It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO strikes Zimbabwe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
While we are worried about the NWO and can only speculate as how this plan may be carried out in the future, Zimbabwe seems to be playing it out in full scale. When the American government claims all private land and rents it back to us, then we can say the NWO is here...in the mean time, it looks like plans for either the arrival of the NWO or resurfacing of Communism are in effect in Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe to abolish all private land ownership
HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) In its latest crackdown on democratic freedoms, the government announced today that all farmland will be nationalized and private land ownership abolished.

All land, including more than 5,000 former white-owned farms handed over to blacks, will become state-owned and subject to state-issued leases, Land Reform Minister John Nkomo said.

Title deeds of farm properties will be scrapped and replaced by 99-year leases with rent payable to government the state Herald newspaper reported.

"There shall be no such thing as private land," Nkomo said.

Since the farm seizures began in 2000, about 200,000 black families have been allocated former white-owned land. About a quarter were given larger properties for commercial rather than small scale farming.

Hundreds of black farmers also bought commercial farms on the property market that will now be nationalized.

Nkomo asked landowners or occupiers to come forward for vetting to qualify for state leases.

He did not indicate when the nationalization program would be completed.

The government did not intend to "waste time and money" in disputes on seizures of individual farms whose owners held title deeds and other legal documents, he said.

"Ultimately all land shall be resettled as state property," he said.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OMG

I cannot beleive that I just read that! If that isn't the NWO, then the sky isn't blue ( atleast today where I'm at ).

I especially like the... 99 year leases with rent payable to the government. How much rent and were they paying rent before ?

Is this what we all have to look forward to ?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Technically the US does own all land and property. I seem to remember a document, that I can lookup if someone wants, that says: "All ownership is in the State. US Citizens(not American) own the property only through priveledge from the state..." ANother document states that in times of national emergency the government can take over any property it sees fit. Technically, we have been in such a state since Lincoln's time. We are in a kind of martial law under the President, but no the Martial Law.
It's definitely already in the works....

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't see this as an inherently bad thing. Although, nothing ever is, people make it bad.

However, the 99 year lease makes sense in that it is just like owning the land...having a 99 year lease means you can occupy the land (as long as you pay your rent (just like a property tax)) for your lifetime.

This also allows locals to live on the land much easier than if they had to purchase it. Fiscally, it is much easier to afford rent than to purchase land.

In the end, they Zimbabwe government isn't kicking people off the land, they are simply readjusting ownership titles, inhabitants remain the same, doesn't make any difference to those already living there really, but makes land more accessible to those on tight budgets.

All in all this could be a great idea.

Peace,
Lukefj

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Zim is totally broke, thats why they are grabbing the land.

They have to import grain, and theres more corruption there than anywhere else in the world.

IF this is the NWO coming, then prepare to que for everything and pay rates of 800% inflation for a loaf of bread.

Zim was once the bread basket of Africa, and can still feed the entire (almost I think at least) Southern Hemisphere. THats if its commerically farmed and not subsitence farmed , where they cut up good arable land and divide it 5m for each family, #ing up the soil compeletly.

Mugabe was a British puppet placed in Zim. His English educated, and his now turned on his handlers. Most ex colonies where still semi controlled by the initial European nation well after "independence" Take a look at Edi Amin, also an ex British placed man, who served in British army. Britian has ALOT to answer for!!! They still dont apologise for the # they have caused hundreds of years ago!! Some cases in point: Palestine (totally #ed that up..lied to the arabs etc etc..then got blown out of there by jews terrorists) Africa (raped if for everything they could get, then left the entire region in caos) India?? the list goes on but now WAY of topic!

I dont think Zim is a good picture of the future NWO. Maybe a good picture of a country whos leader has advanced sypillis is totally insane and decides to # over his entire country.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Personally, I think Zim is exhibiting the antithesis mode of hegelian dialectic.

Colonialism was the problem
Mugabe is the fix that's even worse
and the synthesis will miraculously solve zim's problems, if the people will only bow down before the image.

new topics

top topics

join