It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO C3 Anomaly 9/11 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm very familiar with SOHO C3 and this is like no other distortion seen so far. In just one frame, at 17:53 on 9/11 in 2006, a massive spherical UFO appears.

1024Video

Unless this object is moving at a tremendous speed or "temporarily decloaked", neither of which I have any basis for believing, I would conclude it was planted by someone at NASA.

I inferred one connection. 17:53 = 5:53pm = 322 = Skull & Bones

Perhaps a stretch?

What I also find interesting is all the little UFOs seeming to "enter" the sun regularly. Could Nassim Haramein's black-hole-gate theory be playing out before our eyes?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

s&f for thinking outside the box my friend. Outstanding.

I wonder if that was the particle beam weapon that helped to disintegrate steel and concrete into dust particles?

Or the looming Draco mother ship surveying the carnage they helped cause?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

s&f for thinking outside the box my friend. Outstanding.

I wonder if that was the particle beam weapon that helped to disintegrate steel and concrete into dust particles?

Or the looming Draco mother ship surveying the carnage they helped cause?

Heh, I think you're about 5 years too late on that =)

This is about September 11, 2006. Not 2001. Just a coincidence. (or IS it?)

I haven't seen enough SOHO images to be certain any way, but couldn't this just be a lens flare? That's the only thing I can think of, besides some unique cosmic event in the background. But things like supernovas and stellar collisions create spectacles that last for days, not seconds.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

It appears in neither the prior or subsequent image. It could be an example of spacecraft debris or an extremely energetic cosmic ray strike.

sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will
White distortions are usually found to look like thin fibers (especially after a CME hits the cam) or have jagged edges like a square ripped out of paper with your fingers. I have seen a couple of what I would guess lens flares - they were blurry, stretched or even mirrored to the other side of the image. There's usually more than one distortion in such frames.

I believe only actual objects appears as a bright sphere with bleeding rings emanating around the middle. This one doesn't bleed half as much as Venus or Mercury, though.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Sandwiches.....

Unless this object is moving at a tremendous speed or "temporarily decloaked", neither of which I have any basis for believing

Well.....why post about it?

I would conclude it was planted by someone at NASA.

Why? On what basis?

I inferred one connection. 17:53 = 5:53pm = 322 = Skull & Bones

Sure.....that's it exactly!

Perhaps a stretch?

Yes.....a stretch for which there is absolutely no basis.

What I also find interesting is all the little UFOs seeming to "enter" the sun regularly.

I do not think this occurs.

Could you please illustrate this with visual / reported data?

Could Nassim Haramein's black-hole-gate theory be playing out before our eyes?

Could you please illustrate this with visual / reported data?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I will ignore the rhetorical questions and incendiary statements.

All of the things I have spoken about can be seen in the SOHO video linked in the original post. There are 10 years time lapsed on YouTube with links to UFOs in the descriptions.

If you are not familiar with Nassim Haramein's Unified Field Theory it will flip your world inside out. Link is in sig.

Please do your own research and let me know what you find.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Sandwiches.....

No.....you are right.

We need another SOHO alien spaceship thread.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Right, I should have known from your previous efforts to deny and ridicule on other threads regarding seeingUFOsPA that you were not here to investigate or add anything useful to the conversation.

Your posts have not contributed in any way, so it would appear to be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Perhaps you should apply for moderator status if it is your intention to police these boards.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches

Right, I should have known from your previous efforts to deny and ridicule on other threads regarding seeingUFOsPA that you were not here to investigate or add anything useful to the conversation.

Your posts have not contributed in any way, so it would appear to be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Perhaps you should apply for moderator status if it is your intention to police these boards.

Sandwiches.....

I can't believe you did that.....

You've quoted that appalling seeingUFOsPA woman, who lives in the hoax bin, to support an argument against me..... :shk:

Come on mate.....

I've tried to direct you to good quality material on a few occasions now, but you're still wasting your time wallowing in junk ufology.

My counsel is that you change your approach before you lose all credibility.

My offer still stands.....

If you're not sure where to start, please let me know & I'll be very pleased to help you out.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If I had to guess, I'd say you're the hoax. Does this ignore thing work?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Here's a good place to start:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches

If you are not familiar with Nassim Haramein's Unified Field Theory it will flip your world inside out. Link is in sig.

Please do your own research and let me know what you find.

Nassim rocks!

highly recommended

top topics

join