It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad about to happen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Recently i have been having a feeling something bad is going to happen. We had the earthquakes hit one by one than the volcano in iceland erupted and after that the oil spill.. seems like something big is just about to happen around the corner. Something really big.. ive been having this gut feeling and i just had to let ats members know. Feels like all these issues around the world is just the beginning.

Has anyone else been feeling like something big is about to happen? let me know.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by pavelivanov22]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You're going to get exactly what you expect. Most of us will not take that ride with you.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OH YEAH!

And threads like this do not help, only support
bad events, collectively speaking through consciousness.

Not to mention... The adrenaline craze that we put forth
on websites like this one definetely promote these kinds
of theories.

Keep your head up, it's really goin down!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

What do you mean im not expecting nothing and hopefully nothing does happen. i dont want any more crisis to happen but jsut seems like its leading to something big.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

What do you mean im not expecting nothing and hopefully nothing does happen. i dont want any more crisis to happen but jsut seems like its leading to something big.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But the fear is what makes it come to pass.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

hopefully nothing does happen but if it does i told you so.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

I do yes, we're not talking months, more like weeks or days, i just feel like im waiting for something huge to happen, i know its a silly metaphor but it almost reminds me of the last few days of pregnancy, when you feel totally like something is imminent. No your not alone.,

link   

Yes, I have a bad feeling and have been preparing spiritually to die...not sure what will happen. I had a dream, I was about to open the door to my old apartment an all the visible light hitting earth turned neon blue...it was either a GRB or massive bomb of apocalyptic proportions...I felt the wind pick up and everything started to heat up, the blast was intense to where i grabbed the iron hand rail on the porch steps only to burn my hands as my eye sight started to fail from the intense heat and the shock wave blasted everything to dust. I was convinced that I was dying/transitioning and I woke up numb from the imaginary pain, heart racing a mile a minute.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

hopefully nothing does happen but if it does i told you so.

Lol!

There's that EGO comin out. I knew it was in there somewhere.

You have a lot to learn brother. Take VISITOR's advice!

Edit To Add: Or check out the message in my signature

[edit on 22-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loisthegriffin

at least im not the only one

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

i dont see that having an intuition about something bad manifesting is going to bring it about. rather, it can prepare one to be ready and maybe avoid misery and death.
an example; what if you had a very bad feeling when about to board that ill fated indian aircrash?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Nuclear bombing its not like there is no chance of it happening..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah somthing is about to happen, like an atom bomb going off in south Korea

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

For weeks now, I have had this feeling, and experienced people of all walks of life changing their attitude.

People have started to wake up from their slumber. They are speaking out about the truth. They are telling their friends and family about what's really going on in the world.

For weeks, I have been aware of a shift. A change in the conscious thoughts of those around me. Life is getting better, people are more honest, and open to helping others.

People are getting better. Life is getting better.

Keep this in mind. Live it, know it, be it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Turn off the news. You'll feel much better. Stay informed though. I'm not saying put your head in the sand, you just can't stay tuned into the news. It will kill ya! We only get the sensationalist slant from the news and we get bombarded with it. Things are not always as bad as they seem. I have a feeling something good is about to happen and I'm sure it is.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

that to would not be surprising. especially if the government lied about an event,

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it” -Hitler

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

hey pave, i think the big thing that is about to happen might be that we actually just had a hot sunny day in the uk!!!!!! a particularly unusual event here that doesnt happen every day. We've all been dropping like flies at 28c.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
O, it could just a flash-crash on the wolds financial market (next month) , but i am not sure how that is bad

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Well put Nickers! lol, woops! wait... not a bad word. carrying on.

The events that are taking place and are going to take place
on a massive global scale are going to be a HUGE distraction
to those who cannot see through it and live out the positive
lifestyle.

Be Aware. Be Prepared. And please.... Don't Be Scared.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In the last decade I have seen that NOTHING bad ever happened when folks are claiming they feel like something is going to happen. When something unfortunate does happen, it always seem to be when NOBODY is having these "FEELINGS". So as the last decade has taught me, when folks are having these "feelings", nothing is actually brewing except peoples imaginations.

Sorry, it just always seems to be the case!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join