It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags in Asia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm hoping against hope that the evidence found aboard the South Korean ship isn't a false flag.

I'm hoping we didn't sink it to get something started.

Anyone else notice that Hillary went on a Asian tour two days before the evidence was released?

I got a feeling she is over there telling them Japan/China that we are about to attack North Korea or to allow South Korea to do it. I see an atom Bomb going off in South Korea before too long.

Thought's anyone?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am not sure that we are about to see an atom bomb going off any time soon.

However, you could be right. It might be that we are seeing false flag events taking place. In which case we might be about to see the invasion of another country.

I hope not though, but time will tell.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Dear Loken68

I was watching this on BBC news the other day, at that time they where showing off the remains of the alleged “North Korean Torpedo”.

What struck me was that it looked very corroded from something that has only been in the water for a few weeks. Also would there be that much left of it after detonation???

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Something is up over there. North Korea promised all out war if provoked. I remember once before NK threatened to use nuke if attack. I'm wondering if they did how much leverage that would give the rest of the free world to go after Iran's Nuke program.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Something is up over there. North Korea promised all out war if provoked. I remember once before NK threatened to use nuke if attack. I'm wondering if they did how much leverage that would give the rest of the free world to go after Iran's Nuke program.

An interesting and plausibe theory.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Actually I'm glad you asked. THe warhead would have destroyed most of the torpedo. The propulsion system or what was left would probably sunk to the bottom of the ocean. If it were a missile similar to a harpoon all evidence and a ship that small would be gone. I do know that we have ship's and subs in that area.

The YU-3 is the suspect weapon used, Whats amazing is that they found aluminum casing inside the ship and this is very convenient since aluminum doesn't have very good ballistic properties. They found the prop outside the ship. It's always amazing to me that they always find serial numbers at the scene of the crime. One would think if North Korea were going to pull a sneak attack against someone they would at least file off the numbers.

Here's another piece of info. THe Cheonan is a Pohang class corvette a small, maneuverable, lightly armed warship used by South Korean Navy for coastal defense. A patrol combat corvette is typically a 88-meters-long, 1,200-ton ship capable of carrying a crew of 90 or above. This kind of ship can have an anti-submarine, anti-ship or an anti-aircraft use. This was a ship of war that was on duty and the question that I have is how did a North Korean sub get this close to fire a torp that could not be out maneuvered? Also there were no countermeasures deployed. No other ships in the area were ordered to the area for the search of a escaping sub. From what I here they should have known immediately that it was not a mine that sunk the ship.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I call BS on the evidence reported to the MS press unless they're not showing off all their chips. I do not believe NK is as much of a threat as they're made out to be. To me this is a way to flex our muscles to China indirectly without actually provoking their establishment.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

I agree but this idiot in NK is crazy enough to load that bomb in the back of a ton truck and run it to the border. Remeber we still have American troops deployed there.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

I agree but this idiot in NK is crazy enough to load that bomb in the back of a ton truck and run it to the border. Remeber we still have American troops deployed there.

I do not think he is that crazy. Remember we are the only nation to actually detonate an atomic bomb against another nation on the planet. The media paints this narcissist out to be a looney tune when in reality I believe he is just another egotistical leader flexing his muscles to try and compete with the superpowersin this world. I believe if he did not show off his perseverance that he would be taken over by SK and NATO. He would then cease to exist. Its all about survival of his nation when it comes down to it and I do not blame him. Although I seem to be using our attack on Hiroshima as a scapegoat for NK I do think that his nation deserves nothing less than what they provoke themselves. Run with the bulls and you are going to get hurt.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yeah but think of this.
We are getting close to being overextended. We got problems at home, we can't seem to get out of Iraq or Afghanistan. We need to do something fast in Iran, Israel is about ready to take on Lebanon and Syria not to mention the Palestinians. We keep trying to get Russia and China on our side of the Iran problem but they will not play ball.

So we need North Korea to do something really bad to get China to bust their a**. If NK uses a nuke it would give us the influence with the rest of the world to stop another country such as Iran from moving forward with it's nuke program.

I disagree. If SK give's out a little pay back I'm pretty sure NK will use their little A-bomb to save face. I don't see them backing down. I mean this guy doesn't care about human life or foreign relations. They test fired their first A-Bomb within 60 miles of China.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
From the link below, I point to an interesting paragraph.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Selig Harrison, director of the Asia programme of the Centre for International Policy in Washington and author of Korean Endgame, said: "It's generally not understood that there's been a progressively growing crisis between North and South Korea. Now we're in a new situation and I've been afraid something would give, because the present government [in Seoul] has cancelled the basic premises between North and South."

He said Seoul had announced it would review the statements in which it repudiated policies of predecessor governments designed to bring about a collapse of the North and affirmed a relationship of coexistence. "That was really a fundamental step because to North Korea it means the south is going back to the policy of promoting collapse," Harrison added.

So it would appear that SK has decided to be aggressive towards NK, openly claiming it will destroy NK regime, after what looked like promising...

www.nytimes.com...

HONG KONG — North Korea said Monday that it would open its highly militarized border with South Korea to allow periodic family reunions and group visits by tourists from the South.
( August 16, 2009 )

North Korea did open its borders as it said it would. And the answer is to bring about a "collapse"? Ya gotta love politics...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Great post. It still stand's that Hillary and South Korea are up to something.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
First we had the lid blown off the Wall Street greed and corruption scandals of Goldman Sachs, then the oil rig mysteriously blew up.
Now everyone has forgotten all about the open fraud and corruption that was exposed.

Pretty soon the entire financial system is going to implode, but Americans could not care less about that.
They just want to see North Korea or Iran nuked on the six o'clock news.

Nobody cares that they will be unemployed, lose their retirement money, and all their savings. War is much more fun.

That is until American cities start being nuked.
That should raise a bit of interest.

Or maybe not.
Probably nobody will even care, as long as it goes off someplace else.

Until they discover for themselves that they can no longer buy pizza or gasoline, and the ATM machine does not work.
Then there will be absolute hysteria.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Hey I care.......

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This time, those who are playing the global shell game have so many cups skittering around the table that it would not surprise me if there was a pea underneath every single one of them. Remember, if they want the people to be as terrified as they were after 9/11, they need to drastically amp up the scale and scope of this new wave of terror.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Yeah I know the problem I see is that this time when the attack come's it could result in the deaths of millions.

Just look at the president's agenda this year.
1. He tried to get Iran out of the Nuke business.
2. He wants for us to get rid of our nukes.
3. He inherited the North Korea problem but has done nothing about it.
4. He still has two wars to worry about.

My theory is that the ship sinking was staged so that South Korea could attack. Then North Korea pop a nuke in South Korea. Then I believe China would clean up N Korea. But It would give POTUS the leverage he needs to get rid of Iran's nuke program and possibly get the rest of the world to give up almost all nukes.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My own gut feeling is that something is not right about this.

As NK have denied responsibility, that may in fact be true.
What would be the point of doing it, then then denying it ?
Perhaps "someone" wants to start a new war ?

The torpedo could have been bought on the black market, if this is a carefully planned black false flag, then the torpedo's origin may have nothing to do with who actually fired it.

Could be China, but that is unlikely, they have nothing to gain.
Could be Russia, but they have even less to gain than China.
Could be Israel, very possible, they have done this type of thing before many times., but technically difficult for them.
Could be the US. To me that seems the most likely.

Anything to take the peoples minds of the now very obvious corruption in Congress, the White House, and Wall Street. What better than to start a third new war.

top topics

join