It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad about to happen.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've been feeling really strange all day. I feel like something is going to happen. Not that bad things aren't happening already. But I feel like it is going to get worse and worse.

I think this oil spill is a lot worse than anyone thinks and that we might not stop it.

Then I think we are going to have another war with Korea too.

The other night I had a dream that I was walking down stairs. The TV was on and in the dream it was late at night. The newscaster was interviewing someone who said "I envy the people who are still in bed right now and are blissfully unaware of the disaster that has just taken place. Virtually a whole city is gone."

It was very clear what he said in the dream, virtually a whole city was gone.

There was then an animation of some sort of missile. It was a computer animation of the trajectory of the missile or showing it flying. All I remember was they said more were on the way. Then in the dream I looked out the window and saw something in the air and I thought something was heading for our town. Then I thought I hoped maybe it wouldn't hurt too much to die, and then I woke up.

Usually I don't dream things like this, and it has me worried. Usually I just dream I am flying or happy stuff.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loisthegriffin

I can't speak for you, but for me, I believe it was God trying to get my attention
and since that time when He got my attention, and I knew He was real, I started seeking answers and looking around for a place to help teach me. And I looked for a long time, because the ones I checked out, just didn't seem right to me.

This was after checking out Chuck Missler for a while and being quite happy with his teachings, it was time for me to move on I had maxed out there I needed more.

Then one day, about 3 or 4 in the morning, I'm listening to this senior pastor talk about the three earth ages and BAM....I knew I had to hear more, cuz I hit the motherlode here. And slowly, chapter by chapter and verse by verse I started learning more and more.

I understand if that isn't your cup of tea.....I turned down invitations to go to churches 25 yrs ago...I just wasn't comfortable with going....but I would ask questions here and there.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Anyways, it was after I started receiving The Word and me putting the pieces together very slowly, that that time thing just faded away.....and I no longer feel that.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

I often find that this feeling can be evoked by the content people expose themselves to.

Like say if a person spends a lot of their time on a site such as this it can often effect their view of life if they do not find joy in other thing this has even happened to my self at times.

If you only expose yourself to the bad that is happening in/to the world if is often very hard to see the good that is happening as well.

When I personally started to keep more of a balanced perspective and exposed myself to the good and bad, the tragedy and "miracles" that happen every day instead of seeking out just the bad as often us humans do for many reasons I started to feel better about life and what it has to offer us.

"Bad"/horrible things happen pretty much every day and we often can not choose when and how it all goes down, but the beautiful thing is we CAN choose when the "good" things happen in our lives so if you feel something drastic and more horrible than what's already going on in this world take advantage of the fact that you have complete control over the life you have here and now and make the best of it while you can.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Alo ha,
Don't you just love it?
The answer is so simple- If you think something bad will happen, it will,
or- if you think something good will happen, it will.
Is everybody out there taking some kind of sedatives?
Maybe you ate a lot of toothpaste as a child?
I am sorry to be harsh, but it's already too late for most of you.
If you have not made the right decision now,
how can you do it with almost no time left?
How can we reach you?
Bill

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I agree with the OP. Bring the badness! Hell yeah, bad it up!!!!

The U.S. stock markets have to bottom out by the end of June, so yeah there will be something bad that shocks the market.

What will it be? I don't know. But it will be BAD!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Been there, done that... grew up. You are no more elect than your neighbor, no more chosen than the person on the opposite of the planet. The reason it's line by line and verse by verse is so that the entire word can receive a man's 'take' on it.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

Has anyone else been feeling like something big is about to happen? let me know.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by pavelivanov22]

Definitely. I can feel it now.

I just turned on skinemax.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Has anyone else been feeling like something big is about to happen? let me know.

Well, now that you mention it, I saw a very large planet this morning in the eastern sky. But then it went away.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Concentrate on the peace and love that you can create and radiate.

YOU are a part of the collective unconscious,

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself". . Seriously man

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDarlingFace

Well i get that gut feeling and every time i get it, it never fails me.. Only time will tell..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Seems this feeling has been around for some time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join