It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad about to happen.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the eruption to happen. I think anything that is going to pass has been in the tubes for a while just waiting to come out, is that such a "fear-mongering" statement?

I, as well as many others believe that we have already started the "judgement wave", an event of some kind that will change mankind forever. It is just inevitable and something we should accept, it has happened many times before and even in very recent memory. But, never before has so much been at stake Even In the past, Earth was not as populated. With as many people on Earth with little to no opportunities to survive such an event today is it "fear mongering" to say that many people have a very high chance of dieing?

Think about just how deeply entrenched this world's population is to a system that could literally fall apart at anytime. Terrible things will happen, this is a by product of the system we have been given, the same one that gave you the keys you're typing on, it is as inevitable as the reply you have decided to give to me, it could be changed but will it?

OP, I think something big about to happen, it is up to us as individuals to make it bad or good.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by kyle43]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

well yes and no..but the feeling that something is about to happen
comes and goes. I can site at least one or two times I have been
told in person by others ( one is a christian ) that something big
is going to happen they feel..but this was a few years back.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

i know how you feel stocking up on food and water

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by john124

Come on the OP here is asking, does anyone get the feeling that something big is going to happen based on the evidence of already really BIG events.

Does that not seem slightly skewed to you???

No, basing your feelings or beliefs on evidence is perfectly logical.

To me it smacks of the Colosseum and people shouting DIE DIE DIE!!!

Being a realist???? A REALIST! is that all you can come back with

Being a realist would accept that comparatively the world has had more than enough crap for one year. based on precedent

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise there were any fundamental laws of nature that limited the amount of disasters (whether man-made or natural).

But to expect more based purely on trend it fatalistic my friend

If it helps just another person to prepare, then it's all worth talking about economic trends and what is to follow.

You can prepare for the worst, but you have to hope for the best at the same time!

We can be as hopeful as we want, but that isn't going to change the inevitable.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loisthegriffin

Something looms before us, something wicked this way comes! it is inevitable. Resistant is futile, ignorance is bliss. lol

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Like i said, and i don't think it is just me either. I feel something wicked this way comes. OH I'M SORRY, THE DEATHSTAR IS FULLY OPERATIONAL YOUNG JEDI. The whole world, look,look it is all going into the crazy zone. Look at everything going on. BAD.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

By your own admission there is NO LAW that determines the amount of disasters, So on what evidence are you basing you doom and gloomery. as you say "the inevitable". What is inevitable?? Will there be more disasters. certainly. But claiming prophetic success based on nothing more than probability is just madness. Might as well drag your arse to Las Vegas and have a personal disaster.

How do we know that the OP's feeling are so broad as to tak in the entire world. maybe they are just locally related to them. So don't be so Niave

I am all for being prepared. By the OP asked quite clearly. Does anyone else feel something big is about to happen.

Well something big has already happened.

Whatever the future hold is a mystery. But I do not feel like something big is about to happen, because you know what something big did just happen. So I ask the question. Does anyone feel that something good is about to happen. Now that we are over the hill of the all the bad things that have happened.

You see both viewpoints have equal validity, in logic, as you put it. Just depends how empty or full you cup is.

[edit on 22/505/1010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Calm down. Do not focus on your fear. The world is not going to end anytime soon. MOVE ON!!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

By your own admission there is NO LAW that determines the amount of disasters, So on what evidence are you basing you doom and gloomery.

Collapse of fiat money worldwide, which is already underway.

I am all for being prepared. By the OP asked quite clearly. Does anyone else feel something big is about to happen.

I don't think the OP is limiting the question of feeling to random thoughts, or natural events, or even oil spills.

There's no evidence to base a feeling of a deadly earthquake to occur soon, but financial crises and war looms large just by looking at trends.

Well something big has already happened.

Very true, it's all relative to how "bad" bad actually is from everyone's perspective, but I agree entirely that tragic events are now common. When events play out over months and years, rather than days, they can appear diluted so that some people can forget or ignore them.

Events will have to affect the masses in their day to day TV lifestyles before it really hits home to everyone. We might even be in another war before that happens, and people will be changing the channel thinking damn korean war, I wanna' watch x-factor.

Only when they cannot get their devalued money out of the cash machine, will the masses start throwing tantrums and playing the blame game, and setting banks on fire.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

I agree, deny the fear!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Recently i have been having a feeling something bad is going to happen. We had the earthquakes hit one by one than the volcano in iceland erupted and after that the oil spill.. seems like something big is just about to happen around the corner. Something really big.. ive been having this gut feeling and i just had to let ats members know. Feels like all these issues around the world is just the beginning.

Seems to me like something bad has already happened. Like the old joke about what could be worse than a one eyed man? He's blind.

Life will never be any easier than it is today. So enjoy today..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Do you also have the feeling as if time was speeding up or not?

Because I was feeling like that in the late 90's....after 911 I heard the 5deceptions of Islam, then started on my quest for answers.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yeah, I've felt it for awhile now. To me it feels like that feeling you get before a really big storm, just haven't picked up on the "what" though.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Read "The Science of Fear"

Essentially it says that insurance companies LOVE a good disaster, because immediately after such people scramble to buy insurance. just when it is least likely to happen. when in fact people should buy insurance the longer something goes without happening.

the same premise applies here. We have had a really #ty year so far. and may it continue. perhaps.

I just feel that the OP suggest that the feeling that they have that something big is just around the corner is based on an accumulative feeling of being swamped by the earth changing events that have occurred so far

Either that or they have picked up on something that the majority of us have not, and in fact everyone is in for a big shock.

I reacted to the last doom monger in late 2009, did anything happen. Not really! So maybe I am just getting jaded of all the little boys crying wolf!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Time speeding up. yes, But from what I hear from older generations that is not exclusive to our time. its just part of getting older.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have these feelings as well so your not alone. Something is bound to happen sooner or later, we just don't know when. It feels like there is a disturbence in the force.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Yeah, that is true, but I recall it being a slightly anxious feeling as well, and I don't feel that anymore or at least not the same as it was before....it was pretty intense at times, and I could not shake the feeling until I came to a few realizations and I started studying with Pastor Murray.

And my financial advisor explained the time thing....he said, first visualize a pie chart for our life experience, at 2yrs old half of our life was a year long and half of the pie....two pretty big chunks of our life...but as we get older, each year of our life makes each year a smaller and smaller slice of the pie and therefore gradually gets smaller and smaller as we get older.....and therefore goes by faster and faster because it is a smaller slice of our experience

[edit on 22-5-2010 by toasted]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
'Something bad' --- is ALWAYS 'about to happen'

It's on the cards every time you get in your car

It's on the cards every time you walk on the street

It's on the cards every time you use the stove, or hairdryer or washing machine or lawn mower

It's on the cards every time you step into the garden

It's on the cards every time you go out at night .. or day

It's on the cards every time you pass someone in the road

It's on the cards every time you have sex

and so on

So there's no need to dramatise situations. There's noting you can do about it

You knew you weren't going to live forever, didn't you ?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You know, my bad feeling started coming around 2007 but I was 21 turning 22 and ignored it...unfortunetly that same year was the year the housing market took a turn for the worst in florida and my stepdad who owns an A/C company, started losing business fast! Alot of bad things started happening to my family and friends due to the economy. The stock market was crashing, the government chose to rob the tax payers of their money to bail out these corporations without our consent. My whole family ( Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Parents, Grandparents) Started spiraling out of control. But still I staid positive.Always trying to see the brightside of things untill I started noticing the changes in our enviroment. We had four hurricanes hit florida in 2004 one of the worst hurricanes of its time Charlie, along with frances, ivan and jean. Of course who could forget the tsunami that happened in Jan 2004? Then a year later the BIGGEST HURRICANE HITS Louisiana, All of these sever earthquakes, now the valcano... yes my friend something big is about to happen... even though I ejoy my life and have had some good things happen, like getting my own place again and finally landing a job after two years... I still feel that something is coming.. or should I saw something is brewing...what sucks is that no body knows what.. but all of our intuition is kicking in and we are all aware of it.. but it drives me crazy sometimes cuz how can I prepare if I dont know what to expect? So for the most part I take it one day at a time and try not to let it bother me to much.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
Recently i have been having a feeling something bad is going to happen. We had the earthquakes hit one by one than the volcano in iceland erupted and after that the oil spill.. seems like something big is just about to happen around the corner. Something really big.. ive been having this gut feeling and i just had to let ats members know. Feels like all these issues around the world is just the beginning.

Has anyone else been feeling like something big is about to happen? let me know.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by pavelivanov22]

You misspelled "then" in line two.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join