It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Spiral

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Seems our spiral friend has returned..

Article and video here...

www.theweatherspace.com...

Admin Edit:
Per this post here, the video is a hoax.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Crakeur]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To be honest it looks nothing like the Norway spiral.

I'm guessing some kind of weird lightning.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Oh my good.. This is more insanely looking that a spiral in Star Trek!
Wow! I really wonder what is was, because it's freakin' sick!

WOW!

Thanks for posting!!!

EDIT: Ok cool look at this video.. looks really fake...

:\

[edit on 22-5-2010 by jolois]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No kidding eh? What city is that close to, or over? We should have a look for anomolies in the next few months when these things are fired off too.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is this at all real?

As impressive as it is there's something very off about it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That video is some kinda cool CGI. Pity (or good thing?) whoever made it didn't think it through fully.

It's pretty obvious, since there's zero light reflected from the terrain from the very bright flash, and the rest of the video is unchanged - if this were a real video we'd see the rest of the frame get darker during the spiral/flash stage because of the bright light source in the frame.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Beautiful sunset. Amazing sight in the sky.
Hundreds of reports streaming in...
Oh wait...
No reports streaming in.

That is a horrid video.

link   
I'll have to watch for more info on this. Seems fascinating.

link   
Looks way too much like CGI.

www.theweatherspace.com...

A video was sent to TheWeatherSpace.com and the web team has added it to the video server on YouTube.com. The video shows the entire sequence of this object as filmed by Steven Murray

As noted, a name was given. So no longer anonymous. Yeah.

[edit on May 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
this is bullchit.......and its so painfully obvious as to be an insult to minimal intelligence

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well I "starred" and flagged this thread. Id like to get to the bottom of this.
Like others have said the video looks like CGI was involved.
I live in Western Canada and this is the first ive heard of this.

Ill be interested to see where this thread go's.

Cheers

[edit on 22-5-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

In the article it names the guy who video taped it, and a guy who photographed it, so they're not really anonymous. But I agree it does look really fake. The rings in the photo don't even match the ones in the video.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is sad, a poorly made CGI. This is a joint hoax between a few people inspired by the norway spiral. the vid and the pictures dont even match.

Heres mine:

[edit on 5/22/10 by TheMadHatter]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Faaaahaaaaake..
But looks really nice. I mean it, cool CGI. Shouldn't have added the "stock-sound-library" crickets though..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The topic itself is intriguing and worth following. Strange that there isn't more talk of this - I searched a while without luck; - is it a coverup or a hoax? How come there are no comments on the main web page?

Project Blue Beam By Serge Monast

www.educate-yourself.org...

The Big Space Show in the Sky

The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

There are two different aspects of step two.

The first is the 'space show.' Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events.

These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sadly, this is a fake. But still, interesting.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

How is it anonymous if the guy's name is given?

Also, the article mentioned 3 photographers caught it. One of the photos was shown with the article, captioned ["Whatever it was, I got it while on an Evening photoshoot of the city and Venus." - Sean McCormick], so at least one of the other photographers wasn't anonymous either. Of course, if all four people are connected, then I'll likely say hoax.

I am reserving judgment at the moment. It certainly looks fascinating and yet too good to be true. Even if that was a natural phenomenon, looks amazing, and way cooler than the Norway spiral.

Unfortunately, what doesn't look good is the lack of info. What time and when did this happen? Where exactly were the photographers and which way were they pointed? Western Canada describes a pretty large area.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well everyone is calling fake, but it would be nice if someone who is sharp on such things would do a little analysis first. Does not seem quite correct to just take a quick look and call fake.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Right.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87a67d6eba36.jpg[/atsimg]

No one but three photographers (" the web team") saw it.

[edit on 5/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What crappy reporting. They dont even get the location of where the "named camera dude" saw this. Where does he has his cams set up? Just "western Canada". No time of when this was spoted? Real vague. Horrible.

[edit on May 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join