It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Spiral

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
HA so some one got a sighting of the lost darpa drone

seriously, looks cgi to me not enough info from the amount of other people that would/should of seen and reported this.

time will tell.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Haha my bad. I put the wrong picture. But it doesn't matter on these images. Why all of the images with "amazing stuff" are 200 x 100 resolution? And not the originals. Damn.

[edit on 22/5/10 by defiler]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

uhm...that looked VERY CG

nothing personal of course...that looked totally made up

-Kyo

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It's beyond me how folks can S&F this crap. Well, it apparently all boils down to the LOWEST common denominator. Sad ...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm not even going to bother reading all the posts to see if someone else noticed the fake chirping of crickets and no leaves on the trees. Duh...c'mon hoaxers are so stupid.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Originally posted by sam_inc
and the worst thing abou the video, they had to add crickets

Crickets don't sing in May, especially in northern Canada. They chirp in August and September.

Well, i didnt know that, but i do know that video is FAKE including their crappy ass crickets

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Why is everyone talking about how obviously fake (not only the obvious CGI, but crickets soundtrack), of the video in the THIRD post of this thread but not the video in the link of the OP that appears to be taken from a plane?

Just seems odd that someone posts a link to a video, and 2 posts later someone posts a similar video that is obviously fake, and most of the replies are just commenting on the fake video?

EDIT: I'm guessing the content of the page at www.theweatherspace.com... changed. By the time I viewed it, it only had the video that was allegedly recorded from a plane.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Blazer]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

The video from "the plane" is actually the second video and was posted a while after this thread began.
It has been talked about. It's just as fake.

[edit on 5/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Just seems odd that someone posts a link to a video, and 2 posts later someone posts a similar video that is obviously fake,

Yes, I noticed that, odd only you mention it,

I will wait and see what ya all decide,

The original didn't look fake, the second one did,

Pretty cool if it is real.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
crickets chirp...especially right now. I live in Canada and hear them at night.

The Norway spiral did not illuminate the ground as some have suspected.

not saying the video is real or fake...but did anyone notice the WHITEPIXEL removed from both of the two videos? you can clearly see a odd WHITE square in both videos, as though it had been screwed up during a photoshop attempt, then the layer flattened, prior to realizing the WHITE SQUARE mistake....

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
stinks of fakery. ugh! never ceases to amaze me as to why idiots are so desperate for attention that they have to make crap up just to get in the lime light. personally i blame America for conditioning people to think that if your not in the lime light your nothing at all. This whole reality tv garbage is just adding fuel to the fire. thats also why people are so obsessed with celebrity. truth will always fall by the wayside until these morons grow up.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

omg totally off topic but your dp is bloody distracting. is that Billie piper? daaaaaam.. ok ok back on topic. yeah its fake

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The weather was supposedly Overcast friday around sunset in that area, the video doesn't look too overcast to me.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.google.com...

We do not harbor bogus news or conspiracies nor allow our staff writers to do so.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Interesting videos. I think they are fake. Nothing has shown up on the MUFON case reports in the B.C. area. The camera from the plane video is too steady and there are no reflections from the lights in the cabin.

Nice colors though.

I bet the EXIF data from the still pictures might show that this was photoshopped.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Kratos40]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Both are blatantly fake. Not even going to bother to show you why ...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I like a ufo video as much as an other conspiracy lover but this feels to fake. Hold your eyes on the horizon and the movement of the clouds. The shockwave of energy does not stay with the corresponding environment. If there was a few dozen people to admit to seeing this than perhaps there's a chance that the shock wave of energy could have just happened to be the same going the same speed as the plane. Ill put this in my fake stuff until someone comes forward and says that they have also seen this.

thank you for your time.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As someone who makes these kind of FX for a living, I can safely say "Fake." You can probably re-create the spiral in After Effects.

But good try.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am reminded of the tale of the Duck Billed Platypus. When i twas first discovered scientists point blank refused to believe in its' existence. When cadavers were sent to the Royal Society, they still insisted they were no more than crude chimeras cobbled together in some attempt to fool the great and good.

Funny thing is, the Platypus carried on with its' life oblivious to all this controversy.

The majority of tub thumping morale boosting speeches given by Winston Churchill , during WW2, over the radio were not Churchill but one. Norman Shelley.

Virtually every scene showing soldiers in close up in this clip is fake. They were. in fact., filmed days after the battle had ended.

www.youtube.com...

To me, these Canadian videos look fake, but then again, as it stands right now, we simply don;t know and there does seem to be other willing to corroborate the sightings.

It could be that, the video has been faked to distract from something very real that did occur, we simply don't know as yet. Hoaxers, sooner or later, nearly always condemn themselves from their own mouths. By the same token, those most bellicose in their attempts to debunk anything and everything are often, singularly inept at producing anything "fake" of any quality, which they spend half their lives telling others is so simple to do.

So lets see how the evidence pans out across the board, before we all jump in and pontificate as if we are all so damned knowledgeable.

So far, we seem to have a wholly unbelievable couple of video clips but the testimony of others saying that. Something akin to what appears in the videos, did indeed happen over Canada. My initial thought would be, "Here we go again, some sort of viral marketing campaign". As it stands we simply don't know.

It might come as a surprise to some no here, but there is no Nobel prize for the "fastest smart arse know it all on the net".

Twenty years ago, suggesting that, the best chance of finding life in our solar system outside of the Earth would be on a moon of the gas giants, would have seen you drummed out of just about every astronomical society in the world. Life, at times, does have a way of being that much stranger than fiction .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join