It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Reptilian Image - The Eckhart Encounters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
What is really funny in one of the videos where there is a ball of light moving around on the walls slowly u can plainly see a flashlight being held on what it looks like his bed. and it is moving with the ball of light.... And the strobe light to keep the camera slightly out of focus.... too cheesy.....

i cant find the page. but if i remember he did use a torch at some point.

There is so much information spread all over Phantoms and Monsters , that it's hard to gather it all together. i would like to read it in an approprate order, but its useless. click on a link there and all it does is refresh the page . yesterday i found his blog. but today i cant lol

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

oh phage were art thow phage save us from the lizard people aaaaahhhhhhh help phage we need your your fat head i meen brain or was that a peanut well what ever hheeeellpp.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
what ever happened to this case, seems to have gone quiet? i haven't seen any new video or further evidence for quite sometime now. if anyone could point towards anything new i would be most gratefull. thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Jusat saw this on FB:

"Hello All! Big happenings at David Eckhart's house! TV crews, live bloggers, and interviewers from the History Channel are all putting together some documentaries about David's ongoing abduction by the Grays and Reptilians! "

Supposedly happening today. Do I buy his story? No

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join