked into a drugstore and I immediately got sick. I felt like someone was sticking an ice pick through my eye and I knew I was going to throw up. It most have been obvious something was wrong with me because by the time I staggered out of the store, were I instantly felt better, the store manager came out and told me that he knew what was wrong and to just give him a few minutes and he would fix it.

I had no idea what he was talking about at the time but I didn’t want to go too far in case I had another attack.

He came back a few minutes later and told me that it was safe for me to go into the store now. I really had not attributed my attack to being in the store. I thought I was coming now with a migraine or something like that. I walked back into the store with him and I felt fine. I could still hear a faint high-pitched sound but that was all.

He told me that he did not know why but some people were very sensitive to the burglar alarm system they had in the store. He said that some people would complain about the noise, for some people like with me it was completely unbearable and for others it had no affect at all.

I think that we do respond to certain sounds and frequencies and interruptions to those patterns create changes in our senses and even our moods. I think that is why music is so powerful in its ability to affect the mood of man and beast.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I can definitely relate to your experience. I think that the ability to hear and sense things on an alternate level is present in all of us. I just think that we have chosen to stop relying on this God given talent.

The electronics experience in Ft Huachurca was posted by cyb3rian just to clarify.
and I agree here ..in that lots of folk are not using /developing their God-given abilities. Unfortunately, most, imo , have stopped believing IN or relying on God altogether!

A couple of years ago I walked into a drugstore and I immediately got sick. ....He told me that he did not know why but some people were very sensitive to the burglar alarm system they had in the store. He said that some people would complain about the noise, for some people like with me it was completely unbearable and for others it had no affect at all. I think that we do respond to certain sounds and frequencies and interruptions to those patterns create changes in our senses and even our moods. I think that is why music is so powerful in its ability to affect the mood of man and beast.

Interesting experience, NightSkyeb4dawn! Thanks for your comments and the sharing.
It's amazing just how much we are affected by things (frequencies, etc). You undoubtably are sensitive in picking up on these things also. Glad that the guy at the drugstore knew what to do for you! He's def on to something there, eh?

Agreed! Frequencies, Music , etc, ARE powerful and they may affect us much more than we realize.
Again interesting story ,..thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92

Well that's true, about God coming back at any given moment. I hope we all make it out of here before the end actually arrives

I hear where you are coming from..and it's only natural to fear the unknown / things to come ....Just don't let it run away with you to consume. I have my ups and downs at times with this fear but have found that the more I pray and read God's Word, the more my faith grows, and understanding will get settled in my heart. He gives comfort, and a peace that surpasses all understanding. Then I'm ready to face another day. Daily we are battling... even our own spirit!

We are only given THIS day to deal with...And "sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof", Bible verse tells me that I need to tend to today's tasks for there is no guarantee of a tomorrow. This is why we should live our lives today as if it were our last. So try not to worry about things toO much...strive to grow stronger in the Lord, the fear will get knocked down in size ..then you can conquor it!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join