It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia to go to polls August Election?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudbreak
reply to post by iceblue20-12

I'm not a big fan of gillard, and actually I think the way she slipped into power is nothing to cheer about.

But, just on the topic of your visions...are these random visions that just come willy-nilly, or can you focus on something and then an answer in the form of a vision comes to you?

It may seem an obscure thing to ask, but have you had any visions of gold (as in the price) by any chance? Or visions of financial meltdown later this year or next?

Iam not a big fan of any politician or politics.
Vision is Sometimes random but mainly controlled.
Iam not the right person to ask about gold, i care not for money or wealth.
Yes,the financial system is going to crash, look at the state of the world.
When your family is hungry, is gold going to stop them from starvation?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ok thanks...well, I just asked out of concern, more than anything to do with greed.

I personally think we are on the edge of the precipice as far as the global debt-based monetary system goes . As for gold, yes I do believe it will preserve wealth and provide means to feed.

When things go haywire, international trade will still need to be conducted...gold is far more likely to be accepted as a monetary means than depreciating or hyperinflated paper.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
It may be no friggin deal to you, but to many people it is truly shocking.

While several previous Prime Ministers were freemasons, and definitely anti Christian, none has ever shown such utter revulsion for the Christian Bible as Julia.

And her high profile long term "boyfriend" is actually a homosexual hairdresser if you care to do a little digging.

I am not making any of this up, but it may spur a few people here to do a little internet research into our new Prime Minister.

Ever considered stand-up comedy?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudbreak

Ok thanks...well, I just asked out of concern, more than anything to do with greed.

I personally think we are on the edge of the precipice as far as the global debt-based monetary system goes . As for gold, yes I do believe it will preserve wealth and provide means to feed.

When things go haywire, international trade will still need to be conducted...gold is far more likely to be accepted as a monetary means than depreciating or hyperinflated paper.

Just because one buys gold it does not make them greedy.For many gold will offer a sense of security.
Governments only purchase and hand out the basics in a depression (while they dine on champagne and caviar) international trade will slow dramatically.
Gold and organic seeds would be my investments,at the moment i can only afford the seeds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join