It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Wear A Serial Killer's Sweater?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
used to be very interested in serial killers. know a lot about them. doesnt surprise me in a world this corrupt people would want to buy a painting of a clown done by John Wayne Gacy or on of Charles Manson's sock animals. (Manson was right about helter skelter, although i have a feeling this will turn into more of a sex war then race)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Persephany
used to be very interested in serial killers. know a lot about them. doesnt surprise me in a world this corrupt people would want to buy a painting of a clown done by John Wayne Gacy or on of Charles Manson's sock animals. (Manson was right about helter skelter, although i have a feeling this will turn into more of a sex war then race)

Even though i would never buy things like this, there are plenty who would love clothes worn by them, and like you say pictures drew by them.

Sick world we live in.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

true. feel bad that i used to be one of those who practically glorified them. but thats not really true. i suppose my subconcious mind was preparing me for the evil i must face later in life.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Persephany

I would not worry about it, but there is a certain joy in evil that most people love. Destroying seems to be something that most humans love.

Personally i never wear a jumper, or buy a painting from them.

Energy effects people in subtle ways, and the fact that most people love evil, i choose to ignore all of them, i feel uncomfortable with.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

i agree. by purchasing such items we diminish the suffering of the countless trails of corpses left in their wake.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

No I would Not.. I hate sweaters..

Now a nice leather jacket.. I don't care if it was owned by Charles Manson, Hitler and George Bush, ( the 3 biggest killers I could think of)

I would wear that jacket.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The sweater is a placebo. Its basically a phenomenon.

Only until you are given the "information" about the sweater does it give you that feeling.

If I give someone a "special rock" that has magical powers and gives you good fortune - they will say ok - then as soon as good things start to happen they believe it is the rock causing it. - the new information is the new good things happening - but if I said, guess what. I lied. the rock has no powers, I made it up. - The rock would lose its power. You felt it was good luck, but it was only a feeling based off of the instances from the pretend information.

Doctors are good at this.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Only if it had hair, blood or flesh stains still in it.

Smell would be a real prize.

Style, baby, Style.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't understand why anybody wouldn't wear it... It's a piece of clothing with some history behind it at that. It doesn't mean anything and doesn't turn you into a killer, so why not? I'd actually be very proud of wearing a sweater that belonged to a serial killer personally.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Only if it didn't cramp my style.

Ooh yeah!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join