It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At West Point, Obama Presses for New World Order to Defeat Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

At West Point, Obama Presses for New World Order to Defeat Al Qaeda

www.foxnews.com

President Obama on Saturday vowed to press for a new international order "that can resolve the challenges of our times" and help the United States defeat Al Qaeda and other threats to freedom
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This TRAITOR basicaly said yesterday that the USA and Mexico are one, and our nation isn't defined by our borders.

WHAT DOES HE THINK OUR NATION IS REFINED BY? They are in full steam openly pressing for a NAU and new world order. They are getting ready to ban our assult weapons and push hard for their globalist agenda.

If you guys who thought we were tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists can't see the light now, then you are clearly ignorant or for the globalist agenda.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
WTF!

North American Union here we come...

Sorry Canadians!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The guy promised change. The USA elected the bringer of change.

We got change alright. That is what we wanted... Right? That is why we elected him.

It seems a new world government made in order to defeat an enemy that was created by the same government is not the change that people had hoped for.

What change were Americans hoping more for? Skittles and rainbows for everyone?

Be careful for what you wish for, it just may come true.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

He did say, "change we can believe in". He didn't say, "I'm speaking words you can believe in".

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Wow, I don't like Obama, but that speech did NOT play up a new world order, just a bogus war.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Wow, I don't like Obama, but that speech did NOT play up a new world order, just a bogus war.

I'd like to help you see the bigger picture. Visit this thread regarding the same article, but explained in a different perpective.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

"So the threat will not go away soon, but let's be clear: Al Qaeda and its affiliates are small men on the wrong side of history," he said.

WTH is that supposed to mean? How can someone be on the wrong side of history? I know that the "victors" write history, but what in the world is he saying there?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not sure if it is relevant or not but in the speech Obama did mention his earlier claim that some news were hateful in an attempt to discredit them (I forget the exact wording), but in this speech he restates that but rewords it as "You know, in an age of instant access to information, a lot of cynicism in the news, it's easy to lose perspective in a flood of pictures and the swirl of political debate."

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

In his earlier speech he said America is not a nation defined by his borders.

He clearly wants a one world system

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hmm, the location where he made that speech is also very significant!
More war coming up!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
The guy promised change. The USA elected the bringer of change.

We got change alright. That is what we wanted... Right? That is why we elected him.

It seems a new world government made in order to defeat an enemy that was created by the same government is not the change that people had hoped for.

What change were Americans hoping more for? Skittles and rainbows for everyone?

Be careful for what you wish for, it just may come true.

LOL

change and hope!

change he kept it and our hope got screwed!

Akhenaten destroyed egypt and he was brought back as Obama to destroy America!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
But remember, Akhenaten's works were defiled after his death, and the false theology he tried to impose was removed and the old order was restored, and his son, Tutankhamen went on to become, thousands of years after his death, the most famous Pharaoh to ever exist.

new topics

top topics

join