It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/22/2010 Crop Circle Encrypted message (Need Help)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
it's man made. Thous who make them are often fassinated by the various calendars arround and the zodiac symbol and mostly aliens.

I bet the creators are mixing things up on a regular basis this is why it's so hard to solve these puzzels.

No video has ever made it to prove it's "alienmade".

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascendingspire
This has already been decrypted.

It's Euler's Identity formula.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

- Donn

yes....and did you note the ogham reference there

good site.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
While reading up on 'Chakras' today i found this interesting tidbit:

It is typical for chakras to be depicted as either flower-like or wheel-like. In the former, a specific number of petals are shown around the perimeter of a circle. In the latter, a certain number of spokes divide the circle into segments that make the chakra resemble a wheel or chakra. Each chakra possesses a specific number of segments or petals.

Which has led me to believe that maybe the 7th Dimension is in progress with the relations to Spirals as well...

For those who may know... the Lightbearer's!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
This disc is composed of 12 segments. Each of these 12 segments is further divided into 8 rings. Each portion of these has 4 possibility's

1) two lines
2) line on the left
3) line on the right
4) no lines

4 x 8 = 32

32 x 12 = 384

Based on this this the alphabet in which this is written has 384 letters/symbols

EDIT: Its a DNA sequence!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by LUXUS]

Yup and I have a very good friend who is currently working on his page on helping more become aware of the dna truth and further more. He's away at the moment working on putting it together for a thread and possibly even more.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Many thanks to AIRSPOON fo his knowledgeable posts. I note that he posted several blocks of two numbers, but didnt comment that each block totaled 255. I wonder if repetion is part of any code.
Also some uninformed person(s) seem to incorrectly think that crop circles began in 1970. Wrong!. They existed at least as early as 1960 when I was stationed in England. I also wonder about the coincidence of them appearing frequently near Stonehenge, Silbury hill and Amebury, which are in close proximity to RAF Boscombe Downs which is the British equivalent to the USAF Vandendurg Air Base and its test area, operated by Lockheed, at a place known as area 51. Too many coincidences?

Anyway, thanks to all who have contributed to a very interesting discussion.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
crop circles are made by HAARP.....simple. Not planks for goodness sake.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
mabey crop circle messages aren't meant for mankind at all..... mabey only for their left behind off spring....

Just a thought.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Crop circles are not the result of aliens but computers communicating through their natural language, i.e. mathematical patterns. Advanced communication and missile defense satellites began exhibiting intelligent behavior during the 70s. As the technology grew, so has their ability to engrave increasingly more complex patterns. Right now, AI is merely a child, seemingly preoccupied with drawing and self-expression. Once it fully matures, however, things will be different.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

I have enjoyed reading the many theories about what it could mean.

I don't think the meaning has been cracked though.

I believe it is pretty pointless looking to ASCII or even Latin for decoding purposes.

A mathematical approach is good though.. perhaps using base 12 or base 13 mathematics?

I have had a bit of a look at it but have not come up with anything substantial.. as yet.

I would like to say that this phenomena is a wonderful mystery to be appreciated and explored.

In my opinion there is no way this is plankers, Haarp or even Aliens.

At this point.. it's just an unsolved mystery.

.. and for some reason that really gets up the nose of some people.

The powers that be, in particular, really really hate these things.

So I say.. bring on the Crop Circles..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This circle is so simple that anyone could do it.

People claiming that the crop circles have been around earlier than 1900 please show me at least 10 of them.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

www.merlino.org...

There aren't many recorded cases of crop circles pre 1900s, but there might be a reason for that..

inventors.about.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi, Im new to this, been reading about you decoding this circle and I think its some musical notation.

12 segments - 12 semitones in an octave
8 - an octave

maybe each segment is a bar.. a twelve bar blues!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi, this looks similar to the other crop circle (where the alien within a frame with an outstretched hand and holding a disc with binary code). I read that on many youtube postings. Supposedly the message was something like there is still good out there, etc. So I don't know how or who deciphered that message, but maybe you can connect with them to get this one deciphered or someone who understands that binary code.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well I feel it is activating our 12 strands of DNA and when we look at it or 'go into it' say ina visualisation it helps our DNA repair and reconnect to its full potential

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
it can be an image (ref Voyager code..)

i made some permutations (left to right, inwards, spiral).

some look like hyroglyphs, some like a face...

link

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The crop made me think of "I Ching". however it is not exact. I Ching is made up of full lines and lines broken in the middle, and the crop is made up of lines broken in the middle and lines on a single side. still it made me think it could be related. Maybe there is a different I Ching or an older I Ching that would reveal the crop's answer? Can Anyone embed the crop next to some I Ching. any comments?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

So spin it like a wheel and if u have ever timmed a distributor, strobe light,, might be interesting, think outside of the box people.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I rotated the segments and overlayed them in photoshop.
Seems that if you turn it by 1/2 a segment you get 8 bit binary code in each of the 24 segments..
You can turn it 12 times so you wind up with 12x24 new binary codes (8bit).
Total : 2304 pixels

I will try to get an image out of that. I suppose it will be 24x96 pixels (24 segments, 12x8 pixels)
images here

<< 9  10  11   >>

join