It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Spiral

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashcool007

When the horizon/wing and al of the surroundings move down, the star/planet goes down. It does not so the star is fake. If the star is fake - end of story for the canadian spiral.

Don’t start calling names please. It’s like not done and stuff.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Too bad this is a fake. It would have really been interesting.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by black cat]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
this is one of the fakest looking hoaxes I've ever seen in my life. I think I could do a better job with microsoft Paint, let alone photoshop.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Nice how the water lit up in a square....lol.....or the cloud tops or whatever.....this being the video taken from the air plane...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Caji316]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can Prove its real if anyone can do some computer stuff for me if someone can please try it, we know that things which are near us seem to move quicker than the things far off keeping this in mind. .....

Now all you have to do is take both plane video and the ground and freeze it frame to frame find a common point on both video frames example when the spiral begins and calculate the number of frames on both those videos until they disappear if u can do it you will see that the ground video's light will disappear quicker than the plane video's light........ thats the proof its real

But U will also have to consider ground one is stationery and the plane video isnt also the angle will make some difference....

I would do it myself but am no computer expert I can do it mathematically if any one can give the distance and the angle ................

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Show it too a hundred qualified people and they will say hoax. Why not just move it where it belongs.

Watch it in 720p on YouTube. There is no doubt. Particle Illusion is a good guess, I have a copy I use myself, but lots of programs could do that effect.

Either way, its fake. The wing looks fake as well. I think its a pan across a still photo with layers added.

Yeah there are thousands of applications that could do that type of particles. But that thing is so cheap that I doubt that the author would be familiar with Houdini or more high-end applications.

Anyways it's way too much of a cheap fake to be even considered

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This consolidated combine is a contrivence that constitutes a continuel contamination, of a completely concise collection, of carefully conjoined colaborations, that can be considered comical in it's continuim. Clearly the careful construction of this congragation, could also be construed as a cognitive concatenation of conjured up con.

Badwolf

Good one.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

I am sorry if I have offended but the point being it will not move as the planet
is very far away try it use ur camera point it at a star and try it, it wont move please do try it and post the video

" the planet venus/ star wont move"

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
EPIC FAKERY!!

lee anoma your video made looking through this thread worthwhile. Pure comedy gold!!! definitely keeping that one saved and filed away.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Front page for two days. Really? This is a laughable fake.

People are clearly using the flag system to make a mockery of this site.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

My picture's REAL. I didn't want to admit it, because people would just say it's CGI. I look it a couple months back while I was vacationing.

The part I didn't get was the UFO that flew overhead after this thing went thru- the camera batteries had died.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Coast TO Coast has a news item on this, too.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The horizontal movement of the plane will indeed not effect the horizontal position of the star/planet in the time-frame of the footage, but when the position of the camera tilts/ moves slightly vertically, the star/planet will move on that axe. It does not throughout the complete footage. It is completely fixed to the frame, even though the horizon and plane tip are moving slightly as you can see in the vid I've taken this gif out.

[edit on 23/5/10 by D.Wolf]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashcool007
I can Prove its real if anyone can do some computer stuff for me if someone can please try it, we know that things which are near us seem to move quicker than the things far off keeping this in mind. .....

Now all you have to do is take both plane video and the ground and freeze it frame to frame find a common point on both video frames example when the spiral begins and calculate the number of frames on both those videos until they disappear if u can do it you will see that the ground video's light will disappear quicker than the plane video's light........ thats the proof its real

But U will also have to consider ground one is stationery and the plane video isnt also the angle will make some difference....

I would do it myself but am no computer expert I can do it mathematically if any one can give the distance and the angle ................

Originally posted by Ashcool007
reply to post by D.Wolf

I am sorry if I have offended but the point being it will not move as the planet
is very far away try it use ur camera point it at a star and try it, it wont move please do try it and post the video

" the planet venus/ star wont move"

If I understood you I would respond..

What the hell, I'll give it a go.

The distance is 1542.7 Meters and the angle is 15.2degrees, now do it (?) mathematically!

Okay, so i got my camera out... WHOA you're right! the star didn't move when I pointed the camera at it!! I was convinced it would, for the life of me I can't figure out why my camera didn't influence it.

Thanks for playing

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risen
Front page for two days. Really? This is a laughable fake.

People are clearly using the flag system to make a mockery of this site.

..and your post and this post are keeping it there

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As I never entered an aeroplane, I would like to ask if the the lights on the plane's wings are visible from that position or not.

Second question, are there any aeroplanes with wings that look like they were made with cardboard? Because that's what this looks like, as we can see a brightened version.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Wow.

Thanks for doing that. It does not even look like a plane wing now - to me

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Sorry ArMaP, but plane wings don't look like that, and I think this plane can't even fly...

Thank you for bring a irrefutable proof of fakery.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I realize this is already in the HOAX forum but I just thought I would add a few more points seeing as for some reason there is still at least one ats member claiming we didn't "investigate" and handing out tips to do so.

It said this happened near Prince Rupert BC. Prince Rupert is a small fishing town in BC in the Queen Charlotte Islands. It's got around 12,0000 residents, the picture of the spiral was over a city which was absolutely not Rupert. It looked like a rather large city to me which would lead us to believe it would be Vancouver if it was in BC. Look at the distance from Vancouver To Prince Rupert.

img38.imageshack.us...

You wouldn't be seeing this over Vancouver Or any of the other sizeable cities (of which there is 1 or 2) in BC if it happened near Prince Rupert.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Another video has just surfaced to us from in a jet airliner at 25,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean, northwest of Washington State.

what rubbish.

you can see the plane wing. the plane is not even moving. it was a photo.
and someone added effects to it after.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join