It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: EU newspaper reports that North Korea is responsible for oil rig disaster!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i have mentioned this a few times on ATS already....but i guess it makes sense here, too....

I live in West Texas. This is where the capital of US oil is. Midland, TX is the main city in oil out this way, and there are a lot of wealthy folks living over there. I live about 30 minutes away in a slightly smaller town. But folks like Clayton Williams and GW Bush have haunted Midland.

There are a couple of consultants (they generally do rig consulting, and will act as the general contractor for a company that wants to outsource everything but the equipment, and sometimes even that too). People in the oil biz know their name for sure. They were telling me about 2-3 weeks ago that a mudlogger that they worked with a lot was down there working on the spill. He told them that the big "hush hush" news was that they had found a Korean sub beneath the rig wreckage.

I asked for clarification, and was told that they would get it for me. Then they said that there was no other info, and to forget about it.

I have predicted that once the leak gets int eh gulf current and over to Europe, it will be announced that it was N Korea, This is all that is needed to get enough people angry enough to march into WWIII.

And the US could get a chance to wipe the debt to China clean, if China wants to defend N Korea.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
BP stock is down 25%.

They would LOVE to pin this on North Korea.

If this were true, BP would be shouting it from the mountain tops.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join