It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SeekerLou's Strange Experiences

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I would like to share some (actually a lot) of my weird experiences that I have had throughout the years. After my last ufo sighting, and someone's prompting, I started going over my memoirs... I had forgotten so many things and I am so glad to have this documentation. If like me, I advise to DOCUMENT as much as possible.

I have experienced soO many unusual things: They have occurred either to or around me. Some of these things could be considered “coincidences” by most , but IMO, there are far TOO many events in my life for these to be JUST a coincidence. All I can say, is that 'something strange is going on' and I don't know the answer(s). I do believe there is more to life than we could ever possibly imagine. I , too, trust in God - in His guidance, etc. but I am unsure where HE is leading at this point.

Are these certain things in my life JUST coincidences? Do these things happen for a reason? I believe they do but.why? Why am I allowed to experience numerous 'weird' and unbelievable type things that others would never believe? Wish I could make sense of things..

Some of my background/Experiences: I am and have been a born again Christian for the past 26 years. My God and faith in Him (The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ) have been my rock/anchor: I thank Him for this and His free gift of salvation by His grace! Some of you may disagree with this or not like me because of my faith , but this is MY rightful choice /belief in life.

I don't know how unusual it is though, for a Christian to experience the type things I have experienced/ witnessed , but I have seen several UFOs, with each being uniquely different. Some of these sightings had another witness with only 3 of these sightings officially being reported. Once, I was in the family car waiting on my spouse (who was to only be a few minutes inside of the work place), a UFO (round light) hovered over me @ approx 30.' ..Embed link. Another a huge isosoles triangle, 100 ft above the treeline over spouse's and my heads. And another, a cloud cloaked morphing ufo. All of these have been reported to MUFON. These are the most significant of them all.

Need to clarify that I do not believe that I have ever had any missing time nor do I believe I was abducted. I have, however, experienced sleep paralysis on a couple of occasions: Calling out Jesus' name broke up the paralysis, I should say! I've also experienced numerous other paranormal events, ..ie a talking doll experience on 3 occasions..thankfully the last time with a witness, tapes ejecting from the VCR( lol one time, during the viewing of the “Entity”) The heads were clean, no defect in tape, etc.- No explanation. Once one injected itself (it had been ½ way sticking out for days) and it turned on /played itself! It had probably been a month or so since the VCR was last in use. No one was near the VCR nor the remote! I know.. believe me or not, it is hard for me to believe my OWN experiences.. But we, and my family, have been experiencers.

The list goes on and on... Our TV has turned on/off by itself., We have had our transformers out front to blow -3x (if I recall correctly). Don't you think that is unusual? Another time, we had a fireworks display with fire/sparking, dancing back and forth across the electrical wire in front of our house, During that time, I had been researching -viewing conspiracy sites lol...and I couldn't get on the internet for the rest of the night. Another time, lightning hit the corner of house/fence, blowing out nearly every electrical item in our home. A lesser... once I was turning on a lamp but it started zapping and then had the loudest zapping and BOOM blowing of a bulb sound I'd ever heard . Jumped back in fear of being electrocuted. lol...Weird experience! Decided we'd check out the lamp later for we were assuming a short because of the way it sounded, not worrying about a bulb replacement.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Turned it on without thinking the next day: The bulb had NOT blown after all . NO short in the lamp at all! It worked fine and has been working fine ever since

Also, when we moved into our home, a little over 20 years ago, we had working doorbells. Not long after we moved in, both the front and back door bells, ( on different dates) started ringing nonstop. Both bells couldn't be fixed so the wires were disconnected. Bought the plug in type doorbell and it did the same thing- Ringing non-stop! Needless to say, we haven't had a doorbell in years .
Had a CD tray that would intermittently 'do it's thing' for YEARS (and this is no exaggeration. (I checked the dates and I mean YEARS!) Tried every solution for this - looked for spyware, tricks, to you name it, the system was checked thoroughly ..drivers updated.. pc was clean: Techs conferred with . No one could figure out why the tray would do this by itself. The phone line was unplugged. There were no remote /back doors, etc, nor spyware on my pc.. The CD trays 'acting up' eventually stopped on its own. I used that pc for at least a few more years with no further incident without any updates or changes.! All weird...All of the aforementioned were witnessed by others..and I thank God for witnesses!!

Recently , we had our ice maker to start working again! This was a good 'weird' though lol and these are rare. After approx. 10 years with the ice maker arm turned upwards /off (because it would always spew water and never making ice.), it started working again! It had also been worked on here and there , a few times to no avail and we had considered it shot, leaving the arm up, but never replaced it. Now we have good cool ice- just in time for summer!. :
:

This is weird too I think...There are times, when I suddenly will just “KNOW” things when I shouldn't but I have no control of this : Wish I did! I have had several, precog dreams / or waking premonitions of things to come, which started at about 12 years of age. Among other things.. IMO I think I am a type of sensitive . If so I don't know what to do about it. ie Truly got sick at my stomach the night prior to 9/11, with a vision of planes hitting buildings. I always enjoy going out to view the stars at night... but that night took a turn for me... first time ...The thought was awful in my mind and literally made me sick , stomach doubling, that I had to go inside..I had this awful sunken feeling, such heaviness, and depression ..you name it..it was ONLY a thought I thought, but I couldn't shake it. Of course, the next morning, I was even sicker waking up to hear this horrible news! . I still feel for all the victims and families...God bless and help everyone...

My spouse and I, and 6 other family members have also seen UFOs - one had missing time! There are numerous other 'things' that have happened to me and/or my family members. Once, my son and I had a dark helicopter sneak up on us while on our back deck. Before we knew it, it was there. Now this is what was strange.. It hesitated for a split second , and tilted its nose downward and we made eye contact , it then quickly flew away... Of course he had on his shades, didn't really see the eyes... Weird...wouldn't you say? Why was that?

One time, I was reading a lengthy page at a conspiracy site to my spouse. My icq was on, set to auto receive files: It started receiving a file from my son's icq. So I told my spouse that son was awake and that he (son) must have forgotten that I had already gotten the file from him the previous day. Spouse and I both knew it was a way too early for him to be awake, especially on a weekend. Finished reading, then went back to son's room : He was still sleeping and computer was not turned on.

More: Our phone has been ringing ½ ring EVERY Sun. now at 12:03AM . I should mention this ½ ring has been ongoing since 2005! Up until a few months ago , the ½ ring was a

[edit on 22-5-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
at 2:33AM, not sure of the day of week though because I only became aware in Dec, of the day being always on a SUN. (Need to review my older records on that one.) Last summer our phone line was replaced btw and we have learned to live with this ring. We always know when it's 12:03. A (US Army Sgt) friend witnessed this on one occasion. Son told him what time it was when it rang, then friend looked to his watch to confirm.....

I wonder about MANY things here.. and I know everyone deals with their own but what do you think? Is this normal? IMO this is NOT the norm.. Anyone else here like me? Do you guys think this is just life or life's coincidences, demons, bad luck? Spiritual? Para ..Or WT'hey' ...Trying to figure things out here...Maybe they are all of them.

I do have faith that God will lead and guide me into ALL truth, and although all of life's answers are not promised us in this life, I will at least continue trying. One day we shall know as HE knows, but for now, what is your take on this? Think these are just coincidences? What am I to learn? Why does 'weird ' stuff always seem to show up around me? I have no clue WHY these things are happening or have been allowed to happen. I hope to become more enlightened. ..Hopefully, someone has more insight .. GOD, I believe has allowed these events in my life for a reason.and I wanna know why.

These are only some of my experiences but I think that will suffice. Thanks for listening and allowing me to share. I do not want this to end up a debate on whether these things happened or not. All that I have stated herein is TRUTH. I have years of documentation to prove it.

Also, why is this bothering me now all of a sudden? It's like this whole time, I've kind of ignored stuff , acting nonchalant but now it is as if someone has turned on a switch “ to pay more attention”.... Honestly, I think the guy at MUFON prompted my thinking by asking certain questions during the phone interview. ..reminding me of all the weird stuff AND my notes! Without my notes , my memories may have faded away entirely! Document...document... Advise you all to do so! For over time, we do forget!

Appreciate your feedback.. Thanks again, for taking the time to read this. I know it is has been rather lengthy.

SeekerLou

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
UPDATE: Phone did NOT ring SUN A.M. after posting this thread talking about it. WEIRD! AFter all of these years...and for months at the 12:03 time..now time's changing again?? Or HOPEFULLY it fixed itself - like the freezer did and not ring anyMORE!

I just realized the ringing did not occur this time and thought I should mention it..

Does not ANYone have a comment? Yes, I am a Christian, but IMO , I'm unlike a lot of the others I know. There is more in life that is not always discussed in the Bible.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Wow those are some strange experiences. And documenting is very helpful. Which is why I should start.

And thanks for sharing

Now im going todo some deep thinking to see if I can recall any of my own strange experiences

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Thank you, Oozii for your reply. Glad you found my experiences interesting... and strange. It's nice to know someone agrees with me for this is not normal or coincidences.

Oh, and I have many more that I have not even disclosed!

Am seeking understanding of all these things. Too many times things happen. It's like one thing after another around here.

In another thread here at ATS ...someone was saying something about lab rats but would go no futher: That's a scary thought! Surely not! but who knows...wouldn't put it past em. ..and I'd say they have the tech.

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
1960's: Parents bought and we moved into another home in 1968. On the very night we moved in, the previous owner died. That night mom noticed all of our closet lights not working: We had closet lights that would come on automatically as you opened them but on that night, ALL of the closets lights would not turn on. This was a 3 story home: None of the lights worked on ANY floor. Mom couldn't figure it out. The next day they worked! She found out that the previous owner died at the SAME TIME the lights had quit working. They worked prior to his passing and again the next morning.

.. Visitors also heard music at this home on different occasions. Once a couple who had spent the night, was awakened at approx 4:30 AM by " the most beautiful rendition of “The Tennessee Waltz”, they said. Said it sounded like an organ playing, and they thought my mother was playing, not realizing we did NOT have an organ. (only had a piano and she hadn't been playing it). A couple of other times, someone heard an organ but I don't remember those details.

Another weird one: Other friends of moms were over one day. They had been sitting around the dining table, when one of the ladies, Rita, had to go to the bathroom. When she was walking towards the hallway, she could see into our living room, that our rocking chair was rocking! She screamed and mom and other friend ran in to witness it rocking. I don't think Rita ever made it to the bathroom. lol. My great grandfather had died in that chair many years prior. Family member has possession of this rocker, nothing weird at their home.
...We had a few bomb threats while living at this home also: Had to evacuate the house, and still not sure why the threats.
… We had a cemetery that was located behind this house, down the hill away.. Experienced two ghostly encounters. Once, a friend and I saw an old long-bearded man with a cane. He appeared out of nowhere. We had been at the cemetery by ourselves for a good while, having walked looking everywhere, No one else was there! All of a sudden, we saw him walking in front of us, crossing over to another tombstone like 20 feet away. ( Ironically, by a tombstone with the same last name as the previous owner of our house. Wasn't him though, he didn't fit the description!) We were so scared, glanced at each other perplexed like where did he come from? to only look back and he was gone! -nowhere to be seen. We freaked because there is NO way that that OLD man had walked alllll the way back there , and for us to never notice either! WE RAN HOME like crazy. Unexplained to me... for I do not believe in a ghost..like as a person's ghost.

Hopefully this will be at least entertaining to some. Have had MORE weird experiences, but I have a feeling this thread isn't going anywhere.

Honestly, I don't expect anyone to have answers as to what's going on, but advice/comments are much appreciated.
All I can say is life is sure WEIRD! - hard to figure out at times!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
People may not be commenting..but they'll be reading and enjoying...

Don't be put off posting..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

Thank you, Selfharmonise, for your encouraging reply. It means a lot to know that I haven't been wasting my time on this thread. Glad you enjoyed!

I will continue posting just to get it out there. I could be gone next week but there would at least be a record for the public!

Thanks again for your reply, and please don't forget to document your OWN experiences! Everyone needs to keep a daily journal AND paper and pen by their bedsides to record their dreams too!

I'll be posting the other cemetery experience that I forgot to include in last post. ASAP. Will try to do it tonight. In the meantime, here's another. I found someone with the weird "HAND" experience at www.abovetopsecret.com... . lol and I thought it was just me. Glad I'm not the only one !

My experience was the hand stuck up between the wall and bed, then the hand moved back down. The bottom of the bed started to move and rolled away from the wall probably a foot or so then moved back. I was freaked but then thought that is was probably my cousin , had snuck in there, and was playing a trick on me. I got up to look under the bed to catch him but no one was under there! I also had no prior knowledge to this bed being on wheels which was confirmed when I looked.

Walked out into the kitchen ..told grandmother I wanted to go home and go home NOW. I was approx 8 yrs of age at the time. She tried to console me, and make me think it was a bad dream. I insisted I was awake and this was real for I had already been awake when this happened. Needless to say, I NEVER spent the night there again and this had been my 1st and ONLY time.

correcting spelling..although I may have missed some: If so, please forgive!
[edit on 4-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I have to admit I have enjoyed reading this thread and your experiences etc. and to answer quickly just answer one of your questions Think these are just coincidences?' Well I for one do not believe so as I find it hard to believe in coincidences at all to be perfectly honest!

I think everything does and will happen for a reason...No matter how minuscule that reason may be..but a reason is what we can find in everything still IMO.

Anyway some of the events that you say happened to you are quite fascinating as well and you should maybe try and look into them further and I'm not sure how you would feel about this but checking out a local psychic (or one you trust preferably!) might be a good idea as it's a possibility that someone may just be trying to contact you or simply just trying to get your attention by causing strange phenomenon to occur such as the lights going off at the same time that the previous owner the previous night had passed away for example.

As well as the other phenomenon that you had mentioned happening over a longer period of time.

You know it just might just be a way of someone trying to contact you saying 'hey, I'm here' if you know what I mean.

Also Again I'm not sure how you would feel about this but if you fear of demons then an exorcism could always be performed on the home that you reside in as well which could cast out any evil spirits that may be present there.

Most people fear of exorcisms but IMO it could be helpful indeed and you may see a decrease in activity if that is what you are hoping for.

These are just ideas off the top of my head and for all we know this could very well just be a coincidence (hope not though
) but believe me when I say I really do hope you find everything you're looking for here and I'm glad you shared your story with us .

Thank You.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you, Rising Against for your thoughts and suggestions! We have often 'joked' about some of these events being caused by deceased family members, like the phone ringing, ie , we'd say, there is 'so and so', which honestly goes AGAINST my belief system. (I'm a Christian and believe when one is "absent from the body they are present with the Lord.) Something else may eventually open my eyes to this possibility though, and if it does not go against the Bible..I can accept it.

Speaking of demons, I did have one experience that definitely was demonic in nature. I wanted to talk to this guy about the Lord Jesus, because this person was pretty messed up. They had gotten involved in a cult while truck driving across country, and he claimed to talk to demons. The demon told him that his name was "Wizard", and it would tell him where to even find drugs on the side of the road. Umm..he died last wk btw... cancer said to say.. Hope he is resting in peace.
I'll try to post that experience tonight too.

Psychics, for the majority, are scammers IMO. I wouldn't know a good one around here. I dO believe in the ability though for I have it at times and so does mom! If we could only develop it to its fullest potential....that would be great! I believe everyone has this sense, some are just more in tune with the frequency!

As far as a cleansing...etc. I don't believe in the chip coffee's of the world...but who knows.. I'm still learning and could possibly change my mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against[' Well I for one do not believe so as I find it hard to believe in coincidences at all to be perfectly honest!

These are just ideas off the top of my head and for all we know this could very well just be a coincidence (hope not though
) but believe me when I say I really do hope you find everything you're looking for here and I'm glad you shared your story with us .

Thank You.

Thank you sooOO very much, Rising Against., for all your comments. I sense you are sincere and you truly do wish me well.. Glad you find my wild experiences interesting... God knows that I've always loved a mystery ...lol HE sure has given me plenty... guess to keep me on my toes!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here is the other cemetery experience. Back in the 70's, I had been hearing that the cemetery was haunted. Several stories we had heard about the place. Told a friend of mine about 'the old man digging" , that several of the older crowd had experienced. We thought we would check it out at midnight which was supposed to have been the prime time so we'd heard. We were too scared to go alone and asked a couple of guy friends to go but we NEVER told the guys the purpose of going. thinking they would chicken out. So we all walked down to the cemetery and actually DID see a glowing light in the middle of the graveyard in the middle towards the back. *which is what we had heard about: and we saw this ourselves! We stayed back but the guys wanted to get closer to see what it was and what was happening, so they started walking toward the light. They got up closer, when all of a sudden they took off running leaving us behind! We were yelling what was it? what is it?" and of COURSE we took off running like crazy! They and we were so scared: They said it was an OLD man digging and he had a lantern , which is the whole story we had heard about. My other friend and I didn't want to get closer so we didn't see the man. The guys had never heard the rumor prior to this either..plus you could tell they weren't faking it. They were literally shaking.

FYI I just found this comment re this experience. For privacy reasons I can not divulge the source. But re this cemetery: "Ive been at this cemetery plenty of times and have experience things. I have a paranormal group and this is one place we visit often. I have been touched on the leg .evps under the cross asking for help,been told to leave, and saw a 4ft shadow go around a bush.Ido think something is here but your in a cemetery and their should be spirits their."

A wild experience for sure! It has also been told that ppl have taken photos there and an indian would show up among the people in the photo. Maybe residual energy?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The demonic experience: My boyfriend, at the time, had been talking to a mutual friend of ours, that claimed to know and experience a demon bothering him. -from his tearing the speakers out of his vehicle to find the “voice” to his befriending it. It would even tell him where he could find drugs at times on the side of the interstate , telling him where to pull over. Creepy...The demon went by the name “Wizard”. The guy had confided in my boyfriend, and this was SUPPOSED to have been in confidence. However, this bothered him so much that he had to tell me about it. Our friend had gotten involved in a cult out west while truck driving and this demon spoke to him often, and he told my boyfriend that if he mentioned ANYthing to me that he would know about it. Well, boyfriend saw him again.. and he DID KNOW that he had told me... kinda freaked me out. I was very active in the church at the time (boyfriend wasn't ) and I felt the urge to talk to this guy and share my faith, hoping he would find the help he needed. Well, I had to pray and muster up the courage for what I might be about to face.. (I was very reluctant but felt God wanted me to do this but that he would protect me.). So I was discussing this with a friend, we were in her truck driving along, and we headed off to try to find him in town (small place). Suddenly, I felt a very strong presence/evil force that wanted to hurt me, and it wanted to hurt me bad! and that “ it” did not want me to talk to the guy. I felt strength and anger rise up inside of me, then automatically SHOUTED, “Oh no you won't hurt me In the Name of Jesus !” My friend jumped, startled , turning my way to see a pencil unnaturally flying out from the visor , heading straight toward my eye BUT this is weird, it seemed to hit like an invisible protective shield , then fell softly straight down. It had been at such a FORCE coming toward my eye.. Very weird but this imo, was definitely demonic. and thank God for HIS protection. This mystery one is explained in my book. This visor was completely secure, and so were all the pencils. It was hard to even pull it down. No tilt whatsoever in it. Anywhoo, ..smooth highway too!. Freaked my friend out worse than it did me lol .. (sorry can't help but laugh)... Of course, friend took me home right away! Sad to report the demon experiencer recently passed with cancer. I lost track of him for the past 20 years. Sure hope he got straightened out before... but now may he RIP..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I've had the doorbell and telephone ringing experiences before. As a matter of fact, I've had many experiences that were stranger than fiction. I've documented a lot of them right here on ATS.

After my dad died, we were at his house, and the doorbell just kept ringing randomly. It really freaked my dad's widow out, to the point where she disconnected the bell.

After my brother died, the phone at my house would ring, and when my ex, who was my wife at the time, would pick it up there wouldn't be anyone on the line. This happened several times, then stopped.

My dad passed early in the morning, and nearly every member of my family was woken up within minutes. No reason to wake up, but most said they felt a presence in the room. I know I did. I remember my infant son laughing and gurgling like someone was tickling him, but neither my (ex) wife nor I was touching him.

I dreamed I was my brother the night he died. This was sometime after he had actually passed. If my dream was true, he was killed by overdose. Deliberately, not self administered. He had a choice between that and a bullet to the head.

There is no such thing as luck, chance, or coincidence.

Praise God for the grace and mercy of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Thank you for sharing your experiences and your contribution to this thread, Icarus. It's nice to have a fellow brother or sis on board.

First off, I am so sorry for the loss of your dad and your brother. I know how hard it can be... I can relate there also/a dad and a brother. Remember, it is just a temporary separation.. for one day we'll meet again. So be encouraged!

You may have something there, about our loved ones reaching out initially, but if Lazarus wasn't allowed to communicate or return from the dead, why would God allow anyone else? Wouldn't that kind of umm be discriminating? Maybe at first they are allowed to just say good bye? But the long time so called resident ghosts, IMO, are demons trying to deceive people in their views of the afterlife.

Your experience in feeling your brother must have been traumatic for you. I can only imagine....especially being your brother. You reminded me of an experience as well. A friend of ours daughter was kidnapped several years ago on Christmas eve. She was missing for several days, then later found murdered! We were all looking for her, and I prayed so hard for her safety and guidance to find her. I prayed to be sensitive to her whereabouts.. trying anything! I dreamed I was her, the details of the surrounding area, the positioning of her body, and felt the umm blow with me raising my rt arm to block. The hard blow jarred me awake. Needless to say, her family has a hard time during the holidays, around Christmas sad to say! Well we allll have a difficult time when we are missing our loved ones. ...

"There is no such thing as luck, chance, or coincidence."

I agree , there is no such thing as luck..and everything is for a reason!

"Praise God for the grace and mercy of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!"

And I say, " Amen and Amen!"

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I dreamed I was my brother the night he died. This was sometime after he had actually passed. If my dream was true, he was killed by overdose. Deliberately, not self administered. He had a choice between that and a bullet to the head.

Am so sorry again about your bro. This must be traumatic for you. Hate to say this but you may be right. Intuition sometimes just KNOWS these things, IMO, or I should say God lets us in on the secrets. Rest assured, one day justice will be served against the ones who did it.IF you are correct ..though that will not bring your bro back , sorry to say.

Intuition is God given..We should pay heed. It imo, is a part of the 6th sense, We all have it... if only people would pay attention.

Sorry again about your brother.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I appreciate your condolences. At 8 and 10 years out respectively from the loss of my bro and dad, I now know that time is not a factor and those left behind feel the loss. Losing my mom and grampa in the same two year period shook me up pretty good back then. Again, praise God I turned to Jesus Christ and was so blessed as to be filled and now indwelled by the Holy Spirit. The difficulty of living in a fallen world remains, but Romans 8:18, you know? Romans 8:28, too. The Bible says it all for me these days.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

This is weird too I think...There are times, when I suddenly will just “KNOW” things when I shouldn't but I have no control of this : Wish I did! I have had several, precog dreams / or waking premonitions of things to come

I am a born-again Christian, and I sometimes have these experiences as well. I would love to hear more about yours.

Also, the thing about different electronics malfunctioning around you - can you relate it to your mood or to anything else? I do not have those experiences, but I do have a sensitivity to electronics in that I can feel and hear them beyond what is normal. I once lived near Ft. Huachuca, and I could literally tell when they were testing something electronic or doing something weird because I could hear it and hear my computer as the signals interfered with my wifi.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
reply to post by SeekerLou

Again, praise God I turned to Jesus Christ and was so blessed as to be filled and now indwelled by the Holy Spirit. The difficulty of living in a fallen world remains, but Romans 8:18, you know? Romans 8:28, too. The Bible says it all for me these days.

Peace.

Again, so sorry for your losses, but it sure blesses my heart to hear that you have turned to the LORD Jesus!

Thank you for the verses. Admission: I have to look up Rom 8:18, but I did remember the 8:28. ALL things work together for good....Oft times, people will take this out of context though, taking it to mean this for everyone, but His Word states it is only "to those who love God and are called according to His purpose".
It's always good to be reminded...thank you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join