It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea DID NOT DO IT. That is misinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Some of the psychics out there reading that it was North Korea are reading into the pre-made lie that is gonna be fed to the public later on that it was them. They are not reading the truth they are reading what will be fed to the collective This was staged from within our own government to create a major crisis that is gonna allow military to move massess of population and everybody will see a plausible excuse for it, the one that will be fed to them, and they with their own consent will allow themselves to be taken to places designated by the people within the government who have been planning this for a while.

Why do you think they have Census workers out there exhaustively tracking the numbers for all households and asking questions that go beyond simply stating the numbers of household members and GPS tracking front doors of homes?

This has all been meticulously planned out.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, that's an interesting opinion, but where is your proof?

I think N Korea sunk the Korean ship, I do not think they blew up the oil rig in the Gulf.

Move masses of people.. for what reason? who and where?

[edit on 22-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Just wondering...do you have any other, more tangible proof of this? Or is it only a "psychic" feel?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Well, that's an interesting opinion, but where is your proof?

I think N Korea sunk the Korean ship, I do not think they blew up the oil rig in the Gulf.

Move masses of people.. for what reason? who and where?

Google John Moore, he has alot of wierd info...

I found this, I have not heard it, Im on it now , but read :

An update to "No Need For Panic"
by John Moore

Since I published this paper in the Fall of 2005, I've had difficulty understanding (and, in turn, explaining) what my confidential sources had learned in classified government briefings about coming rapid, violent, ocean-related events, including flooding, and tsunamis (tidal waves). The explanation of the source for the water for these events being melting ice simply flew in the face of these events happening in such a short span of time (four weeks).

top topics

join