It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange "energy" feeling?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
im not sure if this is the right forum for this, so if its not, sorry
(i saw some other posts in this forum related to my topic, so i figured why not?)

anyways, sometimes i can kind of simulate, for lack of a better term, this strange feeling of "energy flowing"(also for lack of a better time) through my body.
i cant explain what it is, or how i do it, its just odd...
its almost like a sort of adrenaline feeling.
does anyone have any clue what im talking about?
can anyone explain to me what it is?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well its because you ARE! We humans, when we know how to perceive it, can actually manipulate our own life force energy, through meridians and energy points known as chakras. Put these terms in an internet search and you will find thousands of articles on the subject.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Indeed,
it is very real.

in the east it is called 'chi' or 'prana'.
you are generating it.
and you can do some amazing things with it.
"unreal" things.

You may be interested in Qi- Gong~

pleasant journeys.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
When I was Young and was having a hard time going to sleep my Mom played a game with me. She would start with my toes and say. "Toes go to sleep" and then continue up my body until I was relaxed and fell asleep.

Over the years I have learned how to "feel" every muscle in my body and even crack my back.

I tighten each muscle and relax it and do this until I have relaxed all my body. Many times it hurts but it's a good and healing hurt.

This is good to do before meditation or prayer.

You feel the energy because we have energy in our bodies. Without electrical currant in our body we would die.

Our brains use this energy to make our organs preform and give us many sensations.

Experiment with mind control over your body. I enjoy it and find it very interesting.

You may even learn how to take a trip without leaving your chair.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Indeed,
it is very real.

you are generating it.
"unreal" things.

pleasant journeys.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420

Originally posted by Ahmose
Indeed,
it is very real.

you are generating it.
"unreal" things.

pleasant journeys.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

is it like your whole body tingles intensely and you feel like your falling? is it like feeling the universe around you but not a “touch” feel, but a “whole” feel? were you don’t feel your body any more just the universe around you? can you see it too? is it like everything is made out of colorful television fuzz, even the air?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sounds like a good thing...and very normal. For instance, I once had this crazy energy experience while in an extremely relaxed state. The crazy thing about this was I wasn't trying to meditate or anything like that it was just me kicking back naturally. I somehow tapped into a different state of consciousness. I started feeling what I can only describe as "vibrations" all throughout me, and this heat all over. I started getting a weird tingling feeling in my head and felt like I was in a few different places at once. I started receving answers to questions I hadn't consciously asked etc etc and felt like I was having psychic/mental conversations with some kind of beings.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Ciledehgaem]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
do you like star wars? think the force or better yet source. you can learn to manipulate it with meditation on the chakras. plus there are short cuts, binaural beatsl and herbs and spices. a kind of fusion. science nature spiritual whatever............

[edit on 22-5-2010 by gaurdian2012]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ciledehgaem
Sounds like a good thing...and very normal. For instance, I once had this crazy energy experience while in an extremely relaxed state. The crazy thing about this was I wasn't trying to meditate or anything like that it was just me kicking back naturally. I somehow tapped into a different state of consciousness. I started feeling what I can only describe as "vibrations" all throughout me, and this heat all over. I started getting a weird tingling feeling in my head and felt like I was in a few different places at once. I started receving answers to questions I hadn't consciously asked etc etc and felt like I was having psychic/mental conversations with some kind of beings.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Ciledehgaem]

that's what happens when you start to exit your body.
definitely very strange when it just happens on it's own,
especially the first few times.
even strange when you intend for it to happen. lol

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
do you like star wars? think the force or better yet source. you can learn to manipulate it with meditation on the chakras. plus there are short cuts, binaural beatsl and herbs and spices. a kind of fusion. science nature spiritual whatever............

[edit on 22-5-2010 by gaurdian2012]

yeah,
it's all Alchemy.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

well it doesnt really get an intense tingling, though at times it gets a light tingling.
and it kind of is like i dont feel like "physical" anymore, it feels like im just there, and it doesnt get fuzzy, but my vision kind of loses focus.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420
reply to post by fallow the light

well it doesnt really get an intense tingling, though at times it gets a light tingling.
and it kind of is like i dont feel like "physical" anymore, it feels like im just there, and it doesnt get fuzzy, but my vision kind of loses focus.

that is the 'real you'.

the physical aspect is short lived...
but the 'real you'.. never dies, never ceases to exist.
You "dont feel physical anymore",
because in truth, you are not physical at all.
You just use the physical tool,
just as we use cars or automobiles..
simply to get around and experience new things for a short time.

so, in essence~ you are getting a slight taste of who/what you really are.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

no matter what it is if you don’t feel anything bad about it then just go with it..... BUT just in case, you should ask your doctor for an MRI. you could have possible nerve damage. this could cause tingling and darkened vision. i have felt many strange things in my life and im sure that i will feel many more. we learn new things about our body’s every few years so maybe you just found something about your self that you never knew.

good wishes to you

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hello,
I know i'm very late in posting in this thread, but it's a funny story.
So I've googling different variations of "feeling + pent + up + energy" for as long as i've known google to exist. So I finally get a hit today right to this website and what warrior was talking about.

For as long as I can remember I've been able to control this feeling of "energy" (for lack of a better way to put it) that I can build up inside me that just makes me feel very energetic and anxious to act. I can turn it to a low level where it would just be a little uncomfortable to sit still, and as I turn it up higher i get more anxious and find it very hard to resist the urge to "exert force on something " (again, just no other way to put it).

So to warrior or anyone else that has the same question as to what it is; please share your experiences with this, and maybe we'll be able to get to the bottom of this.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Virtually everything "Ahmose" said is correct. What you feel is universal energy, has many names depending on the culture. Their are many practices and terms for using this energy. Kundalini is a good place to start. Get all your chakras open then u can harness the energy better.

Meditate on your chakras and draw energy from the sky to the top of your head.

When you start to take in to much energy you will need to ground yourself, look up "grounding".

When you start to feel a constant tingle in your hands you know your on track.

If you draw in to much energy it may start to make you sick. This means your body and lifestyle is not in-tune with your true self and you will have to go under a complete detoxification process. This will eliminate all the toxins accumulated in your body from modern society lifestyles and allow a cleaner flow of energy. You will then start to develop psychic abilities.

Keep in mind this takes many years...

Certain NATURAL "entheogens" can speed up this process dramatically. But make sure your very informed about the one you choose, refer to "erowid" although i dont recommend this approach.

edit on 6-4-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

join