It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut Liars association.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We are about to find out how many voter's in Connecticut are liars. Simply put it this way, "If you will support a liar and vote for a liar you probably too are a liar." It's amazing that the only news feed covering this liar Attorney General Richard Blumenthal is Fox news. Of coarse they are the far right but why doesn't the liberal media try to recoup some dignity and show people what a liar this guy is?

Would Connecticut still vote for Blumenthal if his lie was.."We are attacking Iraq because they have WMD?" Since when do we judge a politician on the size of the lie?

Liar Liar Pants on fire...........

edit add:I'm going to watch this election closely. Use it for a true pole to see how many liars are in Connecticut.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I see everybody agrees with me on this one since there are no takers...lol

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Still no biters...lol

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I live in CT, southwest CT. i read this a week ago i think it is now. The next day in local paper, the advocate..it said some military guy admires blumenthal anyway, and some military association. veterans present in the crowd, still clapped thier hands. i was confused and in disbelief at same time..why did those veterans appluad hm, after learning blumenthal, senator flat out lied about any service, brotherhood ect. onl real answer i was able to find, was those veterans musta been leftover agent orange victims or soemthing...chemicals messed thier brains up.. NO pun intended to the veterans*
it is sick..blumenthal should be asked to step down from his seat at an in office, for lying disgracefully and shamefully to the american public and the legal overtaxed citizens of this effin state of CT. im a lifelong resident. its hard to get money to fill potholes and craters after the winter, causing more and more passanger car accidents and causing passengers to have to buy new tires and suspension parts, yet is has enough money to enforce check points, overpay policemen not inlcuding the sick overtime they make, and allow corporate businesses to move in. they have money for that, but not much for its own legal tax paying citizens.
Blumenthal is a disgrace,a nd he was caught red handed. he should be arrrested. he lied about his career, what else did he lie about...thats what im thinking..and what lvoely lie-plans does he have for the state of CT* i think he should be audited too,as well as his office for bribes and money laundeering*

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
eh its ok..i hear november comes around its election time..me thinks its time to vote legaly, blumenthal out of office then...the entire state of CT shuold do this its bad enough thier being screwed over in the obscene cost of living and taxes here anyway. stand n fight back and take whats yuors fellow CT'ers!!! make examples,a nd remind them WHO is still in charge*

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I saw the guys from the VFW where he made that speech. They were pissed. It seems they rented the VFW hall out to the democratic party because they had to. Then he used it to show on T.V. that the VFW was backing him. The VFW said that they did not see this coming or they would have stopped it.

top topics

join