It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: EU newspaper reports that North Korea is responsible for oil rig disaster!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Nurse Ratched, more medicine required in this ward please!

The only purpose Faal serves is that he draws out the true nut jobs willing to believe anything.

Another good job there Booth.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

It says in the article they didnt get back out, they blew up the "mini" sub, hence the suicide soldiers or whatever they called them. Another thing I find is that everyone is so sure this is a hoax or not true, then why is there a media blackout on this? Also keep in mind everyone was so sure that the twin towers was NOT an inside job and no thermite or any other explosives were used, but now it seems more and more likely.

Lastly I posted this because it was interesting, I didnt say I subscribed to the theory or statement. However if you read the whole story it did say that the regular sub deployed a mini-sub. If this bigger sub was being monitered and kept in close contact with, who is to say that the other smaller sub could have waited until everything was clear to eventually attack the platform. I am simply saying that I dont totally dismiss this just because we, the United States is supposed to be so invincible and so far ahead of everyone else technologically speaking that this could never happen. If this is so then why does most of our technology and cutting edge new age technology always seem to say, "Made in Japan" or "Made in China" who seems to be their best friend over their, China that is.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Υeah, right, NK did it.

Only the most gulible would believe bullcrap like this.

What do tPTB think, that we re a bunch of idiots?

Bravo Sierra, big time.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Thank you for your opinion and somewhat of a vote of support. All I was trying to do was post that because my first impression was some kind of attack as well. I mean oil rigs just dont sink on their own. I also asked that question as well why send armed swat or guards to protect the oil rigs in the rest of the gulf. I dont understand why everyone just jumps all over me and calls me names and attacks right away. I guess freedom of speech and having your own opinion is something of the past in this country. People spouting off about this reporter being as bad as Glenn Beck, I am sorry, but I really respect and like what Mr. Beck does. If Mr. Beck is so bad then they must think the same of George Noory too. I hope not. Once again thank you for actually responding with respect and honesty. Some people nowadays are not raised to have respect and how to treat people properly. Thank You

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NASCARUFOs

I'm starting to take reports like this seriously! Has anyone else noticed that there has been a complete lack of speculation in the MSM as to what could have possibly caused this disaster!

They show pics of slicks and discuss attempts to stop the leak, never have I heard any discussion as to what might be responsible..

The news piece also makes a valid statement concerning the use of a nuclear device to stop the leak and how it could be used as an argument for non nuclear nations to acquire such weaponry!

As to N. Korea having the balls to do something like this, Joe Biden said it himself that the odds are in favor of a man made crisis to test this new president.

When news of the situation in the gulf first broke, all that was said was that there was a fire on a rig that tragically taken the lives of 11 oil workers, at this point the rig was still standing and there was zero speculation that the rig itself was in danger of colapse...

It will be interesting to see if this could turn out to be Obamas 9/11!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Niccawhois]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

No offence, but your forgetting what we have for a president. If and this is a huge "if" this is true. I also want to call BS sooo badly, but it does make sense, it's going to be interesting to see how or if this plays out.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Careful opening this link as avast detected a trojan~

TBE

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
By playing the " some foreign enemy power did this"-card, they move our attention away from ther REAL issue, which is the ecological desaster that is unfolding.

Sleight-of-hand tricks once again to look the other way.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

I'm exactly where you are on this: as I like to say, it just doesn't pass the smell test. I also thought it was weird from the very beginning--even the timing of the event itself was odd, whether it was accidental or intentional. As I recall, this was right after Obama was talking about the possibility of opening up more domestic drilling.

I lived here in Alaska when the whole Exxon Valdez thing went down, and the media was all over the drunken ship's captain from day one. With this one, the media seems to be pushing the cause of it to the side, and focusing only on the effects. I'm not going to pretend to be some sort of expert, but I'm a reasonably intelligent human being, and common sense tells me that something about this just isn't right. Like I said, it just doesn't pass the smell test.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Are the mods asleep??

this story comes from Sorcha Faal - EUtimes has simple plagerised it.

Link to sorcha faal "story"

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magzoid

Are the mods asleep??

Haven't you noticed that this thread has been moved to Hoax?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's more likely that Haliburton embedded some plastic explosives in the cement and blew the rig,( after all they were working there the day before explosion) than North Korea attacking it. Of course we all know that Halliburton would never EVER do something like that...would they!

I am open to all possibilities on the cause of this event because this is appearing less and less to be a standard "accident"

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Whats so amazing about them keeping this from us?

If they announced this, there would be ALOT of people calling for war with North Korea. For once they're trying to play things down and NOT go into full scale war and people are criticizing them for it lol.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
[edit on 22-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
With all due respect Hellmutt, how can anyone be so sure that this is a total hoax, it is very likely to be a hoax, but then so have many ominous events in our past.

As posters correctly remarked; Obama sent SWAT as a first response and the cause of the explosion really has not been covered at any length by the MSM, they just skipped straight onto the eviromental crisis aspect.

Reminds me of 9/11. They skipped away from questioning the attack to shock, to grieving, to outrage, to revenge. Culminating in 'boots on the ground' in Afghanistan in just over a month. Therefore creating one of the biggest conspiracy stories of our time as things just didn't add up. This doesn't add up either.

Fair enough with the 'DENY IGNORANCE' broke record crowd on here but if we are not to entertain or investigate such 'stories' then what is the point here really?

You might aswell put everything that isn't confirmed by the MSM under the 'hoax' category.

Deny ignorance by not discounting everything aswell!

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research" - William 'Bill' Cooper, 1943-2001 (Author of 'Behold a pale horse')

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

If Sorcha Faal is the source, it's considered to be a Hoax.

Please read:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

The point I am making here is the 'ominous' cause of the explosion is still not clear. Nobody on this board knows what actually happened. Whilst this is a fact and nothing substantiated is revealed in the meantime, we cannot discount anything, even if the story is written by Mickey Mouse.

This story may be the total 'BS' people declare it to be but until we have any real evidence to a scenario like this being exactly that, how can it be a hoax?

The law of probablility would support that even the most creative and dishonest of writers can actually be 'on to something' at some point, even if they don't know it themselves.

Hellmutt, you may think I am being antagonistic here but I am not intending to be. I am just very concerned at where this board is headed if the very thing that attracted me to reading this board years ago, is quickly mutating into something else, all because of a 'deny everything' trend.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I don't know what happened and I've never said I did. What I do know however, is that Sorcha Faal is writing science fiction. And this story was written by Sorcha Faal. Please read the thread I linked above.

Btw, this thread is still open for discussion, even though it's in the Hoax forum. I've never claimed that there is no conspiracy what happened with the oil rig. But when a known hoaxer makes up a story like this, it'll find its way to the Hoax forum.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
First time I've seen this site I think.. eutimes... looks like a tabloid. The article claims a cargo boat maned by ... a sniper unit.. got into a mini-sub and torpedoed the rig lol..

Reeks of Sorcha Faal lol .. and I tried to search the writers other postings when a warning came up reporting it to be an "attack site"

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

its cowardice to not defend your nation from attack, and it only opens the door to more attacks. really they are down playing it for politics, its not convienent for this administration who is supposed to end the wars by 2012 and the election. why cant you see FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join