It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NKorea warns of war if punished for ship sinking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
First of all your links don't work, so I can't make a comment at all.

Looks like you are linking to a another blog site, link me to evidence please.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by ickylevel
They haven't sunk it. The torpedo pesented by the "experts" is an american model torpedo ... Stop believing fox news.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by ickylevel]

Why do you think just because it was an American missile that the N.Korean's could not have done it?

A very popular and common practice in war is to take the enemy's weapons and use them and leave evidence to throw off suspicion on who really attacked.

Actually anyone could have done it really. Torpedo technology is not so advanced that Only American ships can launch them.

"
posted on 22-5-2010 at 01:54 PM

N. Korea is trying very hard to pick a fight with anyone

"As lpowell said, if they are trying very hard to pick a fight why wouldn't they admit to the attack?"

Who knows.. N Korea has done and said Lots of strange things over recent years. Just because they don't admit to it, is not proof in itself that they didn't do it.

Then why the so called experts are not just saying its an american torpedo ? Why do they have to make them look stupid ?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel

Then why the so called experts are not just saying its an american torpedo ? Why do they have to make them look stupid ?

Instead of trying to convince people on the "SO CALLED EXPERTS", link to what you are referring too.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
oh geez

how soon our minds wander and we forget.

Gulf of Tonkin

USS Liberty

9/11

Iraq's WMD

Bin Laden in Afgh

does it ever stop ???

I think NK was framed from the start
and while I might add that it might be possible
for it to be an American torpedo but it may
not have been fired by an American Submarine.
Israel Navy Subs roam these waters too
and they fire US Torpedos.

Netanyaho was pi$$ed that Obama would not
bomb Iran. IDF picks a hot spot the US is involved
in and starts a war to make Obama act.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Im so sick of this pre-war stage we've been in for months...NKorea is already taking civilians from the demilitarized zone along the border and firing shots across. SKorea needs to grow some and do something about this despite what it might mean cause its only gunna get worse...i just hope our 29,000 US guys can get out of there in time to help when Israel goes to war with Syria soon.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Slim
kim cannot become any more senile fortunatily, but yeah, if a war occurs, the south is more technologically advanced and IMO would beat the North's masses (who are in the whole starving to death)

Don't ever underestimate the strategic and tactical advantage of the human wave. It has proven to be a devastatingly effective weapon, when used correctly. It worked out very well for the Soviets, during WW2. All you need is a leader crazy enough to use the tactic (we all know this is true for N. Korea), and officers willing to employ brutal leadership in the field (more than likely true in most platoons in service to N. Korea).

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
North Korea is looking for attention. They always do something stupid when they want attention. Its like a 2 year old who thinks negative attention is better than no attention at all.

A rekindling of the korean war? nope, just more harsh words to fluff up North korea...again.....*sigh* This is nothing more than more sabre rattling.

To those of you who think NK didnt sink this ship, I think your crazy for thinking it was anything else but what it was. I doubt lil kim ordered the attack, it was probibly some dumb sub capt in his navy. A rogue shot....

Either way, I would love to see that sabre be rattled right out of his hand. Nuclear North Korea is dangerous.

My personal opinion is that we should knock him back to the stone ages.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yog-Sothoth

the russians lost 10,000,000 + people in this manner and now they are a dwindling super power (this is due to the market strain that happened during the cold war when billions were pumped into creating top tech weapons), but it would just cripple NK even more to send wave after wave.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

but it would just cripple NK even more to send wave after wave.

What wave after wave? His people are so screwed up, it'd be more like a kiddie pool wave and then a cripple ripple.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Dr Slim

but it would just cripple NK even more to send wave after wave.

What wave after wave? His people are so screwed up, it'd be more like a kiddie pool wave and then a cripple ripple.

well that made me actually give a small laugh in reality. a "cripple ripple", i'll have to remember that one, haha!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I know people in the drilling business. One such person is a consultant. One of the mudloggers they use has told them that beneath the wreckage they found a Submarine. It was to be kept hush hush, so she wouldn't clarify any more for me (you can't get new "gigs" if you are positioning yourself to be blacklisted).

i have no other info than that. I believe it 100%, for those of you who may find interest in that.

The world is marching towards war. The US will find it all too convenient to step into a war in which China supports N. Korea. How many trillions are at stake for us in loan payments and interest? Oh yeah, that is definitely worth trumping up a war over.

And we better hurry before Russia get any more wealthy.

No, this isn't what i want. This is what is happening.

edit to clarify: the ecological disaster must be manifest before N Korea gets blamed. You have to whip up the public first, get them angry. Then you can direct that anger. The submarine thing is only going to be "secret" for so long. It will eventually be disclosed. If i were to hazard a guess.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
whatever happens im staying the hell out of it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I was reading the post of another member about the submarine founder under that mudlogger.

I seriously had hoped someone had some visual proof of this. This whole hide the truth so it can be manipulated later is getting old.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

I was reading the post of another member about the submarine founder under that mudlogger.

I seriously had hoped someone had some visual proof of this. This whole hide the truth so it can be manipulated later is getting old.

Well, even if we manage to get it public enough to divert it as a possibility, there will be something else drummed up. There is no way the US will repay China. It just ain't gonna happen.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Well, even if we manage to get it public enough to divert it as a possibility, there will be something else drummed up. There is no way the US will repay China. It just ain't gonna happen.

Don't we still owe France for our Revolutionary War of Independence. I don't think US would ever go into a fight against China or any of its debtors, though your point for them to go to war to erase a debt is thought provoking. But such would have been in the case of France also.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

France does have an effective ownership of the US.

Imagine: if there is a disease that takes out, say, 5% of our national labor force (a la Flu Pandemic)....will we be able to make payments on our loans? Would it not at that point get to where the payment was only on interest, if even that?

Wars are always over money, territory, or resources. Always. Doesn't matter what the public face of the war is, the "leaders" are after one of the three above.

edit to add: ever wonder why we were so fast into Afghanistan, but not other nations that harbor terrorists? Most people don't wonder. And that is what "they" rely on.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I agree totally on wars are started to make money for those involved in supplying and cleaning up.

I just don't think we would fight China because to erase our debt.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
you shouldn't fight china full stop. not to say the US wouldn't win, they probably would, but lets not forget how crazy the chinese tactics are, they might not have as high tech weps but they would put up a good fight, and to lose hundereds of thousands, maybe even millions of american soldiers is no good way to erase a debt.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If he wants an all out war and he's pushing the issue by torpedoing boats... maybe he should get his wish. All out war aimed directly at N Korea.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragon33

well the koreans would be killed relatively quick in terms of war (if another country was to join) but it could escalate. just as quick.

<< 1    3 >>

join