It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad about to happen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
Recently i have been having a feeling something bad is going to happen. We had the earthquakes hit one by one than the volcano in iceland erupted and after that the oil spill.. seems like something big is just about to happen around the corner. Something really big..

All these things weren't "big" enough for you?

Didn't enough people die for you? Not enough ocean ruined? Not enough wildlife killed?

You must not have been affected by any of the disasters you listed, because they are all, "big."

Sometimes you get what you ask for. I think it's horrendous that you are fear mongering, based on your feelings!

Perhaps you might fall down the stairs real soon, or have a car accident, or fall off a ladder. Perhaps your feeling only pertains to YOU!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by loisthegriffin

haha well after all them cold days you can finally get a tan

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Dont be so mean, if this is how he feels then he cant help it. And things can get worse much worse, god forbid.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

i realize there big events and no it has not effected me and no i don't feel like its just about me, seems like its leading to more events that are going to happen

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGiantPeach
reply to post by dampnickers

Well put Nickers! lol, woops! wait... not a bad word. carrying on.

The events that are taking place and are going to take place
on a massive global scale are going to be a HUGE distraction
to those who cannot see through it and live out the positive
lifestyle.

Be Aware. Be Prepared. And please.... Don't Be Scared.

My words exactly. Are we small children, scared of the boogey man? Are we really small and insignifiant beings unworthy of note?

The last time I checked, we are all special, importan human beings. All worthy of note. All capable of great things. All capable of great compassion for one another, and a caring for all things.

I see around me people begining to realise this.

I for one have realised this for sometime now. Scared doesn't factor into my life any more.

Bits of paper (which is secretly what most people are afraid of) are just that. Bits of paper. Which paper am I refering to? Let me tell you:

Money,
Newspapers,
Bills,
Bank statements,
Cheques/Checks
Licences,

And so on and so forth.

Peace. It's the way forward.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

im not scared of something big to happen and if it effects me,especially if i cant do anything to stop it..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Thats good, no need to be.

I don't think nickers is telling "you" not to be scared, I know Im not,
just regurgitating thoughts on how we should position our emotions
towards all the chaos, if you will.

For every negative outcome, there's a positive outlook.
We just have to trust our selves we will find the balance.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by loisthegriffin

Dont be so mean, if this is how he feels then he cant help it. And things can get worse much worse, god forbid.

I'm not being mean. I live on the Gulf coast, and to have somebody say that the oil spill is not big, is in my opinion, ignorant. So, I guess I am feeling like I need to express MY feelings on that one.

Things can get worse, but they can also get better too. If you go looking for trouble, you will find it!

Really, the doom on this site is getting disgusting, and, some person in a thread talking about troop buildups, that have yet to be proved, said they were really afraid.

Being afraid is not preparation for the unknown.

Fear mongering is what it is... fear mongering, and it is completely unproductive.

You can believe, in eanie meanie, chillie beanie, all you want to, but to just say something bad is going to happen, means nothing, except somebody will sadly believe it!

Threads like this on ATS are a dime a dozen, and nobody has gotten their feelings of something bad happening, substantiated yet!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

if there is something that is going to happen its always good to be prepared with some food and water because you never know..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

That's exactly right. I'm not telling anyone to "not be scared". I'm simply making a suggestion that we should all put aside our fears.

If anyone chooses to ignore this suggestion, then they are free to do so.

After all, we are all free to choose.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

I dont want to sound new agey cos im not, but i think there is a creator and ultimatly hes fair, and if you can say that you have a pure heart then theres nothing to worry about, im not sure if i see a change in people really, yknow the people who arent like us, but i wish i could just slap them all awake. I really feel in my heart, that the changes that are about to take place are not an end of world thing, but a change for the better, and it seems that people like us are more ready for it. Its in the post i think..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGiantPeach

Be Aware. Be Prepared. And please.... Don't Be Scared.

LOL!

Alrite, so I did.

Just had to break down the feeling into a word so
we can all understand, in lamens terms.

Had to call myself out on that one!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Yeah somthing is about to happen, like an atom bomb going off in south Korea

I hope not
I've been putting information together today for my mother-in-law to send to my sister-in-law. She's over there, teaching English.

As I hear about all the garbage building up, it makes me want to live all the more. I guess it's a survivalist spirit kicking in.

- Pick a good northern location
- Bomb shelter preparation
- Living/foraging off the land (pinenut flour/dandelion salads/medicines/etc)
- Water stores / equipment stores

Thing is, I can solve every problem in my mind except for nanotech. It's bothering me. How do we survive if we're unknowingly chipped, and a military satellite can track us within 2 cm of our current location. That includes modern clothing and equipment - product tracking chips, and rfid ink are becoming commonplace. What's the solution, minor electrolysis?! Knowing a very smart person who manufactures anti-nanotech? I'm still trying to consider that one. "Maybe" distance and seclusion will be enough.

PS - Oh yeah, I've fired a gun twice in my life. Think I'll do okay on the field, or should I just trust my fearsome knife skills? lol

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I've been doing my best to delay it. Though one of these days I'm probably going to go with it. But on the flip side though, I did buy 9 extra years though.

The end is here. And it makes an interesting avatar too.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by ntech]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
They are selling 30-50 pound bags of rice on pallets in Minnesota. Who buys 50 pound bags of rice. Tell me, could this be related to the stock market crash and or future crashes. I'm curious. I need help here.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So let me get this straight

The earthquakes, volcanoes, oil spills and other disasters so far this year aren;t enough for you???

You feel there has to be something else?

This is exactly what I have been talking about. A need t see bad things happen because so far your fix is not satisfied!!!

Personally I believe it to be a sickness of the mind, just wishing for more choas and destruction. with the caveat, as long as it is over there, and not here!!!!

Am I wrong in saying that????

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm going to start to stock up on survival gear, who here has a bad feelling something bad will happen very shortly? I mean, a census sort of. how many of A.T.S people feel the same way i do? As a whole, world events really s#.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Of course something bad is about to happen, something bad is already happening right now - in Europe we are about to become 3rd world country's that cannot feed it's population, and then the dollar will collapse followed by the first great war of the 21st century.

The euro crisis is a judgment on the great lie of 'Europe'

We have still scarcely begun to wake up to the gravity of the crisis now upon us, not just for the eurozone but also for us here in Britain and for the entire global economy. The measures so far taken to prop up the collapsing euro, such as that famous "$1 trillion package", are no more than gestures.

Greece was just the antipasto: Italy, Spain, Portugal and others are now hanging over an abyss of debt which scarcely all the money in Europe could fill – created by countries living way beyond their means

What we are witnessing here is a judgment on the entire deceitful and self-deceiving way in which the "European project" has been assembled over the past 53 years.

If the euro does disintegrate, as
Mrs Merkel warns, the consequences would be incalculable. Replacing all the national currencies was a gargantuan task, by far the most ambitious ever attempted in the name of European integration, and there is no Plan B. Without a currency, trade would collapse – leaving Britain, dependent on Europe for 50 per cent of its trade, just as seriously affected as everyone else.

A system failure on this scale would make the 1930s pale into insignficance.

A well-known economist said wryly to me last week: "Bring back the days of Alistair Darling and Gordon Brown. At least they had some grasp of what is going on. This lot are just totally out of their depth."

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

The earthquakes, volcanoes, oil spills and other disasters so far this year aren;t enough for you???

You feel there has to be something else?

Wake up! There's more going on besides the oil spill. The global financial collapse is underway.

wishing for more choas and destruction.

Nobody's wishing for chaos and destruction. Realising the predicament we're in is being a realist.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Come on the OP here is asking, does anyone get the feeling that something big is going to happen based on the evidence of already really BIG events.

Does that not seem slightly skewed to you???

To me it smacks of the Colosseum and people shouting DIE DIE DIE!!!

Being a realist???? A REALIST! is that all you can come back with

Being a realist would accept that comparatively the world has had more than enough crap for one year. based on precedent

But to expect more based purely on trend it fatalistic my friend

You can prepare for the worst, but you have to hope for the best at the same time!

[edit on 22/505/1010 by JakiusFogg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join