learn more

Canadian Spiral

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I can't believe people fall for this.

This is cgi and it's obvious if you can take off your "I want to believe" goggles for a moment.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I just reviewed the plane video and the 3 photographs taken from a still photographer and I am starting to think this case is legit.

I cannot believe someone on a computer sitting at home doing nothing can log in on ATS and feel they have all the answers without lifting a finger.

First watch the video from the Airliner and notice there are no waves at all

Second the clouds are moving in the airliner not still

so that shoots your tiny theory down

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Don't think that because you have a computer that you have all the answers to what happens in real life.

This is not an Ipad or blackberry were you push a button and everything is solved in an instant.

You were not there when this happened.

You have no idea what actually happened.

Stop jumping to such hollow conclusions

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Are you referring to me?

If so, how do you know I didn't lift a finger?
Don't make narrow - minded assumptions.

Having worked on numerous 2D and 3D animation software and studying the field as a digital/conceptual artist I do know a thing or two about cgi. Besides, if you choose to see the truth and not what you want to see, then in this case you don't even need to be experienced in this field to see that this is fake.

But hey, you can believe what you want to believe, if you choose to kid yourself I won't be losing any sleep over it.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by StevesResearch]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
I can't believe people fall for this.

This is cgi and it's obvious if you can take off your "I want to believe" goggles for a moment.

No kidding, I'm really surprised people think this is real. Its clearly CGI. Case closed.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch

Are you referring to me?

If so, how do you know I didn't lift a finger?
Don't make narrow - minded assumptions.

Having worked on numerous 2D and 3D animation software and studying the field as a digital/conceptual artist I do know a thing or two about cgi. Besides, if you choose to see the truth and not what you want to see, then in this case you don't even need to be experienced in this field to see that this is fake.

But hey, you can believe what you want to believe, if you choose to kid yourself I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Everyone on the planet owns a computer and everyone can call themselves a CGI expert. What does being a CGI expert give you in terms of knowledge, well it means your not extra special.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There were people like you who stayed with the idea that the world is flat.

When people said it was round people like you said no it was flat.

See how silly your acting.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It looks fake to me.

The airplane footage looks like they photoshopped over a flight sim.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I love reading through these UFO video threads.
I made this by editing an existing youtube video to show how they pretty much go:

OHH MAN !! I needed that. Not laughed so madly in a long time.

You get a star

With the inevitable conclusion at the end.

- Lee

[edit on 23-5-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
To me the thing that strikes me as odd is the absolutely fixed position of the star/planet in the upper left corner. Even when horizon and "spiralthingy" move, the dot does move not even a pixel. (you can confirm this by skipping the vid from first to last picture.) The movement you see is my shaky cutting and pasting. Still it's clear there's something fishy about that.

So I call fake on the planet/star. And if that tinywiny thing is, I'll consider all of it fake.

[edit on 23/5/10 by D.Wolf]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
There were people like you who stayed with the idea that the world is flat.

When people said it was round people like you said no it was flat.

See how silly your acting.

and there were people like YOU who said the world was flat.

We all know this because we are hundreds of years old.

See how silly YOUR acting.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Whats more silly than hoaxes is anyone who uses their computer looks at this thread for 5 seconds and replies hoax.

I think the digital ego and the false feeling of being intelligent on a forum makes people discount everything that happens even if they pay little attentions.

I am not ready to call this a fake yet because I do not want to be as silly as the people who spend 5 seconds on it.

its all yours then!

I never saw batman, Im sure it was spiderman!!

crikey...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Didnt most people say the norway spiral was fake at first?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
I'm sorry but this is sad, a poorly made CGI. This is a joint hoax between a few people inspired by the norway spiral. the vid and the pictures dont even match.

[edit on 5/22/10 by TheMadHatter]

Oh my GOD you caught a spiral ! This is real guys, amazing. I canot wait to hear the fakers com and sh0ot yor picture down. These things are geting too common, when will the PTB just admit it!!

Oh and why did you claim you made it up? Sound like a shill tactic to me. How much are they paying you?

Discolsure is soon everyone, these things prove it ! They cant keep pretending its all a missile, or a fake. Dont listen to the shills!!

$50 bucks an hour dude.

let me know where there is a position available! im free

hahaha well played sir!!

8]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I just reviewed the plane video and the 3 photographs taken from a still photographer and I am starting to think this case is legit.

I cannot believe someone on a computer sitting at home doing nothing can log in on ATS and feel they have all the answers without lifting a finger.

haha!...wait, that is a joke right?

You can't believe someone can log on to ATS and feel they have all the answers without lifting a finger... IMMEDIATELY after you did that yourself..???!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I think all of you sitting alone and empty minded looking at your computer screen trying to google your way out of the investigation are not making progress.

Making progress requires work
Work requires your computer to be off an your brain to be on

CGI or computer graphics and internet forum theories are weak.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Paradigm2012]

Good grief...

You're serious hey...

There is a difference between being objective and being naive.

No offence, but really guy??

I put my faith in observation. I try to apply rational thinking - your last few posts have basically eliminated both of those in favour of absolute belief.

The observation and evidence here shows this is a fake.. a bad one.

but whatever, people will believe anytyhing I guess...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
this is mos def not real. I don't know why it made the front page. good job guys.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OK guys here it goes the plane video is far off from where it happened that is clean and also the angle makes it hard to spot the spiral, well and for idiots who never traveled on planes b4 they are not shaky when flying above clouds
also when i was home I could see the stars at one point in the sky and I moved 7000 Kilometer and can still see them so the Venus of course being there wont move when the plane moves as it is very far away makes sense i think u should use some of your brains when posting....

Now for the the second video from the ground, is nearer to the site wer it happenrf and its angle makes it easier to spot the spiral also if any of u so called CGI experts think u are smart enough then make the video and post it here open challenge to all the people who think its fake

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Ashcool007]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
To me this just looks like something incredibly fake made in photoshop. Is their any proof that this is actually really because it looks way to CGI for me.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

Well what to say of your thinking power sir U expect the venus which is I dont know some million miles away to move in three frame of what u posted mate wake up really Please people put some thinking power b4 u post anything

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Ashcool007]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join