It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Erdogan: Support nuclear deal

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Erdogan: Support nuclear deal


www.jpost.com

Iran will submit an official letter to the IAEA on Monday morning conveying its acceptance of the uranium enrichment deal brokered by Turkey and Iran, state-run news agency IRNA reported on Friday, citing a statement by the country's National Security Council.

“Following the joint declaration by Iran, Turkey and Brazil, permanent representative of the Islamic Republic of Iran at the IAEA officially announced its readiness to submit our country’s letter to the IAEA Chief per paragraph six of the Teheran Declaration," the statement reportedly read.
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.reuters.com
www.haaretz.com

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 5/22/2010 by semperfortis]




posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   


That nuke deal with Iran has given the rogue state to be nuclearized and potentially start WWIII in the Middle East, something the globalist elite are yearning to start.

The nuclear deal has accelerated Iran's progress in creating a nuke. Once the nuke has been mated to a ballistic missile, Israel is unfortunately in the crosshairs of an Iranian tipped nuke missile, and Ahmadinejad could turn Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa and Eilat into nuclear wastelands if he wanted to, but God would not let him accomplish his dastardly evil goal.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Im sorry, but there is no evidence Iran is building a nuclear weapon, and they have every right to nuclear power. The only rogue nuclear state i see in this equation is Israel which has an estimated 300 nuclear weapons, has never allowed the UN or IAEA to inspect Dimona, has more UN resolutions passed against it than any other country, has shown repeatedly it has no problem massacring defenseless civilians, occupying and beating down Palestinians year after year after year stripping away all their dignity. But of course you end comment about God shows exactly where you are coming from. As for the deal, three countries getting together to make a deal that conforms to all international laws. What's the problem exactly?


[edit on 22-5-2010 by Solomons]



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons
 


The problem is that the balance of power will be shaken.
Nobody likes the status quo to be screwed with.



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryyptyk
 


Exactly. A change in the balance of power is be the biggest threat Israel could possible face and I am afraid that they are willing to take the risk of eliminating that threat in contrast to South Korea. South Korea is very reluctant to retaliate for the attack on their navy vessel, as they are afraid of a nuclear attack.

That's how powerful nuclear weapons are and that's why Iran wants to expand its arsenal. Yes, Iran does have a small number of nuclear warheads.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Mdv2]



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
why is it that isreal does not have to submit to revealing there nuclear capabilities? everything seems always estimated. why not just ban nukes completely?



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
why is it that isreal does not have to submit to revealing there nuclear capabilities? everything seems always estimated. why not just ban nukes completely?


Because they are on ''our'' side and since ''our'' side is the ruling power of this globe, ''we'' decide who can have nuclear weapons and who cannot. Call it hypocritical, but if Iran would be in the position of the US, they would do the same.



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well, Isreals going to be coming after Iran. They did say they would strike if Iran continues their nuclear program. Let's just hope they change their minds and quit being hypocrites.



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2
 


Isn't that the truth.

Here is the only fact that matters. North Korea has assembled nuclear weapons. Since they have done so they have been able to sink South Korean ships with no repercussions. Why? Because everybody knows they would be destroyed in a war with South Korea but they would be forced into a position where it would become necessary to use their nuclear weapons. That and their artillery.

I hold the same position which I have always held; the worst war would be a fair war. The people arguing for a fairness with nuclear weapons would be the first to cry in a fair war, everyone would cry in the end.



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon




That nuke deal with Iran has given the rogue state to be nuclearized and potentially start WWIII in the Middle East, something the globalist elite are yearning to start.

The nuclear deal has accelerated Iran's progress in creating a nuke. Once the nuke has been mated to a ballistic missile, Israel is unfortunately in the crosshairs of an Iranian tipped nuke missile, and Ahmadinejad could turn Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa and Eilat into nuclear wastelands if he wanted to, but God would not let him accomplish his dastardly evil goal.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


Parroting propaganda, really... "Israel is unfortunately in the crosshairs of an Iranian tipped nuke missile"... I almost believe Iran would nuke Palestinians and Muslim holy land, but.. not.

Since Israel can turn Iran into a wasteland, it's only fair Iran can return the nuke goodness...

Hey, here's a thought... maybe it's best for peace Iran has nukes.

Since the dawn of nuclear weapons, historically.. when so called bitter enemies can assure each-others destruction, what was the result?.. a "cold war", or nothing serious enough to provoke even the possibility of violent radioactive hostilities, eh? The US elite wouldn't think of attacking N. Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan if they had nukes.. weapons so powerful, even the elites themselves could be instantly vaporized into particles.

The oligarchs could care less if you or I get nuked, being callous cowards with mad manipulation skills.. they hide behind other people kids.. If the so called enemy has a bomb so wicked not even the elite, their family, or loyal henchmen can hide from.. they bully candy from weaker kids.

So give Iran a nuke, it will prevent the GOP & DNC dear leaders from pulling another excuse for war & occupation from their sphincter.. Venezuela and Cuba too, plus any nation with oil riches or valuable resources.. ALL should be allowed whatever wicked weaponry it takes to defend against some rouge political party leader lying a more powerful nation into stealing resources... everyone is equal and nobody can get too powerful to take advantage.



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Im sorry, but there is no evidence Iran is building a nuclear weapon, and they have every right to nuclear power. The only rogue nuclear state i see in this equation is Israel which has an estimated 300 nuclear weapons, has never allowed the UN or IAEA to inspect Dimona, has more UN resolutions passed against it than any other country, has shown repeatedly it has no problem massacring defenseless civilians, occupying and beating down Palestinians year after year after year stripping away all their dignity. But of course you end comment about God shows exactly where you are coming from. As for the deal, three countries getting together to make a deal that conforms to all international laws. What's the problem exactly?


[edit on 22-5-2010 by Solomons]


Well said and SOOO true!!! Everyone hates Israel for all the pain and suffering they have and is causing, and they are lost in there ego and dogma and that will be there undoing!



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Im sorry, but there is no evidence Iran is building a nuclear weapon, and they have every right to nuclear power. The only rogue nuclear state i see in this equation is Israel which has an estimated 300 nuclear weapons, has never allowed the UN or IAEA to inspect Dimona, has more UN resolutions passed against it than any other country, has shown repeatedly it has no problem massacring defenseless civilians, occupying and beating down Palestinians year after year after year stripping away all their dignity. But of course you end comment about God shows exactly where you are coming from. As for the deal, three countries getting together to make a deal that conforms to all international laws. What's the problem exactly?


[edit on 22-5-2010 by Solomons]


sounds like what we do to the world. now, before people get too patriotic, i'm just being sincere. as far as i'm concern, we're the only menace to the world right now.




top topics



 
1

log in

join