It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evangelist Killed Wife and Stored Her Body in the Freezer While Continuing to Preach

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well the Vago's (along with the Mafia) were included in the ".etc". What I find really ironic and weird is that this guy's name is Anthony Hopkins - perhaps there is some link there that needs to be explored.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I almost didn't believe it as I read it - his name is Anthony Hopkins - what are the odds?

Unfortunately this just proves that even the religious are not immune to mental illness or committing evil deeds and that men of God should not be and cannot be above reproach (Pope and entire Catholic Church, this means you are not infallible).

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
He's proving there is no such thing as evolution,

because clearly he has not evolved.

My sympathies to his children.

But we can't forget that we as Americans have rationalized unleashing the deaths of perhaps a Million Iraqs over imaginary things,

so are we really one iota better?

Hmmm, i seem to be convincing myself that there is no evolution,

because the supposedly smartest species is a complete intellectual failure,

even when it comes to the grossest method of even mere human survival.

Evolution is clearly a lie,
and Intelligent design is equally a lie.

Humanity is mostly unevolved pondscum.

Nothing has ever evolved.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by slank]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The more I think about it, the more I think that the name link may not be as far fetched as it seems. I once worked with a person who had the same name as a well known tool (I will not reveal it to protect his privacy). The poor guy took a lot of ribbing and jokes about his name. I guess you don't know how much comment you can get about your name until you have the name of a famous person or some cute name. (Mom and dad's last name is Day, so they name their kid "Sunny".) While it doesn't excuse what this guy did, but maybe if someone is on the edge of being a psychotic, continual jokes about his name and other references (such as referring to Hopkin's most famous role) could be enough to push him over the edge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join