It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NKorea warns of war if punished for ship sinking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
Im so sick of this pre-war stage we've been in for months...NKorea is already taking civilians from the demilitarized zone along the border and firing shots across. SKorea needs to grow some and do something about this despite what it might mean cause its only gunna get worse...i just hope our 29,000 US guys can get out of there in time to help when Israel goes to war with Syria soon.

I am no religious nutcase but.....

Revelation 6:1-17. “Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom”

oh and I am not a total believer in revelations either. I believe in the hopi prophecies more. But it is a scary thought....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I was watching ancient astronauts last night, man that was really interesting. I had no idea that the Hopi Indians were our Nations first Extra Terrestrial Observers. Plus the whole predicting the doom & gloom, and they tied the latest chile earthquake and how it moved earth's axis by 3 degrees to the sun dagger going through the concentric circles at the Hopi site at the precise time.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Some guy on another thread wrote:

Did you know that the Hopi prophecy is new. It was first reported in 1963 by Waters when he wrote Book of the Hopi. There is a thread over in predictions about the Hopi prophecy and there you can learn that the Hopi prophecy is new, not old.[/

Here's a good line of posts: www.abovetopsecret.com... Do a "Find" on the page for "19" and tab through to find discussion of dates.

I'm going to add to one of those threads because we're getting off topic.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
so has anyone any new info as to how , and who gave the NK their "made in germany" torpedo and if they even have ships that can fire them ?

i mean i wouldent be that hard on NK , their life as they live now is mostly because of sanctions put on by U.s and U.n ,

besides the double morale is a bit obvius in this case aswell
first you sell em centrifuges and the means to build the nuclear facilities then you cry wolf when they put em in action..

i mean seriously its the same theme with iran and irak , you build em up(with your u.s tax money) only to go bonkers in the sandbox afterwards.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think that the only country allowed to punish NKorea would have to be SKorea. No one else.

2nd line.

[edit on 5/28/2010 by haika]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
so has anyone any new info as to how , and who gave the NK their "made in germany" torpedo and if they even have ships that can fire them ?

A "Made in Germany" Torpedo you say. I have not heard of this yet.

Do you have any links to this claim? I will try to search for it also.

There was a poster earlier in the thread kept pestering about it being an American Torpedo and he had proof. But never provided the proof.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika
I think that the only country allowed to punish NKorea would have to be SKorea. No one else.

2nd line.

South Korea has no chance if the ChiComs are behind N.Korea. N.K would have a huge advantage over S.K if its allies didn't step in.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by haika

2nd line.

South Korea has no chance if the ChiComs are behind N.Korea. N.K would have a huge advantage over S.K if its allies didn't step in.

So? I still think that it is a conflict between both countries.
Too bad one of them will have to lose.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

The hopi prophecy is not new. lol

It has been around for at least 10,000 years. The tablet found at the four corners in arizona was carbon dated around 10,000 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join