It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 States Now Filing Versions of Arizona bill

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I'm in Vegas myself, and can vouch for the Star Nursarys and Home Depots with parking lots full of people waitin around for work. I can't even imagine what percentage of them are illegal. It's serious shi* a couple hundred if you were to round em all up in one day and you know what, those parking lots would be full again the next week...Just glad to see Nevada up there on the list; even though I hate the police, it's going to be good to get even half the remitinse money comin back to the states...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
When they start to round up illeagals, the fema camps will start to get full, then we can start to put them on trains and ship them back to where they came from. When they start to revolt, martial law will come into effect and then they can go house to house picking up others hiding. This is comming into effect alot faster than i exspected.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You Suppory Amnesty.

So lets say you study for weeks for a exam you get a A on it. Some slouch in your class doesnt study one minute and the teacher hands them a A.

Kinda seems like what a legal immigrant who came the right way would feel like.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WXBackdoor

Protecting our NATIONAL BORDERS is not facism! ... it's mother effin NORMAL!!!!!

NO nation, not a single freaking nation in the entire world has an open door immigration policy!

Go ahead and try to migrate somewhere.. just show up and un pack your bags and start ranting no one speaks your language.. see how well you are received. I guarantee, venture into the World, you will find our treatment of immigrants is very welcoming to the dungeon you no doubt will end up, living off moldy bread and tainted water.

Progressives are using the same two attacks over and over again " It's Fascist you hypocrites" and "It's racist" .. Because they desire nothing more than to see the USA fail, for her borders to be destroyed and a One World Government put in place.

States uniting against the Federal Government over a States Right issue and issues of Sovereignty ... this could be the beginning of "sides" in the next Civil War .. Americans vs Progressive Multi-Nationalist.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This thread I posted previously on ATS didn't get many replies but it is interesting too see how some former "insiders" feel about this illegal immigration issue:

"National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers States Position on Illegal Immigration"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

""Statement in Support of Our Position Against Illegal Immigration"

[edit on 22-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

17 States Now Filing Versions of Arizona bill

beforeitsnews.com

ALIPAC has documented the following 17 states are following Arizona's lead in response to citizen pressure.

ARKANSAS, IDAHO, INDIANA, MARYLAND, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, NEVADA, NEW JERSEY, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, TEXAS, UTAH
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-5-2010 by TheCoffinman]

You might as well get used to the idea that "States Rights" are going to cause a Civil War between the people and the Obama Government and the States are in the Right !!!

[edit on 5/22/2010 by Evisscerator]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I wish they would just close the dam borders. I think this country is on the verge of 3rd world nation . People that are born on earth are free to move anyplace . But my personal view is that america is starting to have a little to much freedom of entering and leaving.

1. Its good to have Free speech

2. immigration is good for economy

But there are over 300 million people in America now . and the economy is not as strong as it was back in the 1990s

I think indicators point to relatively strong economic growth in America , But when ? how long ? 1 year ? 5 months ? 30 years ? But keep the borders open lets just flood people in here ..

[edit on 22-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wonder what the countries we send them back to will do. I suppose they won't want them and we will end up with them all in fema camps in different states.
I heard more states are following arizona and more states will do the same. So when will the revolt start?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Way too go states. This has gone on long enough with our federal government not doing it's job.

Again this is not racism, or the enforcement of a police state. This is doing the job the fed's do not do! Laws make a society, for all.

I asked a lawyer what he thought about the constitutionality of the AZ law. His reply, as far as he could see it was a copy or very close of the federal statute.

Wonder when there are going to be some serious attempts at states becoming independent? I remember a few years ago there was a report from the world bank that if TX was an independent nation it would the day of independence have the GNP of Canada. Commonwealth of AZ, NM, TX, CO, NV, UT, ID, WY, MT, OK, etc. Now that would be fun.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I can see a revolt starting here. I wonder what will become of this. martial law, fema camps, massive peoples being shipped out. hmmmm.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
In my opinion,

giving police as much as power as they now have in Arizona is a severe mistake.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

Sounds like maybe you and some others here have something to hide, based on all the fear you're projecting over the AZ law.

Suggestion: Then don't go to AZ, or any of the other states in the growing list from the OP.

Me? Not afraid to go to any of those states in the least.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

me neither, as long as there is the rule of just law there.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

HEre is a question I hope you have thought about in the past:

What happens if the problem is not illegal immigrants? What if they are actually helping the US more than (taking).

You are willing to divide America based on assumptions? Well I don't mind, people are looking for an excuse to rid USA from world map, this might be it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All of you who are against this law... please ..

Give us your solution. Lay it on the table. Then please explain why you are not bashing every other countries immigration enforcement, especially that of Mexico who treats illegals much worse than we do here.

So what's it going to be. How to we stop illegal immigrants without looking for illegal immigrants?

Amnesty? Yeah ok. Open the floodgates if that's the case.

Do we kindly ask them to return to their country of citizenship? Pretty please?

Maybe we should hand out ruby slippers and hope for the best?

I really can't think of a better way to find illegal aliens than to actually look for them.

Oh, also, please stop with the cries of racism. Wipe the phony tears away and grow up. The majority of illegals are of a specific NATIONALITY. If the racial make up of that nation happens to be of a specific race, that's not our fault. Write a letter to the Mexican government demanding that they control their citizens. Can't do that though because it wouldn't give you the chance to bash the US and accuse whitey of racism. Get over yourself.

My solution?

Any business caught hiring illegals loses their business license. ANY business. I don't care if it's a mom and pop store or a huge corporation. You hire illegals knowingly and you can no longer do business in the US.

CLOSE the border. Use the national guard for their intended purpose.

Announce to the world that we will no longer accept illegals here. Announce to the world that we will begin shooting on site anyone attempting to cross the border illegally. Period. You have 30 days to spread the word.

If they don't like it, tough s**t. The only people who would be worried from this would be the ones trying to come here illegally, so too f***ing bad.

Want to come here ... do it legally and we will welcome you. Give us the finger by making your first act into our country an illegal one and pay the consequence.

Too tough? I'm a nazi? A racists? Say what you want, there sure would be a lot less people running across the border.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Primordial]

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Primordial]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Nope, nothing to hide. Just concerned for my fellow citizens.

I really don't want police having so much power they can harass anyone they "suspect" of being an "illegal" alien.

Racial profiling shall rise to another level of insanity thanks to Arizona's new bill of insanity.

I can see ATS has become a website of racism and ignorance instead a website of conspiracy theories and denying ignorance. Sad. I used to love this forum. Now days it's fallen apart due to the hate comments. It happens though I guess. Every great site must fall.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I wish they would just close the border . Lock it shut .

All people in favor ...give me a hell ya

[edit on 22-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Build a wall and deport them all , they rape , and take jobs from the citizens , They drive drunk and rob people we don't want them here get them out now , more SB1070's please now don't wait it aint to late ,

The anchor babies go too , just round them up and give them back to there home land we dont want you here no more ,

my whole city has people that don't speak English and collect welfare and SSD and SSI and WIC and food stamps , They fill the hospitals and don't pay they piss in the streets and sell drugs , these are animals get them out the gangsters and drug dealing Illegal Aliens

[edit on 103131p://pmvpm by yenko13]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Nope, nothing to hide. Just concerned for my fellow citizens.

Are you concerned for your fellow citizens like the ranchers on the border who have been asking for help for years? You know, the ones getting robbed, having their ranches vandalized, livestock stolen and killed, drugs smuggled across their property, and recently murdered?

Do they concern you also? Or do they not count, you know actual American citizens.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

If your not an illegal alien, why are you so worried for the citizens? racial profiling. NOPE. DO YOU THINK ALL ILLEGALS ARE MEXICAN, GUESS AGAIN. Your thinking just flew out the window into ignorance.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

If your not an illegal alien, why are you so worried for the citizens? racial profiling. NOPE. DO YOU THINK ALL ILLEGALS ARE MEXICAN, GUESS AGAIN. Your thinking just flew out the window into ignorance.

I bet white people won't be stopped and questioned?

Sorry, had to bring that up for the discussion to move on.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join