It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/22/2010 Crop Circle Encrypted message (Need Help)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Could you tell us how you know for certain that ancient crop circles were "rudimentary"?... Did you have a camera in another life and you took pictures of such crop circles?...

The UFO phenomenon is as ancient as crop cricles and they are still using the same technology they have used for millenia as can be seen in ancient paintings.

BTW, yes there are most certainly SOME crop circles made by a few people just wanting to get fame, but on the overall I doubt they are all fake.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Why does it have to be "aliens travel light years away", when we have the fact that ufos have been around for millenia? Who is to say at least some of the crop crcles are not from transdimensional beings?

There are at least 20% of crop circles which are unexplained and leave marks, such as the bending of crop without destroying/breaking them as should happen when a few men, and women use planks to make hoaxes.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
BTW, why was this put in skuns?

I doubt the op put it here, but I have to wonder the wisdom of some staff member/s who decides certain topics must be bunk just because they don't think such a topic could be possible.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1521f593573.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a cartoon brick water well in a one point perspective to me.

Don't fall in. It's a bottomless pit lined with stone.

The lines on this design are a little wider than the average human (like all crop circles), this to me shows that humans with average size planks of wood made this one.

A circle again? zzZZzzZZzZzZzZzZzZz

They are limited by their tools.

You know what you win when you "decode" the message in the crop circle? You win the "I wasted my life" award.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
looks like a music box to me

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Son of Will

Could you tell us how you know for certain that ancient crop circles were "rudimentary"?... Did you have a camera in another life and you took pictures of such crop circles?...

The UFO phenomenon is as ancient as crop cricles and they are still using the same technology they have used for millenia as can be seen in ancient paintings.

BTW, yes there are most certainly SOME crop circles made by a few people just wanting to get fame, but on the overall I doubt they are all fake.

lol... Well there isnt one crop circle that is a fake as far as im aware as there are very good pictures of the circles to prove they exist.. not blurred pics or anything like, infact most pictures are of the highest quality and in no doubt the circles are rea and not fake..

But what is more than likely FALSE is the claim they are made by aliens/interdimensional beings or anything of the like...

Even if the aliens do not come from light years away but are infact right here still doesnt make the aliens made them issue any more valid than if they come from beyond our reality to whatever extreme.. Crop circles?? are u kiddin me?? just think about it a little more and u may see the amusement in your thinking. There are just too many better ways for something alien to relay a message of anykind to us down here on the planet other than a crop circle... Lol

Im sure this is what makes the alien subject so laughable to so many people.. Its a shame really!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
BTW, I could be wrong but this does not show a binary code. This is more like a clock.

If you look at each segment starting from the 1 oclock position, the next segment looks almost the same as the 1 oclock, except that it has one more line added, the third one has one more line added than in the segment at 2 oclock, so on and so forth. This is representing a clock. I don't know what it could be but this is not the first crop circle that I have seen representing a clock.

In the past it has been a clock counting backwards. If I am right there will be another one like this one either months, or a year from now to give a reference as to what it means.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Hmmm.... don't know if anyone else has suggested this but maybe it's the code to decyphering the radio message which NASA are trying to do right now.... you know that signal that has gone a bit dodgy on that satellite which has floated way out there... there was a thread about it couple weeks back!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Cracking the code? Before going there, perhaps we should wonder why crop circles always seem to be placed where the so-called tram lines already exist.

At the onset of any discussion of the legitimacy of crop circles must be the elimination of possible human activity versus a secondary possibility of ETs or some other non-human phenomena.

The very first criteria to be applied in every instance is, is the entire layout accessible to human feet? Why must that be the primary question? If ET inspired, they come from the sky. They don't need any type of contact with the field, no tram lines, no nearby roads. Nor would any natural phenomea be tied to such restrictions. And we have no reason to believe that ETs need the cover of darkness to complete the job--another red flag. Practically, they would look for any decent, unbroken field of grain or crop. Why are crop circles found mostly in England where tram lines are the norm?

The US has millions of acres available for potential crop circle during the growing season, but how many crop circles are found here, where, by the way, fields are traditional without tram lines?

Even the distance from a suspected "base" of human culprits should be taken into consideration. The middle of Iowa, for example, could be a long way from any informal group of pranksters. Not so in merry old England.

If ET inspired, we can expect the formations to appear rather quickly unlike the amount of time (perhaps several hours) that it would take for humans to trample down the plants. Thus, the need for several hours when the farmer is asleep and not attending to his fields.

By a strict criteria of several requirements, only those crop circles found in the middle of a field that had absolutely not one single human trail to it should be considered as possibly as ET originated. Even then, if the field was extremely isolated we could perhaps suspect that a 'copter dropped the crew down. But the downwash of the rotor itself would leave its own tell-tale mark. We can well image that a totally pristine crop circle will never be found.

Counter arguements will cite various reasons why the ETs are being cleverly coy with us to purposelly allow us room for doubt by creating crop circles only where they can be suspect. I agree that they may do just that as they do with their ubiquitous daily hide-and-seek aerial activties. Such is the continuation of the ever-growing UFO myth, and needs consideration and discussion. And as a UFO experiencer, this is my contribution.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

.... No... My wife is the one who has been drinking beer all day... She misunderstood me... I had a few shots of " Jim Beam " What I said was it looks like a pizza and that the olive oil was seeping out... and on her way to pick us up one not to run over any illegal ALIENS that are always hanging out at that corner ... Yea I know I should not have let her drive but she is bigger than me and we live in her parents basement... She brought back FISH...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I suggest that if you really want to know then you should visit the area around Wilton and pop into one of the local pubs in the surrounding villages (the Plough in Shalbourne is nice for Sunday lunch).

Talk to the bar staff and they will probably tell you who did it! The people who did it are probably having a good laugh at this (and other websites and threads) which speculate as to what it all "means".

You may have guessed, but I am massively sceptical that elaborate crop circles are anything other than man-made. If you can persuasively demonstrate alien intervention (backed up with properly conceived and executed scientific study), then I will apply my mind to meaning.

Regards

[edit on 23/5/2010 by paraphi]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Didn't that thread conclude that the whole story was a hoax?

Wait....yes, it did!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i do not know why, but i keep seeing the "circle" as some kind of cone, with the innermost circle or "hole" as the top. does anyone have the tools to see what it would look like as a cone?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

From the very beginning I wondered why the aliens would give us 'riddles' to figure out. Are they so very stupid not able to de-cypher our language? Why not give us the message in plain english or mandarine chinese for that matter?

That is one of the reasons I think that humans are involved with these crop-circles. Maybe not all of them but this incripted 'message' is a good example of a fake.

Just imagine yourself being an alien trying to tell something to an other intelligent species...dolphins maybe? Do not throw english at them but you will try communicate with them in their own language.

Okay...what if you never heared or seen their language...There are ways to give a logical 'key' that will help to de-cypher the message.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just looks like a set of keys

12 alltogether.

maybe for the rooms under the pyramids

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

So are you telling us that Brittish people are drunks living in a wellfare state with too much time in their hands hence why your people are making all these crop circles?... Not to mention that you all do these after having several pints of beer and after being for at least half a day in the bar..... drinking beer... That explains how drunk people can be making complex crop circle formations in the middle of the night tripping with their own feet, and among each other... Yep, that explains it...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Well, by your name I can see you like "El Conde de Monte cristo" / "The Count of Monte Cristo", anyway the fact that they are not translating it for you to read clearly does not entail such crop circles as being fakes.

Why does it have to be very clear for you to think that "it is a real message"... Wouldn't the contrary, if it was made in plain English, actually show that it was most probably made by humans?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
So are you telling us that Brittish people are drunks living in a wellfare state with too much time in their hands hence why your people are making all these crop circles?...

No and I fail to see how you read that from my post.

Rural pubs are often the centre of the community and as the area around where this crop circle was made is rural, then it seems and obvious place to start.

Regards

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Here is the binary, within each "slice" going across then down, clockwise starting from the top (each group of 16 bits filling a "slice"):

01 11 11 10 11 00 11 01
01 01 01 10 01 10 00 01
00 01 01 10 01 10 10 01
10 01 01 10 01 10 11 01
11 01 01 11 00 10 00 01
00 01 01 00 11 10 10 01
10 01 01 10 01 10 11 01
10 01 01 11 00 10 01 01
10 01 00 00 10 10 01 01
11 01 11 11 10 10 01 01
00 01 00 01 11 10 00 01
11 00 10 00 00 11 10 01

[edit on 22-5-2010 by airspoon]

here is the basic translation into decimal which show only one number repeated twice :

01 11 11 10 11 00 11 01 > 32461
01 01 01 10 01 10 00 01 > 22113
00 01 01 10 01 10 10 01 > 5737
10 01 01 10 01 10 11 01 > 38509
11 01 01 11 00 10 00 01 > 55073
00 01 01 00 11 10 10 01 > 5323
10 01 01 10 01 10 11 01 > 38509
10 01 01 11 00 10 01 01 > 38693
10 01 00 00 10 10 01 01 > 37029
11 01 11 11 10 10 01 01 > 57253
00 01 00 01 11 10 00 01 > 4577
11 00 10 00 00 11 10 01 > 51257

So there is only 2 slices identics.
Another thing i have noticed is that you cant find any "bar" (= a one) continuing to another bar on another slice. I dont know what to do with this but i thought someone would. :p
You can also see that the space between two horizontal bar is not placed in the middle, or zat least not always. Best example is the 12th slice first 2 horizontal bars.

off topic : i dont think the OP was intended to open a discussion on whether or CC aer man made. Please stick to the original idea who is deciphering.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Anyway, back to this. I have notice something and I am not sure what to make of it.

Starting from the 1 oclock position there are two things that happen. Some lines are added, and some lines are taken off from the next position.

Unless I am wrong here is what happens from the 1 o'clock position.

Lines taken out: 1, 0, 2, 4, 1, 4, 2, 2, 0, 6, 4, 1

Lines added in : 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1, 5, 1, 5, 5

Total Lines taken out = 27
Total lines added = 30

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join