It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British policeman wins UFO investigation award.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hesseltine has done a fine job, but what about that Aussie guy who clocked up over 350 cases in half as long?

policeufo.com...

This project hasn't really gained any attention and at least equals Hesseltine's database. I wonder why?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zippey
Hesseltine has done a fine job, but what about that Aussie guy who clocked up over 350 cases in half as long?

policeufo.com...

This project hasn't really gained any attention and at least equals Hesseltine's database. I wonder why?

Thanks for the reply Zippey and I agree about the work of Richard Jones -he lists some truly interesting police UFO cases on his website but it looks like the corporate media is giving him the cold shoulder and didn´t even attend an arranged interview about the subject - thanks for linking the article on another site.

12 Months of campaigning the News Mail to appeal for police witnesses finally ends after the News Mail fails to attend its own appointment, making it clear they are neither professional nor supportive of the Police UFO disclosure project

The News Mail News Fail: Press Campaign Ends In Disappointment - Appeal To Police Stonewalled

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
Since it's my impression that you value and appreciate Heseltine's work and effort, I thought it might be of interest to know, that within the next 24 hours, he will be giving the first of two lectures in Denmark, which I look forward to to attend.

Flymetothemoon, thanks for the reply and below is the footage from Gary Heseltine speaking at the Denmark lectures, there was an existing ATS thread on the subject entitled 'Gary Heseltine full presentation: UFOs and the police' but it appears to have been removed -don't know why that is.

UFOs and the police – I had the pleasure of experiencing Gary Heseltine in my hometown of Odense, Denmark on November 1, 2011, where he gave his presentation about the 20-year long UFO research he has done and which he runs as hobby alongside his work as police officer in England. At this presentation, he talks about the database PRUFOS (Police Reporting UFO Sightings), which is a large collection of British police officers UFO sightings. It is officers both on duty, off duty and retired. The database contains 425 cases from the period 1901-2011, involving 903 British police officers, who all have witnessed unexplainable and mysterious events related to the UFO phenomenon..

link

Cheers.

<< 1  2   >>

join