It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What "Conspiracies" Do YOU Believe In?...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The end of an age Welcome to the future

Human Consciousness The ability for humans to be able to do anything.

Suppression and diversion from technology Withholding technology that could take mankind all around the galaxy and beyond!

A group that has been holding us back Using war, economics, education ect ect.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Time only goes forward for man.
So the UFO saucer, Foo, Triangle and Hudson Valley Wing and
flat disk of Rex Heflin and ovals of Travis Walton and such
witnessed craft belong to the Tesla generation of sound waves
in the ether way of propulsion.

Yes you have been told of time travel.
You have been told there is no ether.

Both lies according to Tesla backed UFO researchers such as
William Lyne and other perhaps.

So there is the so called Tesla or anti Tesla conspiracy that
seems fairly well encompassing the events of today.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
JFK: There hasn't been a real US President since JFK. Just knowing history enables you to feel this intuitively. The ones after have all "taken on" issues only halfheartedly and just in general give the feeling of being puppets.

Federal Reserve: Slick maneuver to let bankers and their families and friends be forever free of having to work for wealth. Side-effect of ultimately destroying all of Western civilization. Whatever causes the final SHTF scenario, it's the Fed that set us down that road. In 1913 a few bankers sold the soul of the entire world for their own comfort.

Beyond that, I don't really have any. People at the top are all about themselves. Wars are all about egos and ambition of world leaders. I believe that global power consolidation is happening (i.e. NWO) and certainly believe there are people with the ability and motive to commit genocide ("depopulation"). I just don't think it's an omnipotent, centrally organized entity that controls everything. It's just a bunch of kids fighting over who gets to be king of the playground. That's the exact mentality going on at the top.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I can't say I believe 100 percent in any conspiracy. I just like to entertain ideas and theories. However there are some which I believe in quite strongly.

The assassinatons of John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy, the assassination of Martin Luther King, the death of Marilyn Monroe and to a lesser extent the murder of John Lennon.

Also the 9/11 attacks and the whole invasion of Afghanistan/Iraq/ War on Terror fiasco.

To a lesser extent the Moon landings, although I can never decide where I stand on the issue.

UFOs/Aliens.....I believe governments are not being entirely honest with us.

The whole Illuminati/NWO thing is intriguing and I think maybe has some basis in fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join