It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Syrian-Hezbollah Operative to defeat and concur Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I came across this when looking for news.

Hezbollah is aware that Israel would respond harshly, but they count on the Israeli escalation to allow them to carry out the use of missiles with chemical and biological warheads on major populated areas. Hezbollah's aim is to cause maximum casualties and casualties on the Israeli side, in minimum time. For this reason, thousands of Hezbollah rockets will be fired, some with conventional warheads and some with

source

The source article says this information came from two Arab leaders that were recently arrested by Israel security forces. Weather you think Hezbollah has the resources to carry out non conventional attack on Israel or not is not the main point here. If there is any intelligence that says they do have, or might have the ability and the intention to do so, it will need to be take seriously.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think an attack on Israel needs to be taken seriously. I did as soon as their were rumors that Hezbollah had scud missiles and weren't denying it!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Well it sounds like this information may be creatable then. Although scud missile does not mean non conventional warhead.

join