It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bailouts and fiscal responsibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't see a financial conspiracies board or forum so bear with me please or move this as you see fit.
Watching Ron Paul's congression financial subcommittee interview May 20, 2010 of Daniel Tarullo, Board of Governors about the FED swapping funds with the EU central banks.

Quoted from Campaign for Liberty website
Why should taxpayers be on the hook?

On Thursday, Congressman Paul spoke at the House Financial Services subcommittee hearing on The Role of the International Monetary Fund and Federal Reserve in Stabilizing Europe.

He also questioned Federal Reserve Board of Governors member Daniel Tarullo and observed how continual bailouts help the big banks and the well-connected at the expense of the taxpayer.

I do not understand why the American people are allowing the Fed to invent money (out of thin air to then loan to us and pile on to our national debt) to use to buy euros from the central banks of the EU (which they are inventing out of thin air and piling onto their people's national debt) so the euros can lose value and then be exchanged back and everything will get "unwound" and result with more money in the funds of the FED and the EU central banks but will never never ever be returned to the American people to reduce the amount piled on to the national debt. Correct me please if I am wrong and explain to me what is actually going on.

I sincerely believe that the truth in most instances is quite simple and explanations only get complicated when somebody is lying or cheating. i.e. deceiving you.

I see the solution to the entire problem is for the American people, in one gigantic class action suit, charge the FED with deception and fraud against the American people, decide how much money they have bilked us out of and seize their assets (and throw their officials into jail) until the amount is recovered. A few Congressmen and elected officials should be in jail along with them for fraud against the American people. The original fraud of the establishment of the Federal Reserve should be reversed along with the income tax as illegal, and the several states should be required to collect what was previously federal income tax to fund a much reduced in size federal government sans IRS
Also we need to include in the class action suit the insistence that the FED be disolved and no non government agency be allowed to print money out of thin air to loan to the government at interest.

Meantime we need to enact legislation to include a disclaimer on our birth certificates that any number applied to them is only for filing purposes and does not imply an obligation of servitude to any person or country or institution.

There is a lot on Youtube on this subject
May 06, 2010

[edit on 22-5-2010 by m khan]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't think a bunch of financial terrorists are going to roll over and play nice, look what happened to stock market when the Audit the Fed bill was being considered, they sent the stock market down 1,000 points, so they know that we know they are committing fraud, the question maybe who will blink first and start the real serious debate, not just beat around the bush or mince words.

Take for example how they have gone on full fast forward racism propaganda regarding Rand Paul, they are obviously desperate and don't want word to get out about what they are involved in and are planning. I think they will collapse it before they let anyone investigate them, it would cause so much chaos that nobody could make sense of anything, a perfect oppourtunity to run and hide will everyone panics. If the FED Reserve croaks it will not go with a wimper but a bang, most likely some crazy terrorist attacks and a declared martial law, all I can say maybe get ready, cause it will not be pretty, it will be ugly.

Rand Paul represents a clear threat to the banking institutions, a young Ron Paul to contend with, what they fail to understand maybe that he merely represents a tip of a gigantic iceberg, I think they are aware this massive resistence going on, but they are hoping to isolate it or marginalize it by calling it extremist, if that doesn't work they will start doing crazy stuff like blowing the economy out, starting wars, etc mark my words. Just take North Korea or Iran and let them do something or provoke them and there we go, more wars. WE have 170 bases all over the planet, the global markets are crashing and so are the societies, the US military cannot police the entire world, all they can do maybe write excretions on pieces of paper and demand everyone believe in what they say, since that will not work, radical currency risks will cause them to try and creadit a global credit banking system only using electronic means, banning currencies or making just a single currency, ala Breton Woods 2, gold will shoot through the roof and people in the US will have a defered awakening.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

.. The bigger question should actually be:

Why are we printing money to give to the banks to turn around and loan back to us, the taxpayer, in the form of outragious loans?

Giving banks money and they investing in Treasuries is one thing.. that's really low interest rates though. But a Home Mortgage.. well that's 5-7% .. the idea being give the backs liquid capital to turn around and spark the housing industry by loaning out home and car loans.

So not only did we the tax payer print money for them to buy treasuries and equity in the markets.. but also to turn around and rape us financially with their jacked up loans..

Had this occurred in in the 1770's .. the banks would have been shut down, the executives hung in the streets, and the financiers tared and feathered. But it's 2010 .. and we call it Progress.

EDIT: Half my post disappeared, dunno ..

[edit on 5/23/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
is any of this money even being loaned to us??
by what I hear, unless you have really fabulous credit at the moment, it's rather hard to get??
I think they are gambling with the money and fighting like heck to keep the markets from tanking....since well....if they let those markets fall, so won't all those state pensions, ira's, charity funds, ect....
then well, it will be a much darker future for them.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

They are loaning.. a lot of 0% interest car programs right now, and 5% mortgages.. I just bought a house, and my credit isn't "perfect" .. and they certainly are keeping our public debt afloat.. since our tax receipts tanked this year, our deficits are soaring.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Well we are in the period of late capitailsm and the Banks own the political parties. It all started with Ronnie Regan. This is his future we are living through.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Bring the cash on it's been engineered anyway and they think they have the answer in the amro but not if i have my way.

Every working man in the UK now has £90k of state debt on his sholders and god know who much it costs him each month for a bit of mud and clay bricks but i'm told it makes a home but that home is taxed to high heven and any number of goverment parasite can demand access to the said home.

When it blows tell them to keep the digits in the banks, tell them to keep the fiat paper and to stick the £90k public debt, the home repayments, the VAT and income taxes along with the police state.

it's going to be a game of attrision so keep a stack of food, rush out with cash and buy more if you see we are days away from a crash and then prepair to take our freedoms back from the banksters and bent politicians.

Don't throw in the towel because the water is turned off and beg for a saviour for if you do then you have condemed yourself and your kids to living under a system where the NWO can and will do what it likes with you for the rest of your life.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
is any of this money even being loaned to us??
by what I hear, unless you have really fabulous credit at the moment, it's rather hard to get??
I think they are gambling with the money and fighting like heck to keep the markets from tanking....since well....if they let those markets fall, so won't all those state pensions, ira's, charity funds, ect....
then well, it will be a much darker future for them.

The money is "loaned" to us before it is given to them. The whole idea behind the central bank (FED) is that they print up money out of thin air, but then we the taxpayers are responsible to pay interest on it. That's why the national debt is so high. It is a racket. We gave them the priviledge to print up money that we would pay interest on, and then they can give that money to Congress to do with whatever they want. But the national debt has piled up so high that we cannot pay the interest anymore. That's why they want martial law. They want to collect on what we owe them. Our bodies are their collateral. Your birth certificate has a number. You are the collateral on the national debt since the country went bankrupt back in 1933.
It's like if you went into a store and bought a washing machine and charged it to someone else who had no idea that you had done so. But you did it in such a way that the other person thought that it was a ligitimate expense and paid on it for years and years not knowing he was bilked. That's us and the FED. They have charged us through the income tax for interest on money they printed out of thin air and used on secret things we don't even know about. Like the CIA's secret bases and special black ops and terrorising underdeveloped countries in Central America. That's why the government is corrupt and out of control. They have unlimited money but they use the bankster controlled media to keep us in the dark. Income tax is illegal, the 16th amendment was never ratified. That was deceit from the bankster controlled sec of state. Knox. They also deceived the people on the ratification of the 17th amendment, and people are finding that some of the documents have been looted by the ptb and are not in the national archives anymore I just ran into the link from googling but it contains a lot of material on the corruption that has been perpetuated and is being perpetuated by the banksters (FED) on us. One of Hilary's aids was slapped on the wrist for stealing and destroying valuable documents from the national archives.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by m khan]

top topics

join