It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Transistor Bridges Human-Machine Gap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by fortis

Fortis
Ok you took this thread to a whole new level. You said you see the object in your xray but the doctors don't? Could you elabrate on the doctors not seeing something that does seem to be there to those of us who are looking at it?

they never mentioned it.

and when i had been duped into seeing mental health and taking there poison i brought in an older set of x-rays as well as documents, they would look at them and act as if it was blank, no mention, no help.
this even happend with a DCIPS sponsor letter, the local employees of hte state, local and federal employees here have done an elaborate coverup, oh DCIP is Defence civilian intelegence perosonal, or civil intel for DOD,,,,,,,,,,,.

a Dr Lear, popular on Coast to Coast said it could not be taken out, he says he takes out alien implants.

ive also seen others wth scars of its removal, there lives were going well, they were conforming and conforming, then after the surgerie it apears as if they are being attacked now that evidence has been removed under the gues of othe surgerie.

So i dont plan on any removal surgerie's until i know what it is as well as reparations made.

i have sent requests to Obama's trasparency contact thing

www.whitehouse.gov...

maybe if others request my case being looked into will bring presidential attention to this, pleas if anyone wants to send a request about me recieving real assistance from USA President.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fortis

fortis
so can you actually feel a foreign object in the location where the xray shows it?
As do Obama doing anything about it I would not be looking forward to it. You can make examples in the past of Presidents doing good things for isolated little people but your case sounds like it might be one of those things that he could not use to make him self look good.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by RedGolem

Imagine the new kinds of implants/prostethics that could be created which could be fused to your body and controlled just like any other limb with your brain.

One could compare a neuron to a prosthetic, especially if one views the neuron as a nanobot/implant: Nanobots: mystical, yet a drug?

Virtual reality could help restore sight or provide advanced displays.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by fortis

fortis
so can you actually feel a foreign object in the location where the xray shows it?
As do Obama doing anything about it I would not be looking forward to it. You can make examples in the past of Presidents doing good things for isolated little people but your case sounds like it might be one of those things that he could not use to make him self look good.

actualy he could work it into a second term.
esepcialy considering the sevice my family has given as well as my ambient memories.
i dont think they can afford not to at this point.

but then i suppose black hawk down and every dam war and scirmish from early 80's is nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as well as my consulting since 2001 while trying to heal.

and if not, then i do hope they understand that i will let loose a spiritual # storm,,,,,,,,,,,strange thing is God or whatevery you understand has given me a kinda gift or say so in giving back what they have given, or karma kinda thing.

june-20-2008 complex lightning storm.
Wall ST.
katrina, phuket thialand.
not my doing.
but those things did happen at strang moments.

So after 39 years of it, i know that when i give it up to God after asking for help, God provides what i need and slams those resposible or those that saw my suffering as an opurtunity to do other evil's.

one of the last doozy's was the shut down of europeon airspace.

i know it sound crazy, and well took me a few years of just acknowledging this happening and now i suppose im going to accept it.

so God, do what you do.

by the way, what God does is usualy a very good thing, but the rain does stop or pour down in rivers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the mass death and stuff isnt God's style,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that complex lightning storm is one example,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that answerd what i neaded to do and who my real enemy is.

alright i have to stop, im getting to detailed in areas i dont fully understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join