It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is electricity attracted to me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
the term SLIDER means...street light interfearance/direct energy reciever............(dam I HOPE thats the correct wording) ...I KNOW the SLIDER term is correct.....

We are people that effect electricity, electrical itams of all kinds.
Some can learn to blink out streetlights at will....very cool party trick.
personally I cant STAND having to buy a new starter motor for whatever car I am driving every 6 months or so.
The amount of regular light bulbs I go through is disgusting....my brother will NOT allow me to TOUCH any light switches in his house...not good. Oh not to mention the poor strings of Xmass lights.......

Some SLIDERS burn out TV sets.....cash redgisters.....adding machines at alarming rates. Anything we turn off and on thats electrical....

I havent heard of us getting hit by lightning or anything
.....but do you notice how many street lights blow out just cuz you drive by? its commical actually

Do some ATS searches on this...google to...

we all here that high pitched buzzing sound.........

I sometimes wonder if we have Alien DNA or something strange.....I dunno

Hmmmm very interesting i will look up the slider info thanks. My most recent encounter happened today. I was at an IRL race today a driver my friends comany was intrested in sponsoring was going to do an exebition lap. He asked me to run over to the coah and grab my video camera. Earlier in the day i had charged a small battery for it. I grabbed the camera stuck the battery on it and hauled ass. On the way i turned it on showed full charge by the time i had gotten to the edge of the track i was wooped bad. I then lifted the camera to my eye and guess what to juice. I had another battery but i hadnt been charged i ran back in hopes of it possibly working. I grabbed the other battery and ran back to where i left the camera. The whole way back focused on the bat in my hand. The battery is one i found in my closet and it is at least 2 yrs old if not more. Let me cut to the chase the battery turned out to have a full charge?????? I dont know it could be a freak thing or i might have done something.

As far as the street lights i have no idea and i dont think it is something i can control.

Thank you for your input, oh the high piched humming i can control. if i focus it will become very high piched and make me queezy. When i lower my focus on it i become quite dizy. Any ideas anyone.???

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enki
The ringing in your ears is most likely tinnitus.

Yes as i thought also and so do doctors but no one has diagnosed me with it. Also i dont think you can control the pitch or level of it.

Who knows it just sucks talk about madening.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I hear a "ringing" in my ear every so often. I too am a slider, although I have been paying much attention as of late to this ability. But, there are times where I my hearing just "goes out" (usually in one ear) and all I hear is a steady tone (high pitch) for about 15 seconds and then it gradually fades. It's been happening more frequently as of late.

So, the ringing in my ear is a sign that I am a slider? Kinda cool. Now, if I can only levitate objects with my mind. I'd like to levitate and move my car so that I can stop paying these ridiculous gas prices.

Hey try and focus on the rining see what happens. I also loose total hearing at time in my right ear. Yes i have noticed alot of infrequent things are acuring. I have turned my self into a non sleeper due to major DejaVu problems. I was having them so many times it began to interupt my daily life. I now sleep so little i hardly ever am able to dream. So thusly little to no dejavu probs. Well just recently i was with a group of people around 10 to 12 i would swear i had know each and every one of them just by face and location. They also felt as if they knew me but most flew in town recently. This has me freaked out badly although many good things came from our meeting.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Hss anyone noticed there have been alot of threads about this kind of thing recently? When i go on computers and stuff they sometimes blink on and off and do weird stuff like that. Tv also do weird stuff when i'm around them sometimes. Especially recently. Maybe something is going on that is causing all this.

Yes and i dont like it at all cause of the increase. I am taking a guess but i would say HAARP might be the culprit. www.crystalinks.com... there has been an increase in wacky weather world wide. Could everyones increased symptoms be a side effect???

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warhappy
I have two Questions

Have you seen the movie powder? and if so how many times?

\And Are you a Albino?

Whats powder? is it any good?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
to comments from rivergoddess:

1- whats a slider??? (nm i saw the post that explains it...missed it the first time)

2-i have no recollection of the blackout period at all. at the time i didnt check how long the time period was, but ive always assumed it was very brief, in terms of seconds versus minutes----my car was moving the whole time as far as i can tell because i was still moving and farther up the road. (no i didnt fall alseep at the wheel either
)

[edit on 13-6-2004 by spangbr]

[edit on 13-6-2004 by spangbr]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow......I am so glad I read this thread! I don't have things blow up on me, but around 25 years ago I started to notice street lights, parking lot lights, building security lights, would go out when I got near them. I actually thought I was losing it. It still happens to this day and I've never found an explanation for it. I tried talking to others about it, but got tired of that "yeah right" look. I will look into the sliders thing, thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Can anyone post info on slider site where I can learn more. Or email the info to me.Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join