It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by gncnew
Freedom or death:
Christian Faith... sorry if I wasn't clear about that.. unless of course you're just asking "what is faith" and in that case it's a whole 'nother discussion.
Originally posted by Freedom or Death
reply to post by gncnew
It all sounds kind of complex gnc
- I hope so... I kind of hope that something this big is a little complex, but the message is as simple or complex as you want - the details are what make it complex. A rock is simple, or infinitely complex - depending on how you look at it.
So where do the homosexuals fit into all of this?
- Right there with everyone else. Homosexuality is a sin, sure. But so is stealing, adultery, murder. God sees all of it the same (i.e. not of God). We put weights on sin, not God. This again could be infinitely complex or simple - simple version: God loves a gay person as much as he loved Moses. Loving someone regardless of what they do doesn't mean you agree with what they're doing.
And just which group are the ones having sex and with who?
- I'm not sure what you're asking? I looked back through what I posted and I didn't see anything about sex exactly. I think everyone's having sex if that's what you're asking. God's rules surrounding sex aren't because there is anything inherently wrong with sex, it's because he gave this as a way for man to become spiritually united. Indiscriminate sex with multiple partners eventually leaves you spiritually wasted. You'll notice most of God's rules for man are actually things that make you a happier and healthier person. When I used to whore around I felt pretty empty and lonely. Here on my 14th wedding anniversary I feel like I've got a soul mate.
Is there some kind of secret database that one group has access to that gives them power over the other group?
- again I'm not sure what you're asking about here mate. People only have power over you if you let them. Your life and aspirations are your choice. You make choices of what rules to follow and what people to obey depending on how you prioratize things in your life. It really all comes down to that. There is no assinged power broker.
And which ones are the ones that are making money?
- ??? Money is only a system to trade things of value because everyone doesn't need a good blacksmith or animal furs any more. Not sure what you're getting at on this one.
How do these groups communicate?
- Ahhh, I think I'm noticing a theme here.
Which ones are the slaves?
- You are only a slave to that which you allow yourself to be a slave to. I value my house and my car, and my internet more than I value my free time. Thus I'm a "slave" to my job because I desire the money they pay me (so I can buy the things I want) more than I value my free time.
Are these two groups activly working together to enslave unbeleivers?
- Not sure what those groups are doing. I know that I am trying to work to show the love of God through acts of agape (kind of a cool word) love to people. I belive that God freely gave me Grace and that because of that I need to allow his grace to flow through me to others. I believe that I can best bring Glory to His name and reveal him to unbelievers by showing what he's done in my life. I've always tried to take the approach of "loving them into the Kindom"... not a big fan of the crap fear tactics.
How do they expand thier numbers (Pro-creation = sex?)
- Humans can't create more humans without sex. Kids are best developed in a male/female home because they get the two sides of human nature. Now this is obiously best case senario because I was raised in a single mother home... which was way better than being raised in a loveless marriage home. But all things being equal - two dads, two moms, one dad, or one mom cannot develop - to their fullest potential - the traits of a person. Would a lesbian marriage be better for a young boy than being with an abusive dad or crack head mom? Of course it would - love always trumps no-love.
[edit on 25-5-2010 by gncnew]
Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
An open minded Christian!? I say HOAX!