It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Destructive Mannerism"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

"Destructive Mannerism"

Lets talk. What is it? Have you seen it of any other? Describe what you observed. I've observed that a gay male is highly destructive by being utter unreasonable.

How are they utter unreasonable? By fear which is stronger than love. You see, for example, if you were going to enter into torment unless you undergo a change of your overall oreintation, you would find it agreeable to go ahead and have your overall oreintation changed in order to get out of going into experiencing torment for life. But a male that is gay will fear having their oreintation changed, and the fear they have in change would reveal they are of utter self-destruction in that they will remain unreasonable to rather remain unchanged and just go ahead and enter into torment for life.

This part is to the bible readers only: Even the gospel backs up that this is the devil's problem. That the devil chooses to remain 'as is' rather than get a pass out of the lake of fire which the devil is temporarily out of to in fact decide over a very deal calling for change by reasonable decision. If you think that the devil shouldn't have to agree to have changed its orientation in order to be saved from damnation, then you are tripping because it was foreseen that a certain orientation ever of a male is just utterly destructive. In Judement Day, such a Total Recall, the devil got temporarily raised up from the lake of fire to be shown the kingdom of God, but when the devil saw the kingdom of God the devil let fear get the best itself, because the devil saw that its orientation would have to come from being 'as is' in order to enter the kingdom of God and be let out the burning lake's grasp, and then you and I know the rest in that the devil was utterly unreasonable by making such the self-destructive decision to not be changed in orientation by the Lord of lords who could change the devil and heal the devil.

And if any one of you don't think that fear is stronger than love, then go look at the destructive who will all remain utterly unreasonable on into a lasting self-destruction which is a sort of an enteral damnation nonetheless.

If the whole planet started to have nothing but gay males, then the human race would enter exstinction. Can you see the human race's self-destruction by that orientation if become broad?

And I have nothing against anyone reasonable. But I do have something against anyone unreasonable. Even on ATS you see the unreasonable which follow me in the same spite they keep time after time, after time after time. That is destruction mannerism. And in my book they are orientated that of a gay male no matter what their physICal gender in real life may lead someone to believe.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As usual you make as much sense to me as socks on a rooster, but we still love ya, bless yo heart

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd like to think this wasn't just a homophobic rant but I can't tell! sorry OP your clearly trying hard to express yourself but....

Your about the 'if everyone was gay we would eventually die off' but erm, everyone isn't gay so no point panicking just yet!

new topics

join