It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: EU newspaper reports that North Korea is responsible for oil rig disaster!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Think back to if the NK sank the SK ship it goes to show they have the balls to do just about anything. Not saying they did it, but it may need to be checked into.There are some strange things regarding this situation that need to be answered. It may be a hoax, but they need to check out every possible avenue and make sure it wasn't done on purpose. I don't know what really happened, but I wouldnt rule anything out.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NASCARUFOs

This story broke out weeks ago. with every story there is some truth and some fiction .I don't think we ever had one of these oil rigs sink before so one never knows. One question I have is why is B.P. drilling in our oil reserve that just doesn't make scene to me. Been looking for an answer just cant seem to find a good answer . Maybe someone can give me something that makes scene . Till then I'll think the worst. I would like to think we would be drilling that oil to get us out of this giant hole we're in. How would one claim a right to that oil it's in the gulf of Mexico with that being said who gets the money. If they we're drilling my land I'd like to think I would get some of the money. So what makes this different then Alaska ??? They get a royalty check every year if you live there for every member of your family that lives with you . We should get some of this money as well . Who owns the Gulf???

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today...
fabricated by Sorcha Faal (again!).

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I dont understand why everyone just jumps all over me and calls me names and attacks right away. I guess freedom of speech and having your own opinion is something of the past in this country.

It is not personal. Sorcha Faal is well known for passing on drivel as fact.

There are many ATS members who do the same, insisting all the way that XXXX is real, they saw it with their own eyes, et c.

I only posted because this was doomed to hoax heaven if I hadn't thrown in a kernel of truth.

You should see this as an opportunity to do some research. Find out about the "mother ship." Is iti real? Where was it in April? What about the "sub?" Get facts.

HUGE stories have grown from little slips of the tongue, such as "the Department of Defense is assisting in the investigation," or "President Obama has deployed SWAT teams to other rigs in the Gulf of Mexico."

In my mind, THOSE things are real and can be inquired into. When was the last time we deployed SWAT to rigs, or anywhere?

Get my drift?

Don't take the slams personal. They are directed at your SOURCE. Get a better source and you will get a better reception for your findings.

Good luck. Good post regardless; you reported just as it should have: EU press claims XXX, instead of adopting it as your own.

Maybe you could investigate the "EU Press" source and see what you find there.

jw
p.s.: forget the "Glen Beck" comparisons. People don't criticize Glen Beck because he makes things up; they don't like the facts he forces them to face. He has been right so many times despite his critics, that it doesn't matter anymore. The closer he gets to the truth, the louder they squeal. He uses sources with credibility, often the critics themselves in past statements of their own. It's funny sometimes to see people called to task for exactly what they said years ago when they didn't think anyone would notice or that it wouldn't matter in the future.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by jdub297]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wake up!!!

THIS IS NOT A PROPER PAPER.

This is exactly how rumors are spread and eaten up by half the jobless people on here who have nothing productive to do with their lives.

Some things / sources are clearly false.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASCARUFOs

Unbelievable that they would keep this from us, but I thought from day one that this was either an attack or something done deliberatley by the NWO or the elite or whoever is in charge of these doomsday events in the countdown to 2012.

Would also make sense of why there was no video shown of the pipe until the wreckage or debris was cleaned up and also why their are armed military on the other oil rigs. If this is true and Obama is keeping this from everyone and has done nothing that we know of in response then he should be held accountable for his lack of disclosure and lack of ture leadership.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

I'm skeptical of anything coming out of russia as most of it is bunk.
Also no need to worry about 2012...nothing will happen it's also bunk.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Total BS- I happen to personally know one of the two sole witnesses to the event- that were not employees on the rig. They were under the rig fishing for the night, and witnessed the entire thing. The guy I know has worked in the oilfield his entire life and knew what was about to happen because of the events that led up to the explosion- This is the only reason that he and his buddy were not also killed, because about 4 minutes before it exploded he heard "the swoosh and woosh" which is usually present before an explosion, the BOP was in the process of failing dumping water out of every orifice of the rig when he decided to start the boat and put the hammers down and get away- he has pictures and cellphone video of the whole thing. This has been posted on another website, which the owner of the site locked(thread) b/c of the media attention they were recieving. yes he has lawyered up due to all this and has spoken tho BP and Coast Guard investigators.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by Hellmutt

The law of probablility would support that even the most creative and dishonest of writers can actually be 'on to something' at some point, even if they don't know it themselves.

Hell, even a busted ass clock is right 2 times a day!

My guess is that as more threads like this flare up, MSM will have some 3D model explaining the cause of the initial explosion.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

It is as much a proper media outlet as the main stream media, take them all with a pinch of salt.

But in this story something does add up.

The oil rig in question fell to one side... from fire.

So a support strut or leg broke or collapsed from fire?

You seen how wide and solid those are? I have.

There is more chance of the twin towers collapsing from fire than an oil rig.

Fire seems to be capable of anything these days..

Two ominous things of interest regarding fire;

1 It is a hazard and keeps people at distance.

2 It destroys eveidence.

In my opinion something else caused it, whether it was insider sabotage, a torpedo or charges planted by a SEAL type unit. Until you people on here prove otherwise, that is what I will believe.

Infact it is probably possible to start theorising what caused it as the initial photos show the angle of the strut that 'failed'. If you compare this to its natural angle you will summise at what depth the strut 'gave way'.

The SWAT response is a big detail overlooked by many too. Why in the hell would you respond with SWAT? They are far from the best available to the US. So this is another thing to scratch your heads about.

I can only summise that responding with such a team would mean there was a suspicion of special ops involvement but again, why SWAT? when they have the FBI HRT teams, Delta, seals etc. Why even mention this?

Was it a British SBS type operation? Who knows? We dont!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Are you all insane?

Al Qaeda sends anthrax to only LIBERAL newscasters and politicians.

A retarded guy is able to board a flight from London and fail to blow up a plane with his shoes.

A retarded 17 year old (son of an ex-high-ranking Nigerian government official) is able to slip through an Israeli contractor's security team in Schiphol (sp?) airport and light his underwear on fire with weak explosives?

A douchebag looking guy (son of an ex Pakistani General) with a bluetooth and douchebag sunglasses is able to jerryrig a car full of firecrackers from the Poconos and a gas tank so that it smokes and smolders in Times Square.

And now, the most repressive, backward, impoverished little banana republic on the planet is sending secret torpedos to the gulf of Mexico to blow up a rig that suffered from corporate lack of oversight in light of the money being made/saved.

Again, HAVE YOU ALL GONE INSANE????

Sheppard Smith (around the 19th of May): [I paraphrase] "It now seems there are potential health problems with the dispersant BP has been pumping into the oil stream..."

NO # SHERLOCK!!!!! Everyone in this country needs anti-psychotics.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
Are you all insane?

Al Qaeda sends anthrax to only LIBERAL newscasters and politicians.

A retarded guy is able to board a flight from London and fail to blow up a plane with his shoes.

A retarded 17 year old (son of an ex-high-ranking Nigerian government official) is able to slip through an Israeli contractor's security team in Schiphol (sp?) airport and light his underwear on fire with weak explosives?

A douchebag looking guy (son of an ex Pakistani General) with a bluetooth and douchebag sunglasses is able to jerryrig a car full of firecrackers from the Poconos and a gas tank so that it smokes and smolders in Times Square.

And now, the most repressive, backward, impoverished little banana republic on the planet is sending secret torpedos to the gulf of Mexico to blow up a rig that suffered from corporate lack of oversight in light of the money being made/saved.

Again, HAVE YOU ALL GONE INSANE????

Sheppard Smith (around the 19th of May): [I paraphrase] "It now seems there are potential health problems with the dispersant BP has been pumping into the oil stream..."

NO # SHERLOCK!!!!! Everyone in this country needs anti-psychotics.

I am as insane as the official story.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There is a "media blackout" because, as bad as the media is, even they are not stupid enough to run with this nonsense.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by LittleSecret

The collapse of the US empire is eminent.

That's a relief!
For a moment there I thought the collapse of the US empire was imminent.

No. The collapse of the US empire is immanent. Refer to all previous attempts at democratic societies.

Can't outsmart a smarta$$......or can you? Maybe...maybe not...

WashMoreFeet.....

Very good!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
On the face of it we all know VERY little, this fact eludes many. Those who dig up websites as 'proof'. Why does it constitue proof? Is this because someone with a fancy title that has an impressive resume on Wiki said so?

Honestly.....

"Pot calling the kettle black"

Do you believe the offical 9/11 story? If so, you are more than likely to be thinking that other people with different ideas about what happened that day are nuts! They probably think you are nuts.

The moral of the story? We just don't know enough half the time to discount things as nonsense. We should be mature enough to extrapolate points of interest even from Sorcha Faal stories, knowing that it is probably total bunk.

But don't just blindly discount everything!

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research" - William 'Bill' Cooper, 1943-2001

Rant over, peace.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The moral of the story? We just don't know enough half the time to discount things as nonsense. We should be mature enough to extrapolate points of interest even from Sorcha Faal stories, knowing that it is probably total bunk.

But don't just blindly discount everything!

Skellon.....

This is a hoax.

As per my posts on P1, please see below.....

Sorcha Faal thread by Super Mod Mirthful Me:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other previous threads pertaining to this have been assigned to the hoax forum:

Post by Super Mod HellMutt:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
there are so many pieces of the puzzle coming together now - world wide revolution against big business and governments is eminent.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Mate I am not saying the story is not a hoax!

I am saying that the mature thing to do is to atleast pick out points of interest and discuss them if there are any, rather than stating "oh its Sorcha Faal, what utter crap" and feel smart about it.

Behind every conspiracy, there is an element of truth.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
what does being laidoff have to do with anything?

this was a question to (C11H17N2NaO2S)

[edit on 05/11/2010 by mstkn28]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Mate I am not saying the story is not a hoax!

I am saying that the mature thing to do is to atleast pick out points of interest and discuss them if there are any, rather than stating "oh its Sorcha Faal, what utter crap" and feel smart about it.

Skellon.....

No.....that's not true.

There's enough BS out there without wasting time on known serial hoaxers.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join