It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: EU newspaper reports that North Korea is responsible for oil rig disaster!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NASCARUFOs

OMFG the propaganda has begun! World war three is here now!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

I figured it was from the writing style, but the author was simply called "Europe".

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
reply to post by Skellon

I don't know what happened and I've never said I did. What I do know however, is that Sorcha Faal is writing science fiction. And this story was written by Sorcha Faal. Please read the thread I linked above.

Btw, this thread is still open for discussion, even though it's in the Hoax forum. I've never claimed that there is no conspiracy what happened with the oil rig. But when a known hoaxer makes up a story like this, it'll find its way to the Hoax forum.

I understand your position. I am not blaming you Hellmutt.

I am just questioning this new race to discount everything in as few pages as possible.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hellmutt is right.....

This belongs in the hoax forum as per my posts on P1.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well, I shall just swallow it and refrain from being seen as a 'troll'. I am not out to pick a fight. Just wanted to put forward an alternate perspective in regard to these 'BS' stories from 'BS' sources.

So gents, I will bow out for now.

Edit: 'Maybe...maybe not' I did not insinuate that you were specifically targetting me. I am just leaving the matter alone mate.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well, I shall just swallow it and refrain from being seen as a 'troll'. I am not out to pick a fight. Just wanted to put forward an alternate perspective in regard to these 'BS' stories from 'BS' sources.

So gents, I will bow out for now.

Skellon.....

My comment was not aimed specifically at you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Everyone knows America is at its weakest point in history in regards to division within.

The other powers won't let go of this opportunity.

Any news, information will be used to force the US in to another war, and every news, information will be used to divide the US even more.

The collapse of the US empire is eminent.

No external army will cause its collapse.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

LittleSecret.....

That's a relief!

For a moment there I thought the collapse of the US empire was imminent.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is unreal, something didn't seem right to me since the beginning. Those oil rigs are meant to withstand hurricanes. I can see one just falling over on a calm day.

3 weeks ago I actually started a thread about this. About the possibility that this could be a terrorist attack rather than just a default by the oil rig.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8854979#pid8854979

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by LittleSecret

LittleSecret....

That's a relief!

For a moment there I thought the collapse of the US empire was imminent.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

No. The collapse of the US empire is immanent. Refer to all previous attempts at democratic societies.

Can't outsmart a smarta$$......or can you? Maybe...maybe not...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What a shame that this is on front page. That "Eutimes" site is just another known proxy of "Sorcha" hoaxer - it has absolutely nothing to do with EU. He makes money through ads and donations from the gullible visitors.

Don't think for a second that this guy doesn't make money. No one should even waste time reading one single word from this fraud let alone give him money.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The destroyers of this planet are making a logo out of all the terror attacks and so called natural disasters The Gulf incident is also one of the dots to be connected. Nebraska and Miami are the only sites left to complete the logo. It's a logo on the American map. The video that shows this is at youtube and it's called, Antichrist Illuminati Obama New World Order Agenda 2012 Exposed

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It doesnt seem like anything is going to actually happen, especially when its not completely known if the incident was actually done by the North koreans. And if it was done intentionally by them then they most most certainly cover it up to an extent where any trace of what they were trying to do is untracable.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I agree with others the story itself has zero credibility and eutimes is not a newspaper. It is a guy sitting in his mother's basement with a lot of time on his hands.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Ditto, my friend, on each of your posts up to this point.

My random thoughts right now include the fact that in nature, a Queen Ant will sacrifice her entire colony to assure her survival. Should there be a sense of a power struggle, with armies of worker ants beginning to exhibit "revolt" mentality, the Queen ant mentality becomes such that she is "forced" to take care of herself rather than look out for the good of the colony. Queen ants will do whatever it takes to be the last one standing, even if it means producing fewer young (take that for what you will) or the mass extermination of those she sees as a threat.....because she always has the ability to start all over again from scratch.
I, personally, have no ultimate "standing," if you will, on conspiracy theories such as 9/11, JFK, Swine Flu, et al, etcetera, but I will admit that one can make an extremely convincing case with just the circumstancial evidence.
Having said all that, I find Atomic Honey's post noting the following two tidbits of info I was previously unaware of, very, very interesting:

Hyandai Heavy Industries of Seoul, South Korea built the rig at a cost of $1 billion and despite insurance may have to write off significant losses. The oil rig explosion also has repercussions for the SKorean economy.

According to some reports, suspicion has fallen on a NKorean merchant vessel, the Dai Hong Dan, that left a port in Cuba the night of April 18th. The merchant vessel is the class of ship that intelligence agencies have long known can be fitted for—and has carried in the past—NKorea's two-man mini-submarines.

The initial source of this post, (by the way star and flag for your post OP), may be undeniably discredited, however, who's to say that the rantings of the village idiot are always concocted fantasies? The village idiot is typically the fool simply because he rants without discretion. This thread may now be filed in the 'Hoax' forum because of the initially referenced resource, but the subject itself could easily be changed to 'speculative' and a few of the other more credible resources that have been referenced by people replying to this thread (stars for you as well) could be included in the base of a new thread deemed more "discussion-worthy."
I think the possibility of a pre-emptive strike by N. Korea towards the US, even if totally bogus, would warrant discussion.

[edit on 5/22/2010 by WashMoreFeet]

[edit on 5/22/2010 by WashMoreFeet]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Nothing really to add other than this thread where I did some friggin' AWESOME research (logged into a site) to get the movements (of which there were none) of the North Korean ship in question.

Is a single sentence considered one line?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Atomic Honey

Remember that false flags are carried out that way. this could very well be a false flag done as an excuse for war. as with anything .......who benefits?
who benefits from this disaster?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by broahes

I don't even know what to say, other than wow. IF this is true, then it seems like a lot of the pieces of the puzzle of the past few days as far as threads go are starting to fit together.

I want to call BS on this so bad.. but at this point.. there is nothing that my government could do that would surprise me.

your so right. It seems that there is an endless bag of tricks from which they can pull any disaster they want. Just think of how the people will react when Obama decides to send whatever troops he can muster to another Asian jungle war. Lol that ain't happening. He willprobably just give aid to south Korea in their war against what us so obviously just another planned attack. God please kill off our gov. We need true freedom. Slaves are only slaves till we kill our owners!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
ahahahahaha Sorcha Faal. What a joke. Sorcha Faal is like the farce of the internet. Very creative garbage.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Think back to if the NK sank the SK ship it goes to show they have the balls to do just about anything. Not saying they did it, but it may need to be checked into.There are some strange things regarding this situation that need to be answered. It may be a hoax, but they need to check out every possible avenue and make sure it wasn't done on purpose. I don't know what really happened, but I wouldnt rule anything out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join