It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/22/2010 Crop Circle Encrypted message (Need Help)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Maybe just ask the guys who made it what they meant. I would start with whichever cropcircle tours put this picture up, it is a sure bet they are promoting this one because it is one they produced, not sure if they share cropcircles with each other or if each tour company has to make their own, but whichever it is, you can be sure that the person who made it knows.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I have actually broken it down by "spoke" with each side of the spoke a different 8 bit decimal number, starting from the center. The pairs are different sides of the same "spoke". Is there a pattern here? Can anyone make sense of these numbers?

Now it seems so far, we've concluded....

The Matrix!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

nice work !! I hope you can cry EUREKA in a few days ! have good luck and thanks for looking at it in such a way !!
did you do this also with the other famous crop circle with that curious code ( ? ) in it ?
if you do not know which one I mean I can look for it later.
WAW !

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Someone with the right program should try spinning it at different frequencies to see what you get. Lots of circles can be spun to provide a deeper image, this circle certainly looks like it built to be spun.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

It had the same effect with me and then I realised ..It looks like the disc they used to use in those old music boxes.

hdebruijn.soo.dto.tudelft.nl...

Maybe it's the tune from close encounters

[edit on 23-5-2010 by sueloujo]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you truly want to know what the message is, go to the website that is showing you the photo, check out how much they will sell you a tour for, if you go arial you can expect to pay around 3500.00 for the flyover, anyway they could hook you up with the guys who made the circle and they can tell you, I am sure they will sell the info to you, that is the whole reason they make these, to make money......

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Haven't you already made your point? I think people already understand that you believe this circle to be created for profit but you have no real evidence to back up your claim or if you do, please post it and enlighten the rest of us. Do you have evidence to suggest that this particular circle was man-made, other than the circumstantial evidence that *they may be profiting from tours?

Myself, I'm not so sure that I believe crop circles are anything other than man-made, though I don't have proof either way (minus some obvious man-made circles) so I'll reserve my judgment until said proof is provided. To me, believing whole-heartedly that these things are man-made is just as silly as believing whole-heartedly that they are created by extraterrestrials.

So what if people are profiting from tours, does this automatically prove that they are "in on it"? Maybe the proceeds fund CC research.

--airspoon

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Hi everyone, I did not see any posts on this and did a quick search.

Can anyone decypher what this says? It appears to be some kind of communication obviously.

Lets try and crack it!!

Source

-Kdial1

[edit on 22-5-2010 by kdial1]

circular cifer no two ring lines join 4 base binary comunication
kind like each slice of a pie with three possabilities per ring per slice
0= empty, empty
-1=line, empty
+1=empty, line
2= line, line

my guess is a form of binary in concenteric rings no two lines cross slices no two slices match

is it a key cifer for something?

XPlodER

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Been following this and lemme take a crack at it.
I believe it is saying still have cheese send more crackers!
Just my 1.5 cents.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Does anyone study Iridology - perhaps this crop circle is the eye of the earth.

Iridology is the studyof the eye and what is wrong with a person by the lines showing in the eye. Perhaps the lines are what is wrong with the earth.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Okay my husband who has drunk beer today says to me "Obama got on the news about this crop circle and said it was morse code regarding the oil slick and how the aliens contacted him and said they are going to come down here and fix it because they are very angry and concerned." Ha!
I don't think I believe him he doesn't tell the truth always.

What

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
To me it looks like an old fashioned music roll. Probably plays show me the way to go home, or I was born under a wandering star

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Well, it seems to be binary, with the blank spaces representing 0 and the lines representing 1. Each of the 12 segments has 16 binary components, or 4 sets of 4 like so: 0111 1110 1100 1101 as an example. These could be converted into numbers or ASCII.

This could be converted into: FD9A in hexidecimal, ~Í in ascii, or 32461 in decimal. You could also make an assembly language program out of this particular binary setup, although I'm not sure what it would do, if anything.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
I have actually broken it down by "spoke" with each side of the spoke a different 8 bit decimal number, starting from the center. The pairs are different sides of the same "spoke". Is there a pattern here? Can anyone make sense of these numbers?

10100001 - i
01011110 - ^
11010111 - x
00101000 - (
10010111 - _
01101000 - h
10010110 - û
01101001 - i
11010110 - Ö
00101001 - )
10001111 -
01110000 - p

So... i^x(_hûiÖ) p.
After some research, I found that computers can tend to misrepresent the square root symbol as Ö and it would make sense if _h represented h-bar, or plank's constant (h/2pi) and (although I am a bit rusty on this) i think û represents something to do with vectors.

So... I would guess it is a formula, that much seems so clear it's kind of creepy.

i^x(sqrt((h/2pi)ûi) whatever that means.
Just a guess.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by darkbake]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

airspoon I guess I had already made my point, only on my end it was not showing up in the thread, so I decided to write my point of view again, so now I have two similar posts in one thread. Not trying overyly to drive my point home, it was a mistake.

But in regard to why I beleive what I do about crop circles: too many have come forward letting us know they are man made.
They are all in the same general area.
They are all in a circle.
There is no proof they are not man made.
If there is a buck to be made, people will try anything, including renting farming land to make crop circles, making crop circles, then selling you a tour of said circles.
Show me one crop circle with proof that they are not man made.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Surely people really cant believe crop circles are made by aliens?? Cmon guys think about it, its gotta be the worst way to leave a message and especially any important ones. Not sure how many times its been said but im sure if i was an alien that had just zipped through the galaxy and wanted to leave an importat note for mankind i think i would probably make the message in the sky and in such a way that u just couldnt miss it. I think to leave a message in a field of crops where maybe only a handful of people on the planet who visit websites like these will see it is just plain moronic..lol... Naa mate

ALIENS DONT MAKE CROP CIRCLES!!!! Surely they cant be that stupid?lol

[edit on 23-5-2010 by uk alienhunter]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Each spine has 8 varying lenths attached to it. Some flipped one side of it and some the other. Spinning it would just give you 8 complete circles.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Hi everyone, I did not see any posts on this and did a quick search.

Can anyone decypher what this says? It appears to be some kind of communication obviously.

Lets try and crack it!!

Source

-Kdial1

[edit on 22-5-2010 by kdial1]

um ORDER PIZZA?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It represents Euler's identity, nice math art I must say. Every math student know what's Euler identity, it can be formulated from power series. And of course everything can be represent in different numeral base and it's obvious that to get the message of work of art into best visually format we use base 2 (binary)

Crop Circles are beautiful modern art.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by airspoon

But in regard to why I beleive what I do about crop circles: too many have come forward letting us know they are man made.
They are all in the same general area.
They are all in a circle.
There is no proof they are not man made.
If there is a buck to be made, people will try anything, including renting farming land to make crop circles, making crop circles, then selling you a tour of said circles.
Show me one crop circle with proof that they are not man made.

Oooh, you stepped right in the trap there, matey!

Fast forward to 4:30 if you don't want the rest

What was that? Was it "scientificly proven fact" I heard? What? What?
Yes it was.

And if you still don't buy it please look up Eltjo Haselhoff.
100% legit guy.

This vid presents THE no.1 piece of evidence that "debunkers" just can't/won't take!

Still, there sure are some circles that are man-made, no doubt about that, but you can't come in here and say "they" because in my ears you say "all".
Mmmmkay?

reply to post by Chadwickus

I really like this section of the Circle Makers homepage.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Raud]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join