It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DECT phone affects the Heart!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
DECT phone affects the Heart

"March 2010. Cordless phones that use DECT technology should be banned. DECT stands for Digital European Cordless Telephony or Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telephone. These phones radiate microwaves as soon as the base station (cradle) is plugged into an outlet and now, for the first time, we have conclusive evidence that this radiation can affect the heart.

The study presented in the video below has been accepted for publication in a peer-reviewed journal and will be available within a few months.

How do you know if you have a DECT phone? Take a portable radio. Turn it to an AM station at the lower end of the AM dial and then turn it slightly off station so you hear static. Now bring this radio close to the base station of your cordless phone when it is plugged into an outlet. If you hear louder static and if this goes away when you unplug your cordless phone or move the radio away from the cradle, then you have a DECT phone.

These phones come in two frequencies (in North America) 2.4 and 5.8 GHz and they do not necessary have ‘DECT’ written on the phone.

If you experience heart irregularities when you use a mobile phone or when you visit certain stores. libraries, and other locations that have wireless routers (WiFi uses the same frequency) you may be responding to the electromagnetic radiation and may have electrohypersensitivity.

Since WiFi also uses the same frequencies (2.4 and 5.8 GHz) and since children are more vulnerable than adults, it would be wise to limit WiFi in schools as we do not want children exposed to this radiation unnecessarily.

You can replace your cordless phone with a landline (wired phone) and you can replace WiFi (in homes and schools) with wired routers.

If you or someone you know has these symptoms (rapid or irregular heart beat, pain or pressure in chest, high or low blood pressure), visit your doctor and share this video."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Increasing of information shared with technological advancement, has been a driving force of cultural advancement; liberating individuals in aspects.

We will be well to remember that the technology of machines is an aberrant variation of the divine perfection of nature; emitting inharmonious frequencies.

Electromagnetic frequencies are signaled nearly imperceptibly by the not-so-advanced advanced technology; affecting the human electromagnetic field.

So lets all be aware that nature (human, animal, plant, planet) is far more advanced than structure (mechanic electronic technology) and as we learn to function from this transformational potential, we will be well to minimize exposure to those unseen and maybe unheard frequencies which interact with our electromagnetic field, and the grand field, and maximize our immersion in natures divine harmonics!

walk barefoot
swim in lakes rivers oceans
touch plants
Earthing!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbdb7d1ae6c6.png[/atsimg]

LOVE

[edit on 22-5-2010 by awake1234]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
hmm i have heart issues and the doctors have done many test with no result as to whats causes my symptoms, this is an interesting theory and i do have one of these phones.

maybe i'll try unplugging it for a day, only downside is all my neighbors have wifi, so i still would be subjected to this "dect" feild.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Gratitude!
Thank you for considerate response.
You have observed the primary concern, which would be the larger field active in your neighborhood.
In the case where one can not nullify an adverse stimulus (the EMF field) it is wise to strengthen your capacity to withstand it (Earthing).
You may unplug the phone for a couple days...it may also help to unplug other unused and unnecessary appliances which radiate electro-smog.
In addition, and always essential, is to touch Earth...bare feet...to reestablish you harmony with the resonance of Earth which is synchronized with Heart.
!touch earth with love and it will love you with touch!

∞LOVE∞

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Interesting.

I was born with a heart condition which required surgery as an infant. Now older, I frequently experience extra heart beats & palpitations as my pulmonary valve sometimes has trouble keeping up with the blood flow.

I can go days or weeks without experiencing palpitations at all. However some days I get them continuously. I know it is my blood pressure that has a direct effect, and believe it or not, if I eat horrible food (ie: double cheeseburger and fries) I will usually end up experiencing multiple palpitations within the next 2-3 hours. Same goes with recovering from a hangover.

However, some days I can't figure out why I am experiencing them.. this may be worth testing. I frequently carry a cell phone and work wirelessly online. I'll let you know if I can find a pattern.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I woke up one morning from the pain of what felt like a burning coal in my heart, my 2.4 ghz telephone was on the bed.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!!! I have been to the ER 3 times in the past 2 years to be tested for a heart attack. I have experienced heart flutter, chest pain and irregular heart beat but they have been unable to diagnose a "problem" with my heart. No heart attack enzymes, low cholesterol, plenty of exercise, no blocked arteries, passed all of the stress tests, normal EKG etc. But yet, have been unable to track down the cause. Now this!

I have a 5.6 ghz DECT phone and a Linksys boosted router - both apparently bad. Funny thing is both the phone and the router are only 2 years old - when my problems started. I may need to do a little experiment and temporarily disable these electronics.

S&F for a BRILLIANT find!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Gratitude all contributors.
Your input is valued.
Your life experience may now be more empowered.
LIVE FROM THE HEART

Dr Magda Havas
explore the above link
the author of the video and research
with volumes of helpful information
FREE ~ PEOPLE

∞LOVE∞

top topics

join