It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to Release "History Making Stuff" Within Weeks?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
History making would imply something of global significance
Proof that NASA or the European Space Agency has evidence of past or present life on mars would be History making

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
when they said "history making"
not a single one of us came up
with this idea. So I'll do it right now.

Adding a new line to the boondock
bookie board

Obama's long form birth certificate from Kenya - Odds 3-2

place your bets !!!!!

LOL

Now that would be history making!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'd like to believe that we'll be shown video footage from Roswell, shown hard evidence that aliens do exist, and that our Government has been hiding said information from the public. It would make history. That's for sure.

Of course, I'm realistic.

Yep. Aliens. Definitely aliens.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
I'd like to believe that we'll be shown video footage from Roswell, shown hard evidence that aliens do exist, and that our Government has been hiding said information from the public. It would make history. That's for sure.

Of course, I'm realistic.

Yep. Aliens. Definitely aliens.

Normally I'd go off on a tangent about all the "disclosure" crap that people on here are so friggin' worried about while the world falls to a heap of rubble.

This time, however, I think there's a good possibility of that. The kid that hacked NASA left info with someone should he not be in a position to release it? Someone who had proof let it go? These are just my own feelings based on what I know of, anyway....

I'd say 10% chance of that. Better than usual. I think it's a greater possibility though that it will pertain to 9/11, Iran or N Korea though.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
What is different with this topic is that we can really expect some kind of revelation from wikileak, unlike with all theses disclosure topics.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think they are finally going to prove that there were no planes involved in the attacks on 9/11.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If its anything like their last propaganda piece, then I'd take this with a grain of salt. They released that video of the apache and completely misrepresented what we were watching. These guys are political hucksters.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I hope it something along the lines of what Gary Mckinnon found out by hacking into several government and military computers. Either evidence of free energy suppression, or evidence of a secret and far more advanced military space program, non-terrestrial officers, mining projects, and sci fi like propulsion systems.

My wishful thinking, but would be history making news.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

I'm sorry, I know this is offtopic, but your avatar really bugs me given your name.

Back on topic, I reckon it has to do with the debt crisis; specifically to do with the EU.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
My guess will be someone recorded video/audio of what goes on at a "Bilderberg" meeting. If some peoples conspiracy theories are correct about that group, then this could be huge "history making stuff".

The next meeting takes place June 3-7 i believe ,so maybe they're "sitting on it" till then?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by ramuh]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Wikileaks only feeds of the stupidification of the masses. Most people would see the name and subconsciously attribute it to Wiki.

Because Wiki is used by so many as a factual source, and it is pretty reliable for that, but it can not be used as a source in college. Most know why, some might wonder, but wiki is user maintained and because so the info cannot always be trusted. It is maintained and can be changed by anyone anytime. It is and has become a staple for a lot of people to base facts on, and my argument is that wikileaks feeds off this ignorance.

Go to wikileaks and lemme know if you can change info as you would on wiki itself? You will come to the conclusion you can't. This leaves the info on said site to the owners discretion basically sounding off as truth when a whole story could be left out.

The whole site portrays itself as Wiki, and in turn discredits itself by that single act alone. If one wanted to send or spread a message of truth why then portray yourself as another entity acting as an encyclopedia of sorts.... No, I'm not buying it.

My 2 bucks, about what cents were worth when people threw those in.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm skeptical about us getting anything "history making".

I don't like it when we're promised big news down the road, it's usually a let down. If you have something earth shattering to reveal the logical thing to do would be to reveal it asap instead of sitting on it. News of this nature would be sensitive material wouldn't it?

Yeah, sit on it for a few weeks, that's a good idea.

But, to play along with this game of speculation, if wikileaks does have something explosive up it's sleeve my bet would be something relating to 911. Expecting news regarding ETs is wishful thinking imo.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My best bet would be something that is related to 911 and/or the WarOnTerra - because that has affected the whole world the most with draconian new Laws and pesky new Surveillance policies in our every day lives.

That would in my opinion be "History Making Stuff" since it has affected the every day lives of most countries in the world.

A conspiracy involving: Israel - USA - Saudis & Pakistanis perhaps?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Is WikiLeaks a government web site for TPTB to exonerate themselves and come clean with all the atrocities they have committed?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Of course he looks a little weird and creepy. He's an old school cyberpunk and hacker, they all look like that (the ones who make it out of their moms basements anyway)

Who knows what could be coming, we already know from his prior writings that he believes in Public Relations manipulation in order to make his gains. It could just be hype. As 'big' as the last release was that got hyped this way, the reality was that hardly anyone in the public cared, and after a few days it was just the same old news geeks who still were interested, and they make a tiny proportion of the public, not enough to really do much.

We know that some of his major sources are the Russian Phishing Mafia, the Chinese Dissident Wire Sniffers, and domestic hackers.

So, I expect this to be another release on US wrongdoing. That seems to be the aim of wikileaks, to destabilize the USA, no matter what they state otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
We have to understand the context of the next release before we can decide whether it would really be "history making" or not. Wikileaks is a part of mainstream and its target audience would comprise mostly of sheeple. What is history making for them would be old "alternate" facts for conspiracy theorists. Having said that, it is highly unlikely that the government would be implicated in any future release. Most probably it would have to do with some major corporation. E.g. Some GS insider comes up with juicy details of the financial terrorism perpetrated by Wall Street or something to do with the BP and oil spill.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Lot of speculation about disclosure, interesting contender, but always a heavy outsider.

If this leak does come to fruition, and it is of slightly 'history making' proportions, I would assume that it has something to do with the global economy and specifically exposing the actions of the IMF in perhaps playing a major role in recent crises. My hunch.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
"History Making Stuff"? Are they getting their own show on the History Channel?

Just a thought

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'll believe it's something big, when the US government bombs the offices of PRQ in sweden, in the same way they bombed people like al-Jazeera in the gulf war: part 2.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i heard they have video of the crucifixtion of Jesus. It turns out that Reptilians did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join