It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times Prediction or End Times Prophecy? Avoiding or Running to your final destination.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Are we as individuals, and as a collective species, in or out of control of our destiny?
Does no level of intelligence, of shared participation and interaction matter?
Is our fate of being born human also inseperable from our destiny or have we simply allowed others to convince us that contribution is useless?
Do the alluded to and unseen forces, the unmeasurable and suggested entities and events that have yet to happen have more weight and influence than real effort and calculated cause?

It is written, it has always been written, therefore it is true?
or
If we write this and promote this then it will become true?

A prediction.

Noun 1.
prediction - the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)
anticipation, prevision
abstract thought, logical thinking, reasoning - thinking that is coherent and logical
projection - a prediction made by extrapolating from past observations
adumbration, foreshadowing, prefiguration - the act of providing vague advance indications; representing beforehand

A prophecy.

Noun 1.
prophecy - knowledge of the future (usually said to be obtained from a divine source)
vaticination, prognostication
prediction, anticipation, prevision - the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)
crystal gazing - staring into a crystal ball to arouse visions of future or distant events
fortune telling, soothsaying, foretelling, divination - the art or gift of prophecy (or the pretense of prophecy) by supernatural means

I ask, are we blindly living out the script, being directed in our actions and reactions, to fulfill and agenda that does not have room for mankind in its future?
With the escalation and association made to recent events and pending dates to come, I am beginning to subscribe to the theory that an advantage is being exploited.
The control and use of every level of life and activity on this planet, the creation of events that match a collective written prophecy of gloom, and the most important item controlled, the most needed ingredient, is the overwhelming majority of us.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Inerptret th book of revelations spritiually and you'll se that there is no end times

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Fight it though we may, destiny leads us to our respective fates, but what flights of drama ensue during the interval.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Book of Jonah. Chap 3. Nineveh was sentenced to destruction. But God spared them because they admitted their wrongs and asked for forgiveness.

It would appear that the Apocalypse is a possible outcome. Not necessarily the only outcome.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
It would appear that the Apocalypse is a possible outcome. Not necessarily the only outcome.

So very true my friend. my beliefs dictate that anything that can happens, will and does happen, just not nessicarily in the reality you are consciously experencing. The end of the world IS a possibility, but it is also one that humanity can avoid.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is bs idonts beleives it at alls. it is purecy falsey I think

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Any and all events are unavoidable?
Even the choice to cause an event is unavoidable?

Disasters, whether manmade or natural are waiting to happen?

or

Plans are made, even calculated outcomes, are used as a steering mechanism to nudge and direct peoples behavior to attain an end?

new topics

top topics

join