It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the aliens in Iji(freeware game) are Indeed Anunnaki?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I has Played Indie game named Iji where the story is: Iji Kataiser is the Ordinary woman that get augmented by Nanotechnology stolen from Tasen just after they destroys life on earth and kills everyone else(minus her brother Dan) just because they are running from more Technologically advanced Komato that consumed by Hatred of them and later revealed that Earth millions of years before humans appeared are home planet of both Tasen and Komato. the question is: is the aliens in this game(particularly Komato) are indeed the Anunnaki?

[edit on 22-5-2010 by masonicon]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I took a quick look (without downloading) and I guess I would have to ask:
Why do you think this character is annunaki?
Is there a role in the game where any of the "annunaki" terminology comes into play?
Who made the game?
What is the final outcome? As I can see from the description, there are variable endings.
And finally,
If it is a composite of the annunaki, who wrote the program and why?
Otherwise, I would just see it as a video game.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmongo4

Is there a role in the game where any of the "annunaki" terminology comes into play?
Who made the game?
What is the final outcome? As I can see from the description, there are variable endings.
And finally,

They are Appear Reptilian, I has played this game, the game is made by Daniel Remar, Back when Komato are on earth millions of years before humans appeared in that game their favorite dessert is Banana where according to the earth's forbidden secret E-book the Banana is Genetically engineered plant that created for for food and this is probably the hardest evidence so far that Komato is indeed the Anunnaki despite the word "Anunnaki" is never come to play in that game.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by masonicon]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Who made the game?
And finally,

Like me, Daniel Remar are fond of Subjects like UFOs and Aliens as well Ancient astronauts

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Who made the game?
And finally,

They are Appear Reptilian, I has played this game, the game is made by Daniel Remar, Back when Komato are on earth millions of years before humans appeared in that game their favorite dessert is Banana where according to the earth's forbidden secret E-book the Banana is Genetically engineered plant that created for for food and this is probably the hardest evidence so far that Komato is indeed the Anunnaki despite the word "Anunnaki" is never come to play in that game.

If you want to see it for yourself, try to download and play that game for yourself by clicking following link: www.remar.se...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So the Tasen in Iji is indeed Ducaz(Reptilians) and Komato in Iji is indeed Pers-Sires(Vulturites)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Back when Komato are on earth

The name appears to be an alternate spelling of "Komodo", a very large reptile that lives in Asia (the "Komodo dragon.")

millions of years before humans appeared in that game their favorite dessert is Banana where according to the earth's forbidden secret E-book the Banana is Genetically engineered plant that created for for food

Actually, it's a real (natural) plant. The bananas we have grown to prefer are sterile and have been bred that way. So the "genetic engineering" is just "selective breeding" (the same way my Siamese cat right here at my feet was selectively bred (or "genetic engineered").

and this is probably the hardest evidence so far that Komato is indeed the Anunnaki despite the word "Anunnaki" is never come to play in that game.

The Annunaki are Sumerian gods, not aliens. The Sumerians never ate bananas -- Sumer is far too dry for these plants. The one we eat wasn't developed until a few hundred years ago:
en.wikipedia.org...

So I think they're just having fun with komodo dragons, and I don't think the ebook you found is a very reliable source.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Probably, the Anunnaki as aliens theory are come from Zecharia Sitchin where even for me, I finds him little more than asshole because his theory about Anunnaki aliens creates humans may drives me Murtad, Ancient people tends to worships Aliens as polytheistic gods, The Anunnaki that drawn in reliefs are drawn in their human forms because drawing in their true reptilian forms are forbidden, and trust me the Anunnaki is Very real(way too real to become just "figment of human imagination") and they are has predates humanity for eons, thus you can't no longer trusts Mainstream Media and Wikipedia because both MSM and Wikipedia are so biased against subjects like this and to make this even worse so many people are trained to only believes MSM and Wikipedia, plus if you finds that e-book more like Power Point presentations, try it's printed version or any similar books.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by masonicon]

new topics

top topics

join