It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Spiral

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
Hey maybe for a bit of fun we could have a 'Put em in the stocks' forum where we can throw virtual tomatoes at ATS'rs avatars who deserve a bit of fruiting.. I'm sure it wouldn't take too much flash expertise to create and might be an amusing diversion from the gloom and doom - it might also teach a wee lesson to those who shout SHILL with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears

That , my friend, is a great idea.....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Martin retracts hoax statement, says he was told to keep quiet

Martin has retracted his statement. "I came forward to put this to rest, but I hoaxed that I actually created the hoax", he said. "Something did happen that night. Whether the video is fake or not the photos look convincing. Having your name out there is fun at times, but no more." Martin is retracting, saying he was told to keep quiet by an unknown visitor to his residence on Tuesday afternoon and that he no longer wanted to be included in the UFO sighting over Western Canada. Steven Murray contacted TheWeatherSpace after Martin had come forward. "Martin is lying about it. Someone came to me on Sunday and told me to keep quiet about it. I cannot answer much about what I saw but something over Western Canada cannot be denied." Murray has been asked not to be contacted by TheWeatherSpace.com about the matter, in order to protect him and his family. Whatever buzzed Western Canada on the evening of May 21, 2010 may never be solved, however the truth is out there.

Source. WeatherSpace

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

"I came forward to put this to rest, but I hoaxed that I actually created the hoax", he said.

This Martin is persona non grata in my book.

When I can prove to myself that I've been lied to that person can't come back to me. When the clam closes, it stays shut.

Be honest with me or get lost.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof.

If that one is a fake too, apparently it's fooling more people, because it's not obvious that it's a fake. It looks much more real than the obvious fake.

Oh good grief That one is obviously a rocket launch contrail... are you 'old timers' getting so jaded you throw critical thinking on the dung heap?

Its a simple rocket trail at sunset. Like this one we saw in Las Vegas

Missile lights up western sky, police switchboards Las Vegas
Friday, Sept. 20, 2002
Minuteman Missile Launch at Vandenberg, CA

An unarmed Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile on an experimental flight lit up the Las Vegas Valley's western sky Thursday night. Concerned Las Vegas residents lit up the Metro Police switchboard with calls of a strange light in the sky as a white cone-shaped cloud formed over the Spring Mountains. The contrail zig-zagged over the horizon and mixed with the fading light to create an eerie glow.

Vandenburg is over 300 miles from Vegas

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join